An Island Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple takes the vacation off a lifetime.
1.8k words
4.12
21.4k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been planning this trip for months and now they were there. The online photos of the overwater bungalows only gave the viewer a very general sense of what it was actually like to be standing inside of one. It was simply beautiful. Not just the view of the water they had just a few feet away, but everything about living space. It took this vacation to a whole new level.

They both stepped onto the back deck to look around more closely at the amenities and were impressed with the infinity pool and deck right on the water. They both could not wait to try the water hammock. The outdoor shower would be interesting. Being fully exposed, even if nobody else could see them, was exciting.

He walks up behind her and places his hands on her hips while she looks out over the lagoon and kisses her neck. She feels a tingle run up her spine at his touch and smiles. He wraps his arms around her more fully and pulls her back into him. "This is going to be a great vacation" he whispers into her ear.

He loves the way she feels in his arms and can't stop himself from sliding one of his hands up to her breast and gently squeezing. He smiles as he hears her soft moan at the touch. He moves his other hand down, and then up and under her shirt tracing his fingers along her skin. He continues to gently caress her breast while he moves his other hand around her stomach and up her torso. He hears her moan again at his continued touches and longs to pleasure her.

The water here is so clear that you can easily see to the sandy bottom. There are fish that swim all around. She was enjoying the view when she felt his hand wrap her up and his lips kiss her neck. She always enjoyed it when he kissed her neck from behind. She knew what was coming next. Sure enough, there was his hand moving up her body and cupping her breast. She couldn't help but sigh that escaped her lips.

He was gently squeezing her, trying to get her aroused. It was working. She could feel her nipples getting hard. His other hand had made its way under her shirt by this time and was tickling her midsection. She turned in his arms before he could move to her other breast and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you for this," she said to him.

He tried to slip his hands back under her shirt to undo her bra, but she stopped him. "There will be plenty of time for play after we get settled" she said to him. He took this momentary defeat in stride and kissed her on the lips again before moving back to the bedroom to start unpacking.

She watched him go into the bedroom and start putting their things in the dresser. She took this opportunity to more closely check out the shower. It was exposed to the outside world but couldn't be seen by the other bungalows. It had the type of shower head that one wishes they had at their own home but never had. It had a nice overhead sprayer as well as a hand wand that could be taken off the wall and used for all sorts of things.

It had been a long trip to get this far and she felt like she needed a quick clean up before they went to the resort for some food. She kicked off her shoes and undid her pants, taking them off and putting them to the side. She reached over and turned on the water to the shower giving it time to warm up before she got in. She reached down and pulled her shirt off over her head. For this trip she made sure that she brought all her matching bra and panty sets as she thought they made for a nice visual for him. For the trip over to the island she wore her dark blue set knowing that he had a real liking for this color on her.

She reached over to feel the temp of the water and smiled as it was nearly perfect. She could feel his eyes on her but didn't look back at him. She reached up and undid her bra and slid it off her arms and onto the ground. Now she was only wearing her blue g-string. She liked the way they felt when she wore them. Sexy. She had a nice ass and she wanted her man to enjoy the view unobstructed. The front was a small triangle that only just barely covered her. She didn't have to worry about any hair showing in that area as she had waxed everything just before they left.

She reached down and ran her finger over the wet spot on her panties that had formed while he touched her. She always got wet when he touched her. She pulled down the panties and stepped out, flicking them to the side with her foot. The water was warm now and she stepped into the shower.

The tan tile on the one wall with the frosted glass tiles on the other gave the shower an incredible open feeling even though there was no door or wall to separate it from the outside. He watched her undress from the other room. He knew that she knew he would be watching her. He watched her undress and shower as often as he could. He loved looking at her body and could feel himself getting aroused.

She was stepping out of her g-string and he thought he could see a small darker spot on the fabric as she flicked it away. He smiled to himself. He liked getting her hot and bothered. She was stepping into the shower and under the water now and he continued to watch her.

The water was just perfect. She had only turned on the overhead shower head and was enjoying the water flowing down her neck and shoulders and back. She closed her eyes and looked up letting the water cover her face and front. She moved her hands up to her face to wipe away the water and then back down her chest over her breasts. Her nipples were nearly back to normal now but as she moved her fingers over them, they perked back up. It felt nice.

Her body was wet with the water allowing her hands to flow over her skin effortlessly. She took a moment to reach down over her smooth pussy. She could feel how wet she had become at his touch and smiled. She ran her finger slowly up and down her clit getting the blood flowing. She turned and put her back to one of the walls and lifted her leg up and put her foot on the ledge. She reached down with her other hand and spread her lips and started to rub her clit back and forth. She slid a finger into herself just a little and rubbed her juices over her clit. She couldn't stop the moan that escaped her lips.

She opened her eyes for a moment to find the shower wand and turned it on. It had several settings and it only took her a moment to find the one she wanted. A nice gentle pulse. She relaxed back into the wall with her leg up and positioned the nozzle close to her pussy. She spread her lips and let the water pulse over her. The water felt wonderful on her clit. The way it pulsated and pressed against her was making her hotter and hotter. She could feel herself getting closer to climax.

She started moaning and opened her eyes. She saw him looking at her, and that was all she needed to cum. The orgasm nearly caused her to lose her balance, but she put her leg down before that happened. She opened her eyes again to make sure she was still watching her. She liked that he had his cock and was touching it.

He had taken his pants off and pulled out his cock when she put her back to the wall and closed her eyes. He knew she was going to play with herself. She didn't do it often in the shower, but this was a vacation and he had his suspicions it might happen. He was hard in no time as he watched her touching herself. He slowly stroked his cock as she had reached for the wand.

He was leaking precum all over the head of himself as he stroked. Then she opened her eyes and looked at him. He knew that she was about to explode with an orgasm and had to control himself so that he didn't blow his load right there on the edge of the bed. He watched her recover and moved across the room taking off his shirt to join her in the shower.

She reached for him. Not his cock but his hand, his neck and kissed him deeply. He moved his hands around her back and pulled her in close pressing their bodies together. They kissed hard with her hands moving up and down over his back. He ran his hands down her back and over her ass and pulled her harder into the embrace. His cock was fully pressed between them and he could feel it twitch against her. He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest and even her nipples as they slipped against him.

He felt her hand slide between them and grasp his cock. It was his turn to moan as she started to move her hand up and down his shaft. He continued to kiss her while squeezing her ass. He felt her move back slightly to break the kiss. She was moving down his body, kissing as she went. He closed his eyes and looked up as she took his cock into her mouth.

He loved the way she gave him head. She would work her mouth around the tip pressing her tongue against the underside, licking it like a lollipop. Her hand would work the shaft up and down with her occasionally taking moves of his length into her mouth. He thought he was excited before just watching her in the shower, but now he was truly excited. He could feel his cock getting harder as she stroked and sucked on him. He let her know he was close but knew that she wasn't going to stop until he finished.

She continued to lick at the underside of his cock head even after the warning of the impending climax. She loved this part. She knew some women didn't like getting cum in their mouth, but she didn't mind, and she wanted to pleasure her man. She felt him stiffen just before she felt the cum squirt into her mouth. She stopped sucking and let him finish before she swallowed. She looked up at him and smiled knowing that this was going to be a great vacation...