Watching My Lover

Story Info
Lilly instructs two guys to use her lover.
937 words
3.45
15.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met Missy, I knew that she was the perfect person for me. She is of average height, medium length brown hair, sparkling brown eyes, big boobs, a slim waist, a perfectly round ass, and seemingly endless legs. I saw her bend over in her shorty-shorts. Her top was teeny-tiny and her tits were almost spilling out of it. My twat started tingling. I thought about all the things I could and would do to her. I just had to get close to her first.

I walked over to her and asked if I could by her a drink. She laughed and said no because she was working. She was the bartender. I said I would wait until she was done working. Missy spent the rest of that night glancing over at me; flirting with me. That was the beginning of our amazing relationship. We had so much in common and we are both bi-sexual. This led to some very fun times.

"Missy, can I ask you something?" I ask her randomly one day.

"Of course Lilly," she replies.

"How do you feel about bondage?" She looks up from her book and thinks for a moment.

"I think it would be hot and sexy. Why do you ask babe?"

"I ask because I have a really kinky idea." This intrigued her greatly.

"Could you tell me more about it?"

"No sweetie. I would like this to be a surprise." I smile seductively at her.

Missy began to bug me about my kinky sex idea. I was very mum about the whole thing. I let her know that she would be the center of attention. I also let her know that we would be having company. She was so excited, her pussy was dripping wet. After a week, I told her that the time was finally upon us.

I left work early one day, so I could set everything up. When she arrived home, I was waiting with our two male friends Randy and Craig.

"What is the plan for tonight Lilly?"

"You will see soon enough babe." I take her hand and lead her to our bedroom. Randy and Craig follow behind us. I have her stand at the end of the bed and I start stripping her down slowly.

"You have to go along with everything that happens. It is very important you do not resist." She nods in agreement.

Once she is naked, I lay her down on the bed so both her arms and her legs dangled off. Then, I handcuffed her hands above her head. I then put a gag over her mouth to muffle the cries I knew she would make. I kissed down her body, running my tongue around her nipples. I gently twisted them between my fingers. She moaned in pleasure. I kept twisting them harder and harder to make her moan more. I glance over at Randy and Craig. They're getting noticeably aroused. I finished my way down her body, stopping just before her clit. I then reached over and grabbed the vibrator off of the night stand. I held it on her clit. Missy began to squirm and moan. I look over at the boys. They both have their cocks out and are stroking them.

"You're doing very nicely so far," I tell Missy with a smile. She nods back because she is very preoccupied with the feeling of the vibrator.

I lower the vibrator to her pussy lips and slide it inside her. She is so wet already that it slides in with ease. I then motion for the boys to join us. At this point, they have stripped naked and are fully erect. I roll Missy on her stomach and pull the vibrator out some. I instruct her to fuck the vibrator. She complies vigorously. After a few minutes, I slide it back into her. She moans. I take the gag off her mouth and make it into a blindfold. I then instruct her to open her mouth. Randy begins to mouth fuck her. She takes him in her mouth as far as she can. After a few minutes, he pulls out of her mouth. He is immediately replaced by Craig. Randy walks around the bed and positions himself behind her. He then process to slowly start probing her ass. Missy's face looks to be in shock over the sudden intrusion, but she quickly adjusts to Randy's dick. I stand back and watch her suck a guy while taking it up the ass. She seemed to be constantly coming. At this point, I remove the vibrator. Both Craig and Randy pull out, and wait for my instructions. I pull Missy off the bed and then had Craig lay down. I then sat Missy down on his erect penis so he could fuck her tight, perfect ass. Then Randy got in front of her and slid into her pussy. She moaned so loud because she came right then and there. I gagged her again and had her play with my tits. It was so erotic.

Randy was the first to blow his load. Then it was Craig. Missy was laid on the bed; her wrists unbound and her gag removed. She was overly spent. The guys got dressed and I saw them out. When I got back to the room, Missy was almost asleep. I cuddled next to her.

"Lilly," she turned to me and said.

"Yes, baby?"

"Lets do that again next week." Then she rolled over and fell asleep. I laid there with a smile on my face until I too fell asleep.