Watching Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without removing him she grabbed his muscular thigh and pulled it towards her, then manoeuvred herself over it until she was kneeling between his legs, slowly she released him from her mouth then sucked him in even further, he was rock hard now and she nearly gagged as he touched the back of her throat. Looking up she noticed he was watching her.

“Good morning.”

“Stop talking and carry on.” He laughed

She lowered her head again this time using her hands to gently caress his balls, her fingers danced lightly in circles moving evermore southwards until they reached the tender strip of flesh that led to his anus, gently massaging with one hand and wanking his dick with the other she glanced up at him, his head was thrown back into the pillow his face looked contented. Still watching him she moved the fingers on her left hand until they brushed over his puckered anus, his back arched off the bed as if he had had an electric shock he grasped at the bed covers with his clenched fist and groaned.

Kate licked her finger and placed it at his forbidden entrance, with her other hand she guided his cock towards her mouth then simultaneously pressed her finger into his tight hole and took his dick into her mouth. He came with such force that he ripped the sheet off the mattress, she could feel him contract around her finger in time with the pulsating in her mouth.

CHAPTER 8

It was 2 months before he saw Kate again. She looked gorgeous in a black shift dress and matching jacket and high stilettos.

As she walked into the church she glanced back but didn’t see him. Although she had a mournful expression on her face he spotted a twinkle in her eye.

After the funeral they all gathered at Carlos’ house to pay their final respects. Kate Played the grieving widow part to perfection as she was upset about losing a friend, but inside she rejoiced she was finally free, and Carlos had left everything to her so she never had to worry about money again. She could do anything she wanted, but all she wanted was Mark.

As the last guest left she sighed with relief, she went upstairs to run a bath. She took off her wedding and engagement ring for the last time and put them in her draw.

She soaked in the bath for an hour thinking of Mark and wondering where he was, she had hoped he would come today. He must have heard about the death of Carlos, it had been in all the papers and on the news.

Eventually she got out of the bath and wrapped herself in a fluffy pink towel.

She walked out of the bathroom into the dark bedroom.

“I thought you were never coming out of there!”

“Mark. Is that you?”

Kate ran to the bed and flung herself at him.

“I just wanted to repay the favour from the last time we met” Mark laughed

Flipping her onto her stomach and whipping off her towel.

“Take it easy, we have all the time in the world” she replied but secretly she had been waiting for this for a long time.