Waterfall Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They followed the path further into the woods and soon came to a clearing. The clearing overlooked a gorge and off to their right, Carol spied water spilling down the mountainside. Rick explained that the waterfall was created by a natural spring and also the spring snow melt. The hot summer made the waterfall smaller but the spring still supplied a generous amount of water.

"Have you been to the waterfall?" Carol asked.

"Oh yeah, when we come here to fish, we sometimes take a swim in the pool at the base of the falls" Rick replied.

"Is the water cold?" she asked thinking about getting goosebumps from the cold water.

"It's cold at first, but on a day like today I'd think it would feel good" he said suddenly thinking erotic thoughts of the two of them swimming in the nude. "Let's go on down and see how cold the water really is" Rick continued.

Carol agreed and they set off down another path into the trees. The path was narrow and sometimes tricky. Stumbling a few times, they both had to catch each other as they navigated the rocky slope. As the neared the waterfall, the sound of rushing water became louder. The falls were not like the gigantic falls seen on the travel station. The water cascaded over the rock ledge above and then fell into a pool about five feet deep. Small white foam was created from the water hitting the surface of the pool. The pool was about fifty feet wide and one hundred feet long. The water left the pool and ran over the rocks below creating a small stream heading down the mountainside.

Rick commented how inviting the water looked after sweating from putting the camp together and thought it might be a good way to cool off. Carol thought about the cool water making her feel more refreshing but was uncertain about being seen. "Do you think anybody is around that might spy on us?" she questioned. "It's too early in the day for anyone to be here because most people don't get to the campgrounds until tonight" Rick replied. "If it makes you feel any better I'll go first and you can follow,” Rick said beginning to remove his clothes. Stripping quickly, Rick stood in front of Carol bare naked. She looked at his body and stared at his cock hanging between his legs. She felt a twinge of pleasure deep inside her. Her mind instantly imagined touching his hard cock in her hands, stroking it and feeling it stiffen. Rick saw her eyes drawn to his manhood and smiled. He could feel his cock begin to harden as she surveyed his body. "Carol, if you'd like to feel this hot poker between your thighs, I suggest you join me for a swim" Rick called out.

He turned and standing on a rock ledge dove into the water. His breath was seized for a moment when he hit the cold water and his body tried to adjust to the sudden cold temperature. Breaking the surface he took a couple gulps of air. The water however felt great on his skin replacing the sticky sweaty feeling. Looking back to the edge of the pool, he saw Carol standing there trying to decide what to do. "Come on in Carol, the water feels great" Rick called out. After some coaxing and friendly teasing, Carol decided to take the plunge. Pulling her clothes off quickly, she stood on the edge ready to dive in. Rick felt a surge of desire as he watched her hardened nipples and neatly trimmed bush. She knew the water would be cold, so she braced herself for the sudden coldness as she gracefully arched through the air. She too felt her breathing seize when the cold water enveloped her. Breaking the surface of the water, she gasped for air as she called out "man this is cold". As she stood up her nipples were exposed just above the surface of the water. Rick quickly closed the distance between them. Taking her wet body into to his arms, he commented "let me warm you up" as he embraced her tightly.

Their lips met softly at first and then more insistently. Their tongues licking each other's lips, then pushing urgently together. Carol felt her hard nipples push against his chest. She pushed her nipples against his skin harder in a back and forth motion, causing tingling sensations to course through her body. Rick felt her nipples sliding across his chest. He held her tighter, his lips crushing more insistently against hers.

Carol's hand slid down his side and between their bodies wanting to feel his stiff manhood. Grabbing it, she felt it was smaller than usual. "What do we have here? Did the water shrink your big bad cock?" she said with a playful laugh. "Cold water has a way of doing that but if you keep stroking it I'm sure it will come to life,” he said smiling. Her hand wrapped softly around his shaft and slowly began stroking back and forth. Rick felt the stirrings of desire in his cock as it began to stiffen. As Carol slowly brought his cock back to life, Rick bent slightly kissing her skin down to her breasts. He captured her nipple in his mouth as it bobbed on the surface of the water. Cold water had the exact opposite effect on Carol's nipples than it had on Rick's cock. Rick's lips found her nipples extended and standing at attention. He licked around the nipple and then sucked it between his lips and nibbled gently on the very tip. Carol moaned with desire as she felt her nipples being sucked. Moving back and forth between each breast, he treated each nipple the same, licking ... kissing ... nibbling. Carol felt her nipples harden more from Rick's gentle ministrations. Her head moved backward, eyes closed, feeling the afternoon sun warming her face, as her body grew hotter with desire. Her hand left his cock and joined the other hand on the back of his head. She held his head tightly against her breast as she urged him onward. "Ohh baby your making me so hot. I love the way you suck on my nipples" she muttered. His cock now free of her hand, rubbed against her thigh, pressing against the soft skin.

Rick's hand slid along her skin, rubbing and massaging. It landed on her ass and he pulled her harder against him. The feeling of his cock rubbing her thigh underwater brought a soft moan from his lips. His hand moved slowly around to the front of her body and began rubbing her mound. Carol spread her thighs open to allow him access to her treasure. As Rick's hand dipped inside the soft wet folds of her mound, Carol's hand went back under the water to feel his stiff manhood. His passion had overcome the cold water and his cock was now at full stiffness. His lips left her swollen breasts and moved upwards to kiss her hot lips.

They stood in the water touching and feeling as their passion for each other grew. He felt her velvet walls clutching his fingers as they slid in and out of her pussy. Carol always loved feeling his fingers or cock sliding deep within her. She moaned softly with each thrust and moaned more loudly when his fingers left her pussy and found her clit. Gently rubbing it, Rick felt her body respond and push harder against his hand. Carol grabbed his cock and stroked it faster. She slid her hand down until she grabbed his balls. He bucked his pelvis into her hand as he slowly gasped for breath. Her stroking and the feel of the water as a lubricant brought about more gasps from his lips. Rick was not sure how long he would last from her onslaught. He whispered in her ear "Carol I need to feel my cock deep in your pussy. I'm so fucking horny for your body". "Mmmm baby I want you deep in my cunt NOW" was all she could mummer.

Rick pulled away and guided her closer to the waterfall. To the one side the water was not as deep. It was about two feet deep and there were some smooth rocks that had eroded from the pounding water. He would lie on these rocks when he came here with his buddies to cool off after fishing downstream. The small mist from the waterfall was cool on his body under the hot sun. She could feel the mist hitting her naked body as they got closer to the cascading water. Carol felt the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the water as she followed Rick. Rick's cock was standing straight out as he emerged from the water. Carol marveled at its stiffness, knowing that soon it would be deep inside her.

She grabbed his cock and knelt in the shallow water facing his manhood. Her mouth opened slowly and sucked on the tip. She felt the cold water intermixing with her lips as she took him in deeper. Rick's hands went to the back of her head, guiding her lips further onto his hardness. He loved it when her lips sucked gently on his cock and then plunge his cock deeper into her mouth. Her hands strayed over his thighs and one of them cupped his aching balls. Pushing deeper, Rick let out a loud groan as her mouth took him in as far as he could go. He pulled her head away and then slowly pushed his cock back into her mouth. "Mmmm baby I love fucking your soft mouth. That's it baby suck my hard cock deep in your mouth" he called out. His cock was throbbing when he felt her teeth scrap gently over the sensitive skin. The slow rhythm of her sucking his cock and him pushing and pulling in and out soon had an effect on Rick's senses. With his mind reeling from passion, he knew he couldn't last much longer and he really wanted to fuck her pussy. With much determination, he pulled his cock out of Carol's mouth. Gasping for breath he told her to lie back on the smooth rock.

Carol laid back and felt the cold rock send shivers up her spine. She saw his cock waving in the air and moaned "come on baby stick your hot cock in my pussy". Rick watched as her hands covered her breasts and rubbed her hard nipples. Her lower body quietly undulating just at the surface of the water. He lowered his body and grabbed her thighs, pulling them over his shoulders. Before he sank his manhood into her, he wanted to taste her sweet delights. His lips descended onto her mound. He tasted her juices mixed with the cold spring water. Sliding his tongue over her clit brought a new round of moans. "Ohh suck my hard clit" she called between sharp breaths. Carol felt his tongue sliding around her clit and arched her back when he make contact with it. She felt the mist spraying over her body, as her pussy seemed to be on the verge of melting. Grabbing his head, she pulled him against her slippery pussy and rubbed it over his face. Rick's tongue darted over her clit and then pushed into her opening. He felt her hands pulling his hair harder as his tongue dove deeper into her treasure trove. She could feel the water and his tongue lapping simultaneously at her opening. Like Rick, she now found herself on the verge of going over the top towards an immense orgasm. Her mind whirled with thoughts of release as her thighs closed tighter around Rick's head. Rick could feel her passion rising and her clenched thighs told him she was close to orgasm.

Pulling away from her sweet delicious pussy was hard but Rick needed release too. He hunched over her and found a spot in the water where his legs wouldn't slip. As he lowered his body onto hers, she reached around his ass and pulled him down urgently. Rick grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her opening that was just below the waterline. Carol felt his cock at the opening to her vagina and pushed up against him trying to force him deep inside her. He rubbed his cock up and down her slit and then pushed his cock inside her opening. Supporting his weight on his arms, Rick pushed his cock deep into her waiting pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him in deeper. He felt her warmth envelope him the further he advanced. Carol held her breath as she felt his manhood penetrate her. She could feel his cock stretching her womanhood the deeper it slid into her. They both let out loud lustful moans when his cock had reached full depth.

Carol felt his cock slowly slide out of her pussy as he began to withdraw his cock. Clenching her vaginal muscles, she tried to stop him from leaving her warm nest. Rick felt her muscles tighten around his cock as he slowly withdrew his manhood. The feeling of her tight pussy trying to keep him lodged deep inside sent shivers down his back. Reaching the edge of her opening, Rick could feel the water surrounding his cock and splashing against his balls. He pushed hard against her sending his cock back into her warm channel. Carol moaned loudly as she felt his cock slip back inside her hot pussy. Pushing back against him, she dug her heels into his ass and her fingers raked across his back. Her hips gyrated around his cock keeping him deep within her hot body. Rick began a circular motion as his cock plunged in and out of Carol's waiting pussy. They both fell into a hypnotic rhythm, feeling each others bodies respond to the unrelenting sexual urge.

"Baby your pussy feels so hot on my cock" Rick said as he watched her breasts sway below him each time she thrust back against him. "I want to feel your hot cum soaking my hard cock. That's it baby fuck my hard cock deep into your pussy. Make me cum inside you baby .... ohhh yeaa" he called out loudly. Rick could feel that time was running out on his ability to control his orgasm. He watched Carol wiggle below him as the misty water played over their bodies. Her eyes were closed, lost in a lustful paradise. Her breathing and moaning quickened as Rick's words sank into her mind.

Carol felt his cock rubbing against her sensitive inner walls as it moved in and out faster. She heard Rick's grunts and moans with each thrust. "Come on baby fuck my hot pussy. Push that cock in deeper. Ohh yea baby that's it .. yea fuck me harder ... ohhhhh. I want to feel your hot cum shoot inside me" she called out thrusting harder against his hard manhood. Opening her eyes she saw the waterfall to her side. The noise of the water hitting the pool matched the pounding in her head. Grabbing his head, she pulled it to her extended nipple. "Ohhh baby suck my nipple. I want to cum so bad. Ohh yes that's it baby suck it harder" she called out as Rick's mouth sucked on her nipple. Rick felt her body begin to stiffen and push more urgently against him. Her moans mixed with his as they both felt their impending orgasms. Pushing harder and faster, Rick felt her velvety walls milking his cock. "Ohhh baby I'm going to cum in your hot pussy" Rick announced as he felt the sperm rise in his cock. Pushing, grunting, and moaning all at the same time, he released his load deep inside Carol's waiting pussy. "That's it baby shoot your load into my hot cunt" Carol said urging him onward. Rick's cock jerked and spasmed inside her warm tunnel, releasing his hot load. Feeling his hot jism spurting in her cunt and his mouth sucking harder on her nipple, Carol's orgasm rolled over her. Holding on tight, she felt her cunt muscles spasm over and over as her orgasm seemed to be never ending. Rick felt her muscles spasm around his cock as he sucked on her extended nipple. They pushed and shoved against each other until their orgasm subsided. Rick collasped partly onto Carol's body trying to recoup from the wonderful orgasm. They held each other tightly listening to their breathing and the sounds of nature all around them. After some time, they decided to head back to their camp. As they were getting dressed, Carol commented with a twinkle in her eyes. "That was really refreshing. I can't wait for our campfire tonight." Rick smiled knowing that both he and Carol loved to make love under the stars with a campfire nearby. Taking her hand, he squeezed it slightly and said, "I can't wait either.

12