We Didn't Mean To Seduce Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica took command again and suddenly stopped making a buffet of Crystal's chest. She grabbed Crystal's hand and pulled her to the couch.

I shook my stoned head and followed.

Crystal looked at me with a lost puppy dog look, she looked like she was begging for something when I noticed her legs were spread and she hadn't yet reclothed her breasts.

I decided to kneel on the floor and watch as Veronica sat aside Crystal on the couch and started making out with her neck again.

She was going to have a few hickies in the morning, who knows whose belong to whom.

I felt she must have felt sore in her heels so I decided to take them off Crystal and began massaging her feet. I licked her calf and she squirmed. I looked up and she spread her legs even further. She was shaved and yes she had a piercing where most people wouldn't think of having one.

She was wet and whimpering and waiting for me to weld my tongue to her clit all the while Veronica suddenly took her prying eyes away from me and started tonguing her mouth.

Amidst the moans and the rock hard erection sticking out of my panties my own tongue climbed the stairs to her heaven. I licked up her calf, up her knee sucking every so often. I teased her a bit with her thighs until I finally buried my face in there.

I heard Veronica whisper something when Crystal started pulling my hair.

"You're a naughty girl." Crystal purred. "You're my little slut."

I licked around her clit and started prying apart her lips. I stuck my tongue in the now open entrance and started face fucking her. She squeezed her thighs around my head all the while pulilng playfully at my hair.

I went back to licking her clit and trying to get my fingers in there. She spread her legs a little to allow some arm room. I lifted my head up to see she and Veronica were making out once again and Crystal was playing with Veronica's tits over the shirt. I inched two fingers and started pumping as I did an awkward act of also licking her clit in rhytmic circles.

Crystal somehow then started lifting herself away from me - she pushed Veronica down on the couch and she swayed her ass in the air.

"Well my little slut - are you going to fuck me or not?"

I got up on the end of the couch and lifted my skirt and slid my cock out of my panties. I rested the skirt on her ass and lifted her dress up which had become a crumpled up waste of shine and shimmer.

She spread her legs in anticipation.

It felt so warm as I pushed into her slopping honey pot.

Veronica and Crystal were hungrily making out with each other and I saw somehow Crystal was supporting herself with one arm.

As I thrust in and out of her I saw that Crystal was now fingering Veronica.

She was furiously pounding her vagina with two, or was that three fingers?

I heard them both moaning as I swung in and out slow and rythmically but building pressure.

I started groaning myself. Not this soon, not now. I got all fucking zen and shit, maybe the weed was helping or inhibiting I'm not sure.

I kept fucking her from behind as she kept fingering Veronica. I was in heaven.

I felt her folds tense. I felt a drop in the air pressure.

Crystal arched her back like some yoga pose and stuck her head and the air and screamed ecstasy.

She pulled her fingers out of Veronica quickly to steady herself on all fours.

Suddenly she started moaning deep and make the heaviest breathing sounds when she started squirting.

At that moment I let go of my zen and started cumming inside her. I kept thrusting harder and harder until there was no energy left inside me.

Veronica felt the weight of Crystals body as she collapsed on top of her gasping for air.

I nearly fell on top of them so stepped down of the couch.

Crystal regained compusure somewhat and rolled off of Veronica on to the floor and let out a "hoooooooweee"

I looked at Veronica and saw she was still hungry.

I decided to take charge and said we should go to the bedroom.

We all skipped like three little sluts as led Crystal to a double bed that we all barely fit on.

As soon as Crystal hit the bed she passed out.

I didn't let fate decide what would happen next. Still feeling hard and invigorated I pounced on Veronica next to Crystal who was apparently out cold.

I grabbed Veronica's arms and held them above her head and used my one leg to spread hers.

"Ooh frisky are we?"

"Someone needs to make you cum."

We fucked for about an hour of pure ecstasy until we both passed out.

We woke up in the morning covered in each other's sweat and girl juice. My bra was hanging on a lamp and my skirt was bunched around my stomach.

I was spooning Crystal and Veronica was spooning me but her hand reached over and was resting on Crystal's breast.

Somehow fate must have decided to do us a favour and we were just leaving as her boyfriend entered the door.

He had no fucking clue we fucked the shit out of his girlfriend that night.

12