All Comments on 'Watching TV with Uncle Gary'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarover 16 years ago
Ohhhhhhh this is HOT

... and very well written! I'd say the ending is a little incongruous, but overall I love the style. The way you describe her reactions is wonderful. It's hard to imagine an 18 year old in today's world actually listening to Mom telling her to save it for her husband, but if you just go with that premise, this is very hot stuff. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written

Very well written, I like your story-telling style. The content as far as heat and excitement was not as intense as your first two submissions, but I still enjoyed reading this one very much. Reading your stories is better than watching any erotic motion picture.

asiaprofasiaprofover 16 years ago
Excellent...

The slow, hot pace.

The earlier conditioning.

The slowly melting resistance.

The inner dialogue.

Wow!

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Seduction at it's best...

Very hot, very descriptive, excellently handled. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SUPERB STOREY

This is one of the most erotic stories I have read on this site. Well written and excellent plot development.

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Very descriptive

Wow - that was some descriptive writing - it either happened to you - or you were 'Uncle Gary" - very well written - hope it is not a one-off story - give us more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I think I have found the best author on this site.

Wow.....I wish I had you talent of words and story flow. OUTSTANDING......Slickman

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

I've read a few of your stories, and while they are very good, they use a lot of the same descriptive words. Most notably, the word "Technicolor" seems overused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty bloody good mate.

You are a superb writer, though I thought the latter half dragged on a little too much and then kind of went too blurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
18 again

does everyone on this site really have to explicitly say that the girl is 18 years old, exactly??? she couldn't be 17, or 19, or just young, or teen, or something?? really!! how disillusioned does it make us all to have to read that one line in EVERY story? that aside, good job, i really liked it.

romansseromansseover 14 years ago
Sexy

Ohh my our story's are so sensual and insightful and so so so naughty, You are my favorite author for a while now. You write about things I fantasize about...just so good. Thanks for Your hot story's.

GeorgieHGeorgieHover 10 years ago
Beautful

Beautifully crafted, thoroughly believable, deeply erotic - the best I've read here by a long, long way. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Loved the story and loved how its written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellently crafted

I find your style to be superb. It seems so believable; the language, the setting, the characters. I've read most of your pieces but this is one of my favourites. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage? More like finely crafted.

@Pathetic garbage: The only thing that is pathetic is your comment and your 1*. Clearly you don’t belong on this site, and clearly you’ve read next to nothing on Lit. I hope your 1* is quickly removed in the next sweep—it obviously has nothing to do with the quality of this story. It’s a shame that anyone posts comments just to malign an author, especially one as consistently good as shaunreagh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm several errors

Uncle started off as age fifties, then later was age forties - lack of attention to detail spoils a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it is a great story. I love the older guy/younger girl, theme and in this case, uncle/niece. I am imagining her to be about 15, maybe 16 and to me, that makes the story even more exciting. Very hot scenario and I would absolutely love to be Uncle Gary, right now. :-).

AlliCatGoldAlliCatGoldover 2 years ago

Very hot slow burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent incest taboo story: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVED this story!

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

asiaprof, about 15 years ago

Excellent...

The slow, hot pace.

The earlier conditioning.

The slowly melting resistance.

The inner dialogue.

Wow!

End quote.

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥), 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Connie is legal! She is a catch. Potential boyfriends will soon start hitting on her.

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥), 👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1253 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...