Waterfalls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" Brandie gasped, "You little slut! Get your ass over here now!" She was laughing as Vicky stood up and kick her thong close to her other clothes.

"Damn, I was enjoying that," George protested.

Brandie turned and grabbed his nearly erect cock. "Now look what you've caused Victoria!"

Vicky walked into the spray laughing, "Oh wow, that's nice George. Isn't that nice Bran?"

Brandie put her arm around Vicky's shoulder and pulled her close. She bent down and kissed her petite friend, then said, "Of course it nice but now that you've got him all hard what are you gonna do about it?"

George was fully erect now standing there with Brandie holding his cock and trying not to laugh as she admonished her friend. "It's okay," he said, "I'm sure she'll figure it out. We should all just kiss and make up."

The women looked at him and burst into laughter. After she was able to somewhat contain herself Brandie gasped, "Oh you're funny baby. Kiss and make up. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Damned straight!" he replied, grinning.

Vicky pulled Brandie down and whispered in her ear. Brandie smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Okay George we agree. We're gonna kiss and make up."

"Why do I think there's a caveat to this?" he asked, more than a little skeptical.

"Well," Brandie started to explain, "First we have to feed you. You need to eat something after sleeping all day and besides I already put dinner in the oven and we're not going to waste it."

"And then?" George queried.

"And then we're gonna kiss and make up," Vicky offered, smiling at Brandie.

"Don't worry baby, we're going to take care of everything." Brandie assured him. "Come on you guys, I'm starving."

Brandie walked away and grabbed an oversized towel from the cabinet and threw it back at her two friends, as she turned to go inside "Here catch," she said, "You'll have to share it's the only one left."

Fortunately George caught the towel before it landed on the wet concrete and held it open for Vicky. She pulled one end of the towel around her shoulders, "Come on George, Bran said we have to share."

George stood there while she wrapped them both up in the towel before cupping her little ass cheeks and lifting her up. Vicky put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Their tongues danced together sensuously as they kissed. When they finally came up for air He let her slide down on her feet.

"Wow George," she managed to get out. "Are your first kisses always that passionate? I may need another shower."

"Yes, they are," Brandie said from the back door, "and they get even better. The food will be ready in a few minutes," she added, "so you two should stop making out and come in."

"Okay, well let me dry you off young lady," George said taking control of the towel. Vicky stood there obediently as he gently dabbed away what little moisture was still on her skin. He spent extra time in areas that were wet for other reasons even leaning in to kiss her pussy when her back was to the house.

"You're going to get us in trouble again George," Vicky moaned. "Stand up and let me dry you off so we can go in and eat."

Vicky took the towel and quickly dried him off. "There you go. Come on, let's go in," she said, turning toward the house with the towel."

George pulled back on the towel, "Wait a minute, I think you missed some places."

She laughed, "I think you just want me to touch you,"

"I think you're correct Miss Vicky," he grinned.

Vicky moved back next to him and put her arm around his waist as she rubbed his erection with the towel. "Hmmmm, you were right it was still a little wet, maybe I should get a closer look."

George moaned, "Yeah I think you should."

Vicky dropped down to her knees and kissed his thighs. "I don't feel anything George. Are you sure it's still wet?" she asked teasing him.

He put his hand on her head and urged her toward his cock, "I'm pretty sure it's still wet here."

She licked his scrotum. "Oh yeah maybe a little here, and here too," she added, running her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip.

George moaned as she sucked on the head of his cock, "That feels nice."

Vicky swirled her tongue around his cockhead a few times then stood up and pulled him toward the house by his erection. "Come on George, neither one of us is going to get dryer doing that," she laughed.

When they walked into the house, Brandie was bent over the oven her naked ass in the air.

"Nice ass!" George said.

"Oh good you're here, can you help me please?" she asked, handing him the hot pads she was using.

George took the pads and picked the hot baking dish out of the oven, "where would you like me to put it?" he asked.

Brandie closed the oven door. "Here on the stove is fine. Thank you baby, you're so sweet."

She leaned in and kissed him, giving his cock a squeeze. "Oh you're still wet. Wasn't that towel big enough?"

George glanced at Vicky and laughed. Vicky looked back at them. "What? Why are you guys looking at me? You told me it was my fault he was hard and I should do something about it."

Brandie laughed, "You're too funny Vic."

"You aren't mad at me for giving George a little preview? I mean he didn't get off or anything," Vicky said almost in self-defense.

"Don't be silly, Brandie replied. "If I wasn't willing to share I wouldn't have invited you. Besides it doesn't look like George offered any objections."

"No, as a matter of fact he kinda suggested I dry him off and well you know where that led," Vicky replied, looking at George and laughing.

"Guilty as charged," George said. "I was naked. She was naked. I was hard. Her mouth was right there. What else was a guy suppose to do?"

The girls both laughed and said in unison, "Oh poor baby!"

"Okay, let's eat," Brandie said, "Vic grab some plates and forks please. George, would you open the wine please."

Brandie served up an ample portion of lasagna on each of the plates and Vicky carried them to the table. Brandie carried a plate of sliced garlic bread to the table as George was filling their glasses.

Vicky had set all three plates on the same side of the table so George picked the middle plate and stood behind his chair. He pulled the other two chairs out for the ladies.

"Did you see what he did there Bran?" Vicky smirked.

"Yeah like he thinks he's the rose between two thorns or something," Brandie chimed in.

"I think I'd rather be the thorn," George said, shaking his pecker.

The girls both rolled their eyes and smirked. "Some thorn," Vicky said, looking at his deflated shaft.

After they had taken their seats George pulled out his chair and sat down. He picked up his wine and said, "here's to a good meal with two, no make that three delectable dishes!"

The women touched their glasses to his, "To us," they toasted.

"Umm, this is great," George said, taking another sip of his wine to wash it down. "You made this from scratch didn't you?"

"Thanks baby, I did." Brandie replied. "It's the one dish I can make that I know will turn out."

Vicky joined the support group, "It's yummy Bran! I'd ask for the recipe but hey we all know that's not going anywhere. I mean it's not like I'm going to cook!"

Brandie laughed, "You could if you tried Vic. You are pretty talented."

"Maybe, but not in the kitchen," Vicky responded. "I mean I could follow the recipe but who's gonna clean up the mess?"

George laughed, "So what are your talents? I mean besides your studio."

Well," she replied, "First of all the studio is not my talent, that's the talent of my artists. My talent, at least where my studio is concerned is collecting art and photography that people want to see and setting up shows for them to come to."

Brandie snickered, knowing that George hadn't been prepared for an answer that deep.

Vicky continued, "If your, lets say other than X-rated, pictures are as good as the ones Bran showed me maybe I could display some of your stuff."

George nearly choked on his wine, "Seriously? You haven't even seen my stuff."

"I've seen your stuff and I'm impressed," she replied, "but you're right I would have to see your pictures as well."

Brandie laughed wine out her nose at Vicky's response, "Damn Vic, that hurt!"

George handed her his napkin, "Here babe."

Brandie wiped her face and cleaned up the overspray on the table, "Thanks sweetie," she said, reaching over and squeezing his dick.

George's right hand went to Brandies leg and caressed her thigh. She moved her legs apart allowing him to slide his hand closer to her sex.

He took advantage of the opening and cupped her pussy in his hand, slipping a finger into her.

George felt another hand on his cock, "I guess this means we're done talking business for tonight, huh" Vicky asked.

Brandie slid down in her seat and lifted one leg onto the end of the table, giving him easier access to her, "Hmmm, that feels nice baby."

Not to be left out Vicky pushed her chair back and knelt on the floor beside Georges chair. "Is it okay if I finish what I started?" she asked.

George and Brandie simultaneously answered 'yes' although Georges 'yes' may have been more assertive Vicky didn't hesitate, immediately pushing Brandies hand away and lifting his cock to her lips, kissing his cockhead while he fingered Brandies pussy a little more vigorously.

Vicky's mouth slid further down on George's shaft. Her small mouth felt warm and tight around his cock as she slowly sucked him in a little further. "That feels.....ah yeah.....oh yeah....ooh that's nice," George moaned as her head bobbed up and down.

"Oh baby, rub my clit," Brandie murmured.

George pushed two fingers into her wet hole and fingered her pussy then slid one finger up her slit to her hard little bud. Circling it before lightly brushing across the top.

Brandie pulled his face down and kissed him hard, jamming her tongue into his mouth. She moaned into the kiss as his fingers caressed her clit. "Oh baby. That feels sooooo nice!"

Vicky felt Georges cock swell and lifted her mouth away and licked the head, "I think he's about to cum Bran. Should I make him cum already?"

Brandie put her hand on George's hand stopping him from rubbing her. "No, not yet. Let's tease him a little more," she breathed.

Vicky mouthed his cockhead again then kissed up his torso, sucking on his nipples before sitting on his lap. He could feel her wet pussy against his hard-on as she intentionally rubbed on him.

George pushed her back against the table and cupped her A-cup tits in his hands, squeezing her hard little nipples between his fingers. "You little tease," he said, squeezing her nipples harder.

"Ooh, yeah, I like that. Pinch my nipples," she screamed.

"I should have warned you baby, she likes it rough," Brandie said. Sitting up in her chair, she leaned over, sucked a nipple into her mouth and gently bit it.

Vicky threw her head back and groaned pushing her pussy harder against Georges cock.

George moved his free hand to Brandies breast and massaged it. His cock twitched as he cupped one of each woman's tits in his hands. Even though Vicky's weren't as big her nipples were just as hard. Both of them moaned as he tweaked their buds between his fingers.

"Let's go in the bedroom," Vicky said, pushing Brandie away from her breast. She put her arms around George's neck pulling her body against his chest. As she rose to her feet she leaned against him rubbing her wet sex on him.

George tried to pull her close enough to suck on her tits but she was quick enough to evade him as she stepped away and laughed. "Come on guys!"

Brandie was right behind her little friend. She looked back at George, "Would you be a sweetie and put the food in the refrigerator and put the dishes in the sink? Thanks baby. Oh, and bring your camera."

She disappeared into the bedroom and he heard both women giggle as she landed on the bed. He imagined them touching each other as they lay on the bed. He quickly stacked the plates and carried them to the sink, glancing toward the bedroom he saw them hugging and kissing. He let the water run in the sink as he looked through the cupboards for something to cover the casserole dish. He looked back at the bedroom, the petite one was on top sucking on one of Brandies nipples. After haphazardly covering the lasagna he found a place for it in the refer and turned off the water just before it was about to overflow.

With the water off he could hear Brandie moaning at the attention Vicky was giving her tits, "Oh sweetie, that feels good. I like the way you suck my nipples."

Vicky giggled around the hard bud, "I think you like the way anyone sucks your nipples." She pushed her body lower, kissing her friends' tummy on the way down.

Brandie moaned, pinching her own nipples, "Ooh, yeah."

George watched from the kitchen as the little one pushed Brandies thighs apart and kissed her mound. "Hmmm, I've been waiting to eat you all day Bran."

"You did eat me this morning, remember?" Brandie said, moaning as Vicky's tongue invaded her pussy.

George grabbed his camera and walked toward the bedroom. Vicky had crawled up on the bed and positioned her body over Brandies. They resumed where they had apparently left off earlier that morning. Both of them were soon moaning as a result of their play.

He snapped off several shots as Vicky expertly flicked her tongue around her friends' pussy, first in her hole then her clit. She sucked Brandies delicate lips into her mouth eliciting more moans from Brandie.

George stepped to the side to get a better view of Vicky's snatch and took more pictures. With her tight little ass in the air George had an excellent view of her little pucker, which was tensing as her pussy was being stimulated. Brandies long dark hair was scattered around her on the sheet and her face was wet with her partners' secretions. Her hands were on Vicky's ass trying to hold he writhing hips.

Brandie opened her eyes and saw George watching her. She reached over and found his cock, pulling him closer and stroking him. George set the camera down and slid his hand between the warm bodies and cupped one of her breast, trapping the nipple between his fingers. He pulled gently on the hard nub as his palm squeezed her tit. He brushed her hair away from her and kissed her on the forehead. She squeezed his cock harder and with her other hand pulled his face closer to Vicky's pussy. George caught the sweet aroma of her sex and licked at the bottom of her pussy. Vicky moaned at the feel of another tongue touching her and relayed her increased pleasure through her tongue to Brandies pussy.

George kissed Vicky's tight ass cheeks and slipped a finger into her hole, working it around, before adding a second finger. He slid the lubricated digits out of her and rubbed her puckered asshole. When Vicky moaned her approval George dipped his fingers into her wet pussy again and added more of her sex juice to her ass and gently pressed his finger into her. Vicky tried to push back against the intrusion but Brandie held her ass to keep her snatch close to her tongue. George slipped into her deeper until most of his middle finger was buried.

Vicky was moaning loudly into Brandies pussy as her sex partners pleasured her pussy and ass. Her body quivered as George worked his finger in and out of her pucker. He kissed her butt cheeks again and let some saliva drip on his finger for added lubrication.

He looked at Brandies face and realized that she was watching him finger her friends' ass. Her eyes smiled at him encouraging him to help her bring Vicky to her climax. George pushed his finger into the tight hole as far as possible pushing her over the edge.

Vicky's body tensed as her orgasm took hold. Her quivering body started to tremble then stiffened as she collapsed on her side next to Brandie. "Oh god," she moaned, "I haven't had an orgasm that intense for a long time! I don't know whose finger was in my ass but that was mind blowing! You guys are the best."

George leaned over and kissed her mouth, tasting Brandie. "I think we enjoyed it as much as you did Vic."

"Definitely," Brandie sighed, "but one of you needs to finish getting me off."

George handed Vicky the camera as he moved to the end of the bed. He put his face between her legs as Vicky turned and pointed the camera, clicking the shutter. Brandie moaned and pulled her knees up as he ran his tongue along her lips.

Vicky pulled the knee closest to her down and pinned it with her leg, "I can't see sweetie. I want to watch George eat your pussy."

Brandie moaned, "He's so good at it Vic. Maybe he can do you next." Her moans turned to squeals as he pushed his tongue into her pussy and tongue fucked her.

Vicky reached over and fondled a breast, twisting the nipple and tugging with one hand while haphazardly shooting with the other. "Easy sweetie, I don't like it as rough as you do," Brandie moaned.

Vicky set the camera on the bed and moved closer to nibble at Brandies breasts while still watching George tongue Brandies' pussy. "Damn, that's so hot," she said as she sucked an erect nipple into her mouth.

George was alternating between tongue fucking her pussy and gently caressing her clit. He knew from earlier episodes that if her clit got too sensitive she would stop him so he wanted to slowly bring her to an explosive orgasm. Her body quivered when he slipped his tongue into her vagina and trembled when he brushed across her clit. He lightly touched her vaginal lips with his tongue, slowly tracing their edges from top to bottom on one side then bottom to top on the other side. When his tongue approached her clit he teased her by circling it several times before actually touching it. Her body was reacting as he had hoped; getting closer and closer to her climax as he orally stimulated her.

Brandie moaned, "Oh baby, oh baby. That feels so good. I love the way you eat me. Ooh yeah! Suck my clit George. Yeah like that. Ooh yeah baby."

George spread her legs as wide as he could and pressed his face into her snatch trying to push her over the edge. His tongue was getting tired from invading her pussy and he wasn't sure he'd be able to last. He mounted a vigorous attack on her clit trying to make her cum before she had to stop him.

Vicky was kissing her and fondling her breasts, trying to help her cum. "You are so hot Bran. I just love having sex with you," she murmured.

Brandie pushed her face down to her breasts, "Suck my nipples Vic. Help me cum!"

Vicky held her breasts together and sucked both nipples into her mouth.

Brandies body tensed then trembled hard as her climax overtook her. George sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked at it with his tongue as Vicky repeated the process on her nipples.

Brandies legs wrapped around Georges head trapping him in the paradise of her sex while her hands held Vicky's face tightly to her breasts.

"Oh my god," she screamed. "Oh yes. Ooh! Ooh! Ah yes. Suck my clit baby suck it hard. Finger me! I need to feel something in my pussy. Finger fuck me baby!"

George slipped two fingers into her hot wet pussy and found her spot. Her orgasm intensified as she planted her feet on the bed and pushed her pussy against his face.

She finally pushed him away, "No more baby. I can't take anymore. Come up here and lay with us." She slid over on the bed making room for him between her and Vicky.

George slipped between them and rolled over on his back. He put his arms around their shoulders as they rested their heads on his chest. After they had rested for a while and regained some spirit the girls leaned toward each other and kissed. George caressed their backs satisfied to wait until they were done. Their kiss ended slowly, neither of them in any rush for it to be over.

When their lips parted one if them, Brandie he thought, whispered something he couldn't quite hear. The other one snickered in apparent agreement.