All Comments on 'Wayward Daughter Returns'

by spectreofhell

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 9 years ago
Very good, extremely entertaining

This story was as intensely erotic as I have ever read on this venue. It was not the typical father daughter relationship, I found it to be something very special. I think the author took great pains to keep this story as erotic as it is without being overly sexual. I was greatly impressed.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Great story

Father/daughter sex is one thing cheating is another, if the daughter is willing she's not getting hurt but cheating the wife is hurt and the other daughter too.

First rule of incest: Do No Harm!

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years ago
RE: AveryGoodlay

Christ...who told you that your inane rules are gospel? Spectreofhell, don't listen to criticisms that averygoodlay posts. He also thinks characters with big dicks makes a story horrible as well. That nimrod doesn't have the stones to write his own stories, his opinions are worth less than nothing.

Remember this fact: write a story that you think is hot because there is no way you will please the averygoodlay's and anon's that criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

needs a second chapter to get what this is suppose to mean

kmac99kmac99over 9 years ago
averygoodlay

averygoodlay wrote, "First rule of incest: Do no harm".

Really.

Really?

That's actually quite funny. I like it. I get the irony...if that is what you were shooting for.

In any case, Spectre, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more please..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love father/daughter stories

I truely enjoy reading stories about fathers and daughters. I hope you contine the story as you have a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing !!!!

Absolutely loved cumming to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

What a hot incest story! Guys fucking their daughters and babes fucking their sons has always kind of appealed to me although I was never tempted to do it with my daughter. This one was just the beginning of a long series of fucks that won't, hopefully, end with the guy having a daughter/son granddaughter/grandson deal to explain to his loving wife - who - in reality - is ultimately responsible for forming this super-hot horny fuck babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not Bad, Fabio

I expected it to be a little darker than it was because of your name. I don't really care for lovey dovey scenarios, or cheesie dialogue... and this had both... but the writing was decent. If you added a little more fire, and intensity to your work I bet you could create something extremely memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ok, that was pretty good and rather enjoyable, thanks! I dont agree with the last poster, dont think there was any cheesy dialog. What did he want, the guy to stab her to death while he was fucking her or something? Lol.

I liked that the dad wasnt a whiny ass pussy trying to act all indignant and self righteous when he really wanted to fuck her. Hate authors who write the guys like that. Like any father with an of age daughter that was fucking hot and had a burning desire to fuck his brains out would actually turn her down, lol. Not bloody many anyway! Heh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Soaking wet

I'm really wet, and I'm only 15. I want to be fucked to, HARD, and have someone cum inside me. Ugh, I want my father's cock inside me. I want my father to fuck me too, I wish he will fuck me, maybe someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Issues

It is not running away when you tell your parents and they know where you are. Shorts to mid thigh arent revealing clothes. How did the mother and sister. It head them? Way to fast from in trouble to fuck

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A great description of young pussy (sparse hair) and oral on his daughter. I rated it a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous