Watching Thea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had barely the energy to reply. I just jumped in, again, quite literally, as she slowed down barely enough for me to get in without breaking anything.

"So where is this non-sleazy place of warmth you were talking about, Mr. Walters."

"It's Jake and that's at 19 Park Place."

Within minutes, we pulled up in front of the house.

"Pull around the corner."

"What? You don't want your parents finding a shabby old VW in front of their house?"

"No, I actually want you to drive into the garage, so that I can have another look at the car in the morning."

A surprised "Oh." was all Thea could muster. Ha, finally speechless.

I took her up the stairs. The house was empty and had been since August. My sister moved to college, finally, and I lived there with our maid, Roberta. I didn't want anyone else taking up the space our parents had occupied. Both had passed away within a short time of each other. My mother of breast cancer and my father of a broken heart.

"Come on in. It's warm and guaranteed non-sleazy."

"Ummm, yeah. It's a palace."

"Home sweet home" I said with a hefty helping of irony. I really didn't like to be in this empty house, but seeing that my sister still lived here during her vacations and still needed family, we had decided to continue living here.

"Sorry, it's a little haunting, I know. I spend most of my time upstairs. Let me show you to one of the spare bedrooms.

"Of which there are?" Thea asked with raised eyebrows.

"Enough."

I gave Thea the room at the end of one hallway, a good distance away from me.

"Alright, so this is far enough away from me, so that you don't get the idea that I brought you here for anything sinister. Just a warm bed. Stay until you finals are over. At least you won't have to work late and Teddy and Dolly are safe. Again, I'm very sorry about tonight."

"Don't worry about tonight. It's not like I could work there forever. I doubt the PhD committee would look too kindly on my part-time job. And thank you."

She padded into the empty bedroom and closed the door behind her. "Goodnight," I whispered to the closed door. I made my way back to my end of the hallway.

I showered and changed into pajamas. I crawled under the covers to warm up. Picking up my textbook, I knew I needed to finish reading for final exams in three months. But my eyes had already gotten so heavy. I couldn't keep them open much longer. I pushed the volume off the bed and buried myself in pillows and blankets.

Even though I was tired, sleep was still a ways off. About twenty counts into sheep, I realized I was counting teddy bears and bunny slippers. I sat up, raked my hands through my hair. I was exasperated. This was not how I had imagined this. I thought I would flirt with her, maybe get her number. Did not think I'd see her half naked. Did not think I would get her fired and then take her back home. I thought about what Thea must be feeling in this odd house. Like on cue, a quiet knock at the door, answered my question. I opened the door to find a freshly-showered Thea looking back at me.

"Oh good, I wasn't sure which room was yours. This house kinda gives me the creeps. Did you know that there are nine doors on this floor alone?"

"Yah, I live here, remember?"

Right. So, is it... I mean, would it... could I maybe sleep here tonight? Promise to stay on the floor. I just need someone around me."

"Ehhhmmm, the bed is big enough for five. I doubt if there's even a chance we'd wake each other."

"Ok," with that the sprinted past me into bed. Cuddling on her side of the bed, she looked even younger than she did on the subway and that ridiculous stage she "performed" on. I climbed into my side, and surprisingly found sleep very easily. The weight of sleep quickly taking over me. Even with this particular creature next to me. I quickly dozed off. We both slept on separate sides of the bed, at least to begin with.

During the night Thea tossed and turned, seemingly racked with nightmares. Eventually ended on my side of the bed, one arm casually flung over my chest, scaring the heck out of me. The joy of feeling the weight of her arm and the scent of her delicious skin was short lived however. Her knees were pulled up straight into my side. Exasperatedly, I whispered, "How does anyone sleep like this?"

I rolled her onto her other side, hoping to extricate my arm in the process. No luck. My arm was wedged underneath hers, but at least her knees didn't bore into my ribs anymore. I found some more hours sleep and woke up with a full face of blond hair.

She slept like a cat, contorted but peacefully. Her pink lips slightly parted, gleaming white teeth. "So are you going to keep staring at me or kiss me?"

"Wha... wha.. What are you talking about?"

Thea sat up and laughed at my miserable, stammering attempt to hide both my morning erection and the fact that I had been staring at her lips for a good five minutes.

"I did that for a living. I detected what would turn a guy on in just a few minutes, remember? And you are definitely one for the helpless maiden act."

"Come on, that's hardly fair. You're practically a professional con artist, playing to people's fetishes and predilections."

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to imply that you were one of those perverted sops. However, I did hope you'd kiss me eventually. Guess, I got a little impatient."

"Well, why didn't you say so."

Hooking one finger under the strap of her tank top and reaching behind her head, I pulled her towards me.

Rather than be passively kissed, Thea crawled the rest of her body towards me, swung her right leg over me, straddling me. Our kiss never broke, but her decision to straddle me was disconcerting. I didn't want her quite this close to my erection, not the kind of greeting I wanted to give during our first kiss. And man, what a kiss. Her tongue teased, licked, danced, and did whatever else it could to turn me on. And damn that worked. I tried to wiggle my way through the impeding disaster, when she reached for the blanket and pulled it away. "You can't hide down there forever."

"No no, Thea, don't. I..." All explanations were too late. She had already pulled down my pants far enough to reach in and pull out my now fully engorged cock. I stared at Thea in shock. I knew what I wanted her to do, and she could apparently read minds. Her tiny hands wrapped around my shaft, slowly stroking. Her lips reached for mine again, her tongue probing my lips.

"Is this what you want me to do to you?" She whispered and started slowly kissing from the corner of my mouth down my chin, throat, down to my collarbones. A sighed, "Oh yes" escaped my lips, all while she continued to stroke my cock.

"And how about this?" at which she proceeded to slowly lick the length of my collarbone with the tip of her tongue. She didn't wait for an answer, sat back up, looked mischievously into my eyes, and slid her body down my legs. She had been straddling my thighs, but moved closer to my ankles. She leaned forward, her breasts stroking my thighs. Keeping a firm hold of my shaft, Thea circled the head with small kisses, trailing them down the length and back up, following the same with small licks. I had almost forgotten how good a pair of lips felt on my cock, when she parted her lips and sucked me into her mouth. Her tongue probed and circled the sensitive spots just a long the underside, as her hand continued to pump my shaft. Her lips providing pressure and gentle suction. Good, it was glorious. She was minute in her movements, but deliberate in execution. And skilled. Mere minutes of this treatment and I felt a churning and I knew I was close. I shifted and moaned to indicate her somewhat that I was about blow, words being too far away for the moment. But she wouldn't relent. A few more pumps and I released. An enjoyed giggle and smile indicated to me that she wasn't altogether dissatisfied. Lapping around the head, she continued small kisses until I could no longer bare the sensations. A languid, satisfied smile, was all she could muster, she leaned back against the footboard.

Neither of us really had anything to say and just stared at each other. She really was beautiful. She may have looked childish yesterday, but she was certainly all woman. Her breasts were perhaps only a handful, but still managed to spill out of the tank top she wore. Her shorts revealed soft thighs that were not done justice in the lighting of that dingy club or under street lamps. They were full, certainly not fitting with current day beauty standards, something of another time. When a woman was supposed to have thighs, and hips and a round ass. She had all of that. I was mentally saying a small prayer for the inventor of short shorts, when a loud growl interrupted the silence. We both broke out into laughter, "Sorry. I guess I'm still a little hungry. Could you just point me to the kitchen?"

"Come on, before you get lost and end up waking Bertie."

"Bertie? Is that your ..."

"Housekeeper." I chimed in.

"Yes, of course, housekeeper." Thea rolled her eyes at the mere idea of having one, but I snapped, "She's been with the family for ages, she used to babysit me when my sister and I were younger."

I took her hand and dragged her down the main stairs towards the kitchen. The huge kitchen was one of the only other rooms that I had fond memories of -- our father used to make us rice pudding on Sundays when our mother was off to some charity thing. The double-door fridge was filled to the brim, and Thea couldn't decide. "Why don't you decide," she whispered and she clasped her arms around my waist and reached up to kiss my cheek. She hopped onto the counter, and dropped one slipper to the floor and dangled the other ratty bunny from her foot.

I tossed her a bell pepper, "Make yourself useful."

"Ha, I've already been useful today." she replied.

I whirled around and lunged for her lips, still finding them as soft as before.

"What exactly has she been useful with, Jake?"

It was Roberta in her pink robe standing in the doorframe. She was a grey haired older lady, a little heavy set with age, but the sweetest woman you could imagine.

Thea looked at me anxiously, waiting for me to find a suitable lie. "Oh come on, Bertie. Do I really have to explain the birds and the bees to you."

"No, you don't. But you better find her useful for other things, too. I finally want to see you married."

Thea didn't understand a word of what had just transpired. "Perhaps I should explain. Bertie here raised me. She was the one to give me the birds and bees speech when I was a kid. My parents weren't around anymore." A sad look rushed to Thea's eyes. "And that other part, that's what I was explaining last night. I only get the rest of my "fortunes" if I get married."

"When you get married, not if. Because there is no way, you are letting another one get away." Roberta chimed in.

The look in her eyes went from sadness to confusion and anxiety. To alleviate that, I said, "Don't worry, I didn't help you to trick you into marrying me."

Thea smiled and said, "Good, 'cause even though I need a sugar daddy, desperately, I am not getting married until after I pass my final thesis defense in three months."

She hopped off the counter and started cutting up the vegetables for our omelet.

A big breakfast and a hefty helping of embarrassing stories later, including the one about my now infamous nickname Stalkerboy, I had moved Thea back up the second floor. "Alright, I'll go shower, I'll catch up with you in a bit," I kissed her on the corner of her mouth and left her at the door to her room.

I assumed Thea was doing the same, and didn't bother closing or locking the doors.

After my shower, I walked out of the bathroom, steam billowing out of the room, a towel wrapped around me. I was scrubbing my hair with a towel and nearly missed Thea sitting on my bed.

She was leaning against the headboard, her legs planted on the bed about two feet apart. She had taken off her top and shorts and trailed a lone finger up her glistening slit. The sight knocked the air out of me and I sucked in a breath to keep from tipping over. Rather than being startled, she seductively looked at me and whispered, "Don't you want to see what all those guys came to see."

I moved to sit at the foot of the bed, as she dipped her middle finger into her pussy. It was soaked when she pulled it back out. Dipping two fingers inside, and coating them with her juices, she began teasing her clit. Varying between strumming, stroking, and circling, Thea continually dipped her fingers into pussy to keep them nice and wet. Her other hand was stroking her thighs, up her soft belly, to her round breasts, where it stroked and pinched her beautiful pink nipples till they were hard and pointing seemingly straight at me. Her rapid breathing indicated that she was nearing release.

"I don't just want to see it, I want it."

I pulled off the towel wrapped around me, and moved towards her. Her pulled up knees fit perfectly underneath my arms as I pulled into her. She wrapped her warm legs around me and practically pulled me into her as much as I entered her. Her legs and arms wrapped around her I didn't need much to hold onto her and was able to take a hold of the headboard, wedging Thea between me and hard wood. She was indescribable, soft, warm to the point of hot. Her pussy was tight, but dripping. Thea's hold on my shoulders and around my waist allowed her to grind herself further onto me each time I slammed her against the headboard. Her hot tongue trailed from my lips to my neck to my shoulders, where she practically suction-cupped herself to keep from screaming. I felt her tightening around me in her grip on my body and my cock. A few more slams and we both found release.

We both lay panting across the bed, dripped in sweat. She pulled up to my chest and said, "Well, this certainly wasn't boring."

My confused look prompted her to explain that further. "Come on, don't you ever read the gossip pages? That last slut you dated announced to the world that you were boring in bed..."

I rubbed my eyes and face, and she said, "Well, maybe she didn't know how to turn you on. She certainly wasn't much to look at, skin and bones that she was."

A smile escaped my lips, as she laid her head on my chest, her blond hair splaying across. I wrapped my arms around her and we drifted off to sleep.

I caught her just as she was sneaking out of the bedroom later that day. "Where are you headed?"

"Oh, did I wake you? I was heading to the university library to study and prepare for my degree defense."

"No you're not. You're staying here."

"Come on, as nice as sex is, I told you I can't do anything until after that last defense."

"While I do agree that the sex is nice, and there will be a repeat performance shortly, I actually had something else in mind. Follow me."

I pulled on my jeans from the previous day and a shirt and walked her downstairs towards a locked door.

"This is or rather was my father's library. I don't really use it, but if you need a place to study while you're here, you're welcome to."

"And exactly how long am I here?" Thea asked pointedly.

Confidently, almost arrogantly, I replied, "At least until finals are over, and then we'll see." I clapped her delicious ass and left her at the open door.

When I came back to check on her a few hours later, she was engrossed in a textbook. I walked around the desk and peeked over her shoulders at what she was reading. Despite the fact that we had had amazing sex, and she had spent the night in my house, in my bed even, I still didn't know much about her.

"Come on, we'll get some dinner. Roberta is cooking up a storm with you in the house. We'll talk a little and then I'll let you get back to your work."

She was about to protest, but her growling stomach thought otherwise. Sitting at the kitchen table, Thea and I sat for a couple hours as we recounted tales about our past. Bertie had gone to bed hours ago, but we were still talking. Thea's full name had been Thea Magdalene Concord, and she had left home after her family had told her that her plans for a PhD were impractical and she should just start working with what she already had. Another six years of school wouldn't add much to her "marriage eligibility" as they put it. She had lived in housing for the majority of those six years, but the last year had proven very hard, with funding drying up and her having to move out of housing. She didn't want to give up so close to the end and decided living in her car and working as a "professional tease" was enough to pass the last year. After that, she would surely get a job and move out.

"Alright, so how about, you stay here until you finished your thesis and defended it successfully? Whenever that may be. And then if you still want to stay after you are done, you are very welcome to. I have enough space and my sister Cathy won't be home until May, so you have plenty of privacy for your work."

She agreed, but only if I finished fixing up her VW and ... continued the earlier treatments, which she added with a mischievous sparkle in her eye. Studying did not happen anymore that night, except perhaps of each other's likes and dislikes. She loved anything hard and rough, though nothing that would leave permanent signs and was probably the biggest tease, starting with the way she would walk in front of me and then slowly slink backwards into me. Her main pet peeve was people trying to tickle her, it would get her into such laughing fits that she'd be more likely to fall off the bed than be further turned on. Such were the next few nights and mornings. She'd study in the library during the day, while I fixed her car and finished studying for my exams, which were coming up soon as well. I had been finishing up my Master's degree. I already had a job at my father's old firm, but had decided to take some time off to actually study and work a real job in the real world, away from money. Being a member of the board and going golfing at 2 p.m. on a Tuesday, just wasn't the life I wanted to lead just yet.

December rolled around. My final exams had already passed, I scraped by as usual. Thea had been hiding more than ever in my father's old library. The night before the big thesis defense, I knew it was the night before, because all the coffee was drained and the trash was filled with chocolate bar wrappers. I swear that girl lived on caffeine and chocolate. How, I don't know, but she did it.

I silently knocked on the library door, when I heard an exasperated scream from the other side. I shouldered open the locked door, and found Thea sunk into the chair, her feet on the desk, legs wide apart, furiously rubbing her clit. I wasn't quite sure whether I should turn and leave or just wait patiently until she finished. She growled, "What, it relaxes me."

I walked over to the desk, crawled between her legs and took over for her fingers. Licking her fingers clean, I dipped my own fingers into her dripping pussy, rubbing against her clit as I pulled them out again. I reached up to her chin with my other hand, kissed her softly and said, "Why don't you let me do that." With that I leant down, softly slid my tongue over her already bright red clit, while continuing to fingerfuck her beautiful pussy. Her moans and stifled screams became louder, when she suddenly and ferociously climaxed. Had she not been sitting, Thea would surely have fallen - so intense was her reaction. I stood up, picking her up with me. "Come to bed, you've done quite enough here today. Your thesis is done. You have all the answers. You're ready. Just need a good night's sleep."

"You're gonna have me sleeping, are you?" she winked.

"Yes, ma'am. You're going to be well-rested for tomorrow morning. After that, you're not sleeping for a while." I replied with a huge grin on my face.