All Comments on 'Way Too Easy'

by Ton8ty

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot and cool

Very nice seduction. Whats up with the "got to tell the wife". Let him seduce her friends to or her mother. Bring in the wife as a participant. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh my!!

I must say that I am dripping wet after reading that story. I loved every minute of it and am dying to move to my bedroom to fuck myself in my ass! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whew! That was hot!

The clever doctor, the naive technician: the patience of the long term seducer. What a combination! Casanova himself was not as practised in the art of seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely depraved.

LOVED IT! Sneaky doctor, naive girl, abuse of trust, and satisfaction for both. Niiiiiice . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please write more stories

This is a very erotic story! I envision more chapters involving the wife, the boyfriend, the second employee, and even the friend on his way to the office. One suggestion, though: more anal sex and less superfluous filler.

MistressMerryMistressMerryover 16 years ago
Fantasic and Intense!

A great turn on. A could feel the cock fucking my ass! Absolutely the best anal story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow...

You know i have seen and read alot of anal stories in my time on literotica, but this is very easily one of the best. 5 stars for this peiece of artwork.. after all, 5 stars for 5 orgasms while reading ;) thanks and keep writing!

kessy

XantuXantuabout 16 years ago
Back door shenanigans....

I enjoyed the characters and descriptions. Fun to read. You brightened my evening. xantu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great!

A great story! just a bit more on tha actual anal sex, perhaps? I'd love to hear how it felt as he slid gently into her.......

littledaisielittledaisieabout 15 years ago
Great story

I'm not into anal stories but this was so prettily written I couldn't help but get turned on. It was like watching really shiny porn - a total escape from reality. Some parts did make me giggle, but affectionately. I don't think you intended it to be taken too seriously. Lovely. Thanks!

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I loved that story very much. You're a very vivid writer. Now i've got some cleaning to do it was that good. :)

Do continue your writing. You seem to have a natural talent for it.

EmmaBumEmmaBumover 14 years ago
Oh God yes!

Love from a radiographer! Em xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way too Easy was way too Great must have been way

Must have been way 2 fun to write love every word of it. Give us more like it AND soon! Where do you come up with these ideas? Are they from real life? If so how can you let us know?

How about a series of **** at the start of a true life story and hope it makes it past the censors, ok?

tmj1969

usa

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way too Easy was way too Great must ave been 'ay 2

Way too Easy must have been way too hard to write it was too

Great to be otherwise it must have been rewritten many times to make it such an easy read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!

This is a fantastic story. Wonderfully and carefully crafted, marvellous development of the characters, and fantastic dialogue! Oh, and I mentioned the sex, didn't I? Oh my god. My new favourite story…perfectly paced, and perfectly sensitively written. Mmmmmm. (I WOULD argue that there are tons more nerve endings in the anal passage than in the vagina, which is exactly why anal is so delicious). Fabulous title, too!

redeye62redeye62almost 14 years ago
Oh So Nice!

An almost dreamy description of two souls experiencing pleasure and understanding while maintaining their self respect, then accomplishing a very touching and thorough sexual adventure. Also a great clinical "how-to" lesson cleverly woven into this masterful tale. Excellent writing too. Thank you sincerely for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome, keep writing! -Happy female reader

=)

TheScribeTheScribeover 12 years ago
good piece of writing

Very nice work. "Nipples in repose" was a well turned phrase. Enjoyed it very much. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very wonderfully written. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very solid fun story. Def would like so see it continue with her taking her new knowledge to her bf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous