Watching Thea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both slept uneasily. Thea was nervous and couldn't find rest, while I had such a hankering for her body, it took all my energy not to pull her underneath me and fuck her. Soon. She needs her energy for tomorrow.

The next morning, we both rushed to get dressed. Thea headed for the subway, when I pulled up in my father's limousine. I craned my head out the window and said, "Your noble steed awaits, Professor Concord."

Thea was silent the entire ride to campus. I waited outside the conference room for a good three hours. Pacing up and down the halls. The secretaries started to grow ill at ease with me loitering around them. A quarter to noon the doors opened and an overjoyed Thea leapt into my arms. She wasn't the lightest thing, but she clung to me and nearly crushed me in her kiss. "What did I say, Professor Concord?"

Still with her legs wrapped around my waist, I carried her down to the car. I couldn't wait to get her home. And finally back into my bed.

"I cannot wait to tell Bertie." Thea and Bertie had taken an instant like to each other. Bertie kept fresh coffee and chocolate in the house just for her, something she hadn't even done for me.

"Yes, neither can I, and I hope we can tell her something else." A confused look crossed Thea's expression. "Well, you said only three months before you could... you know." This certainly wasn't going how I planned. I wanted to ask her, but now I was at a loss of words. "Well, remember that first morning, when you said that you couldn't get involved with anyone until you were done with you thesis defense?"

"Yes, of course." she smiled.

"Well, so now that you're done. I'd like to ask you, Miss Thea Magdalene Concord, would you marry me?"

Her crushing kiss knocked the wind out of me. "I'm going to need an answer, you know." I said when I could free my mouth enough to speak. "I already answered yes of course before you even asked me, silly." And she had.

I reached for the button to pull up the privacy screen to the front of the limo, but it had already been done. "Thank you, Herb." I shouted to the front.

"Who's Herb?"

"Bertie's husband. He's driving."

"Ok, I'm going to take a while to get used to your money..."

"Well, maybe I can help with that."

I pulled out an old diamond ring and slipped it onto Thea's finger. "The first of many things to come."

"Prove it," Thea replied as she started to unbutton my jeans.

"I always do what the Professor orders." I replied.

I hadn't even noticed what Thea had put on underneath her suit this morning. As I inched up her skirt, what I assumed to be pantyhose turned out to be stockings, held up by a lacy garter belt -- deliciously worn without the matching thong. As I marveled at the sight, Thea whispered, "I figured I'd return the favor for all those long nights in the library," clearly referring to last night.