We Do Everything Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,031 Followers

"I do know what I'm saying," Amy said, and kissed him. He drew back, putting his hand on her shoulders.

"Amy, I can't. I can't do this."

She looked at him. "Why not?"

"First of all, because it's wrong. Second of all, if your mother found out, she would kill me. Like, really kill me, eighteen different kinds of dead."

"My mother told me that my first time should be with someone I trust," Amy said, her face only inches from his. "I trust you. I know what I'm asking for, Scott. I want this. I want you. Please."

She took Scott's hand in hers, kissing his palm, and then pressed his hand to her breast, under her shirt. She was wearing nothing underneath her blouse, and his hand closed on bare flesh.

"Oh, my God," Scott said in disbelief. "Amy..." He willed his hand to draw back from touching her, but he seemed frozen in place, unable to help himself.

Sitting back, Amy locked eyes with Scott. Slowly, she began to unbutton her blouse the rest of the way, revealing the pale flesh between her breasts, down to the immaculate smoothness of her navel. She reached up and slipped the blouse off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor, revealing small, pale breasts. Her nipples stood erect in the chill air, tiny and pink.

Scott put up his hands, almost as if to ward her off, but Amy grabbed his wrists, pulling them down to his sides, her breasts dangling and jiggling slightly as she leaned forward.

"Not yet," she said. Leaning back again, she smiled a bit, reaching to one side of her skirt. She undid the button and then the inner clasp. Her skirt fell away. She wasn't wearing anything under that, either.

"Jesus, Amy..." Scott said, as she reached for his belt buckle. She undid it deftly, then the clasp of his jeans, then his zipper. She reached into his jeans, taking out his cock, squeezing it experimentally as she kissed him deeply, her tongue darting into his mouth --

The door buzzer went off, making them both jump. Amy clapped her hand over her mouth to suppress a high-pitched squeal, her eyes wide.

"Shit," Scott said. "It's the door."

"Don't answer it," she whispered, her voice terrified.

"I have to, my truck's parked outside."

"Scott?" A voice at the door. Lauren's voice.

Amy started upright, her face going white. "Oh shit," she breathed. "Oh shit!"

Scott fumbled for his pants, doing them up frantically. "Upstairs," he said.

"What?"

"Upstairs, hurry!" he said in a savage whisper. "I'll talk to her -- go now!"

Naked except for her knee-socks, Amy scrambled for her blouse and skirt, then ran through the curtain that blocked the narrow stairs to his bedroom.

Scott put his cap back on, waited a heartbeat, checking himself over, took a deep breath, and then opened the door. This night, he thought, could not possibly get any more surreal.

# # #

"Lauren," Scott said as he opened the door, a bit too quickly. She gave him a quizzical look.

"Is Amy here?" she asked.

"Hmm?"

"Amy."

Scott stared at her blankly for a moment. "What about her? She in trouble?"

"Is she here," Lauren enunciated carefully.

"Oh. Uh, no. Haven't seen her."

Lauren narrowed her eyes. "Is everything okay?"

Scott adjusted his cap. "Of course. Why on earth wouldn't it be?"

"You seem a little agitated."

"Oh, uh," he gestured to the interior of the apartment. "I just have a little plumbing problem in the kitchen..."

"Really? Is it serious?" Lauren glimpsed over his shoulder.

"No!" Scott said, moving in front of her. "Not serious at all."

"Okay," Lauren said. An awkward silence fell.

"Is she in trouble?" Scott asked.

"Hmm?"

"Amy."

Lauren closed her eyes in confusion. "No. I don't know. Maybe. Do I smell coffee?"

"Uh."

"Fresh coffee?"

"Absolutely not."

"Come on, burning the midnight oil, having a cup of coffee, I know you, Scott."

"I'm really not --"

"Come on, stop being such a coffee miser." Lauren muscled past him and made her way into the apartment. Scott closed his eyes for a moment, then closed the front door.

"You drink too much coffee, you know," Scott said as she sat down at the table. As he poured her a cup, he felt relieved that he hadn't poured a cup for himself earlier. That might have needed some explaining.

What the hell am I doing? he thought to himself, feeling a deep pang of guilt. "It's a wonder you ever sleep at all."

"Uh-huh," Lauren said, a smile on her face. She took the cup from him, took a long drink, and then set it down with a delighted sigh. "You are never going to believe what happened tonight."

Scott put both hands on the counter. "You know what, I think I just might."

"Guess who came to my door tonight," she said.

"I give up."

"Ian."

Scott's brow furrowed. "Ian, what did he want?" He sat down across from her, trying to look casual.

"He said that they had a fight. That they were going to sleep together, and Amy decided that she wanted to wait." She sipped coffee.

Scott nodded sagely, feeling like a complete asshole. "Did she... well, that's good."

"Yeah. I guess some of that parental wisdom seeped through."

"Looks that way. Uh, what did you tell Ian?"

Lauren looked at him over her coffee cup. "Oh, uh... the usual, I said that if he touched her that they'd never find all the pieces of him."

His eyes widened. "Really?"

"No. I sent him home. Now I just need to find out where Amy ran off to. I thought for sure she would have come here. Guess she must have a new hideout for when she gets into trouble."

"Yeah, that's weird," Scott said. "Let me top that off for you."

He took her cup and walked back across the room, then plucked the coffee pot from the machine and filled up Lauren's cup again.

"So," she said brightly, "I have a question."

"Shoot," Scott said.

"Why is Amy's coat here?"

Coffee splashed onto the counter top and on his hand, burning him. His shock was so complete that he barely felt it. He turned and looked at Lauren. She smiled.

"Crap," he whispered.

"Just call me Hercule Poirot."

"Who?"

"Never mind. Is she here?"

Scott put the coffee pot back, let out a slow sigh, and slowly returned to the table, ignoring his burning hand. He put the coffee in front of her again. "Yes."

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs. She was out in front of the apartment when I showed up. She told me about her date with Ian."

"She did? Did she tell you about the fight?"

Scott shrugged. "She... might have mentioned it."

"Did she tell you about the almost sex?"

"I... don't..." Scott shrugged again.

Lauren's eyebrows raised, her mouth gaped. "She did."

"She --"

"What did she say?" Lauren prodded.

"She said something about wanting to find the right guy, and how she was going to wait, or, something like that."

"Oh yeah? What else?"

"I don't--"

She gave him an impatient "Come on, Scott."

He took a deep breath, then adjusted his cap. Time to get ready for a savage beating, he thought to himself.

"Okay, Lauren, she said something about wanting to just get it over with, okay? And that she wasn't sure if Ian was the right guy, but that she didn't care and just wanted to... get it out of the way."

Lauren stared at him for a long moment. Then her jaw dropped. "Oh, my God," she said.

"What's wrong?"

"Did she..." Lauren narrowed her eyes. "Scott, did she come here to..."

Scott put up his hands, jaw working as if to say something.

Lauren gasped. "Oh my god, she did."

"Lauren listen, nothing happened, I didn't touch her."

"She... seriously? She came on to you?"

"I didn't do anything," he said deliberately.

Lauren sat stock-still, eyes wide, her hand over her mouth. Clearly, she was thinking intensely. Scott watched her, afraid to move or speak, afraid the next words out of her mouth would be something about them breaking up.

"Scott," she said, her eyes sparkling. "Scott, this could work."

"What could work?"

"I wanted Amy to focus on her career and not get involved with a relationship. Especially not a relationship as confusing as the one she has with Ian. If she doesn't want that, then sex... sex doesn't matter."

Suddenly, as so often happened with him and Lauren, Scott felt like he was several minutes behind in the conversation. "Sex doesn't matter?" he asked, incredulous.

"Scott, if she wanted you to be her first time, then she just wants sex, and just sex isn't a relationship. You're not interested in a relationship with her, right?"

"Uh... right?" Scott said, barely able to keep up.

"And I'm pretty sure she doesn't want one with you, so this is perfect. She satisfies her curiosity, she goes back to college happy and satisfied, hopefully not thinking about Ian at all."

"Lauren, what in the hell are you talking about?"

Lauren put her hands on his. "Scott," she said. "I want you to have sex with Amy."

He said nothing, staring at her blankly.

"I'm serious," she said.

"No you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"You can't be."

"Scott, this idea could totally work."

"You're out of your goddamn mind," he said, drawing his hands back. "How does this un-complicate her life? This is a really bad idea."

"But it's her bad idea," Lauren said. "If I hadn't shown up here, she would have tried to seduce you. She might even have succeeded."

"She wouldn't--"

Lauren waved a hand. "Don't worry about it, Scott. You're not on trial or anything. Listen, I want you to do this. For me. For Amy."

"You are insane."

"Okay," she said. "Granted. But will you do it?"

Scott buried his face in his hands.

#

Amy was sitting on the edge of Scott's bed when the door to the upstairs opened. She had put her clothes back on, albeit loosely, and sat up straight when Scott entered.

"Is she gone?"

"Not exactly," Scott said uneasily as he stepped into the room. Lauren walked in behind him.

"Hi, sweetie," Lauren said.

"Mom." Amy pulled the front of her blouse closed. "What are you doing here?"

"You don't have to freak out, Amy. I know everything."

"What?" Amy blanched. She turned to Scott, furious. "Did you --"

"I--" Scott began, but Lauren interrupted him.

"I figured it out without him, Amy," she said, walking over to her. "He didn't rat you out. And I want you to know that it's okay with me."

Amy's brow furrowed in utter puzzlement. "It is?"

"Yeah." Lauren crossed the room and sat down on the bed next to Amy. She reached out and stroked her daughter's damp hair. "All I've ever wanted is for you to be happy, Amy, and if this is what you want, I don't want you to hide it from me, or feel like you had to hide it from me. And I want to know that your coming here tonight was okay... and that I want you to go through with it."

Amy looked from her mother to Scott with a shocked expression. "You want me to --"

"If it's what you want," Lauren said, "then yes." She kissed Amy on the cheek. "I just wanted you to know. Okay?"

Amy sat there for a moment, baffled, looking from her mother to Scott. Scott only shrugged helplessly, as if he were but a spectator in these matters.

Amy turned to Scott. "And... you're... you're okay with it?"

Scott shrugged, looking utterly helpless. "I don't--"

Lauren turned to give him a gently warning look, and Scott took a deep breath.

"I guess. Yes. Amy, I'd be... honored."

Lauren smiled and stood up. "Well, I guess that settles it, then. Can I do anything for the two of you? Champagne, candles, George Michael on CD..."

Scott raised a warning finger. "Okay, you can stop right there --"

"Mom," Amy interrupted, taking Lauren's hand. "Would you stay?"

Lauren blinked. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Yeah, what?" Scott said.

"We've always shared everything, Mom," Amy said. "We've always done everything together. If I'm going to do this, then I want you to share this too. I want you to be here."

"Wait, what?" Scott exclaimed, a hysterical note in his voice.

Lauren looked confused for a long moment. She smiled gently and touched her daughter's cheek. "Are you sure, Amy?"

"Yes." Amy bit her lip and turned to Scott. "If that's okay with you, Scott... is it okay?"

Scott pursed his lips. "You know, after the events of tonight, I think I'm just going to say, what the hell. I've never been able to stop either of you when you wanted your way anyway..."

"Well, you're right about that," Lauren said with a grin, "and that's not going to start now." She looked back at Amy. "Are you absolutely sure?"

Amy took a deep breath and nodded. "Absolutely."

"Then yes. I'll stay, Amy."

Lauren took Amy's hand and pulled her off the bed, then led her over to Scott. Turning to him, she leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips. "Are you ready?" she asked.

Scott sighed. "Absolutely not. But let's go ahead anyway," he said. Silently, he wished he'd had a drink before letting Lauren in. Maybe two or three.

"Oh, you're cranky," Lauren said. "Here, let me cheer you up a little." Grinning, Lauren began undoing the buttons of Scott's shirt and pulled it off him, then slowly undid his belt and jeans.

Amy watched from a bit over an arm's length away, her face a bit flushed, looking at Scott's body as Lauren slowly removed his clothes. When Lauren pulled off Scott's underwear, and dropped to her knees in front of him, he was not quite erect.

She looked up at him playfully. "Are you nervous, Scott?"

"What possible reason would I have to be nervous?" Scott asked. "Doesn't this happen every day?"

"Oh, not with that attitude, mister," Lauren said, and stood up. "Maybe this will help." She crossed over to Amy, stroking her daughter's cheek with the back of her hand. She touched Amy's hair and flipped it back over her shoulders.

"Do you trust me, sweetie?" she asked.

"Of course I do, Mom."

"Good. Keep your eyes on Scott, okay honey?" she asked. Amy nodded. "And Scott, you watch Amy, okay?"

Amy smiled, looking down at her patent leather shoes, then back up to Scott, meeting his eyes.

Lauren stood to one side to allow Scott a view of what she was about to do. Then, slowly, she stripped off Amy's blouse, sliding it off her shoulders and dropping it to the floor. Amy kept her eyes on Scott, her breath quickening, her hands down at her sides, hands clenched into tiny fists.

Reaching down, Lauren undid Amy's skirt and dropped it to the floor as well. She put her hands on Amy's bare shoulders and kissed her on the cheek from behind. Without her underwear, Amy was dressed only in her white stockings and shoes.

"You're beautiful, Amy," Lauren said, and moved her hand down and stroked Amy's bare shoulder, then brushed her hand softly against Amy's left breast. Amy gasped as Lauren pinched her nipple lightly between her thumb and forefinger. Lauren took her daughter gently by the shoulder and spun her around.

"Now," she said. "You do the same for me."

"What?"

"Take my clothes off," Lauren instructed, brushing a lock of hair back from her daughter's eyes. "Go ahead. We're all in this together." She looked at Scott, grinning mischievously and dropping him a wink. Scott swallowed hard.

Licking her lips, Amy reached down and hooked her fingers under Lauren's shirt, pulling it up over her head. Lauren's breasts fell free, jiggling. Amy knelt and pulled off Lauren's sweat pants, then -- after a moment's hesitation -- her panties, looking at her mother's body. Their breasts were remarkably similar -- Lauren's only slightly bigger and fuller -- as were the lines of their stomachs and the curves of their hips.

Lauren took Amy's hand and pulled her back up, then kissed her softly on the lips. She hugged her daughter close, their breasts pressing together, and then looked at Scott. He was fully erect now, his cock sticking straight out. He looked like he was about to fall over.

"Well, looks like that did the trick," Lauren said. "Now, come here, sweetie." Taking Amy by the hand, Lauren led her over to Scott. "Give Scott a kiss."

Biting her lip, Amy walked up to Scott, putting her small hands on his bare chest. She stood on her tiptoes to kiss him, softly at first, then with a rising passion. Scott reacted stiffly at first, his arms by his sides, but finally responded, putting his hands on her bare shoulders. Lauren watched, enjoying the sight of the two of them kissing, letting Amy take her time and explore.

"Very nice, sweetie," Lauren said. After a few minutes, she approached to stand next to her daughter, then knelt down in front of Scott, gently pulling Amy down on her knees after her.

Lauren took Scott's cock between two fingers and her thumb, squeezing slightly.

"Do you like that?" she asked, looking up at Scott. He nodded quickly, saying nothing.

"Good." Holding him in place, Lauren placed her other hand gently behind Amy's head. "Now, give him a little kiss here, Amy."

Amy nodded hesitantly. "Okay." She leaned forward and kissed the tip of Scott's cock gingerly, once, then twice. Lauren did nothing, only watching as Amy slowly grew bolder, exploring his cock with her mouth and tongue. She worked without experience but with enthusiasm, and soon Scott was quivering where he stood.

"Very nice," Lauren said, clearly enjoying being the master of this strange ceremony. "Are you ready to go a little further?"

"Sure," Amy said, looking up at Scott with huge brown eyes.

"Good. Take him in your mouth, honey."

"Okay." Swallowing, Amy closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Lauren guided her head forward, watching as Scott's cock disappeared between Amy's soft lips. Scott moaned, reaching down to touch Amy's head as well. Together, they moved Amy's head in slow strokes, Scott's cock sliding along the top of Amy's tongue.

"That's it, sweetheart, you're doing so well," Lauren said. "Do you like that, Scott?"

Scott only nodded weakly, his breath heavy.

For the next few minutes, Lauren let Amy work on Scott, stroking her bare shoulders and back, watching without a word. Scott braced his hand against the foot of the bed, going weak in the knees. Amy took his cock a little deeper each time, her eyes closed tight, until she gagged a little and withdrew, coughing.

"Here," Lauren said. "Let me show you what he likes." She nestled in next to Amy, taking Scott's cock in her hand and flicking her tongue gently along the side, the bottom, over the tip. Scott groaned, curling his fingers in Lauren's hair as she squeezed his cock affectionately.

"Now you try," Lauren said. Amy looked up at Scott, then did as she was instructed, copying Lauren's motions. Scott curled his fingers into Lauren's hair, pulling her gently forward, until both of them were running their tongues along his cock at the same time, then taking him in their mouths, one at a time, swapping between them.

"Oh God," Scott said. "Lauren, this is too much..."

"Uh-oh," Lauren said. "Do we need to slow down?"

Scott nodded, breathing heavily.

"Okay. Amy, let's get you up on the bed." Lauren stood up, pulling Amy up after her, and then led her daughter over to the soft mattress. Lauren laid down, scooting over to make room for Amy, who crawled after her timidly. Propped up on her elbows, Amy looked up, wide-eyed, at Scott, her gaze moving from his face to his erect cock and back again.

Deciding to take what initiative he could, Scott leaned down over Amy and kissed her, running his hands down the perfect smoothness of her body. Lauren lay close to her daughter, her arm around Amy's bare shoulders, watching as Scott kissed Amy's lips, neck, and breasts. When Scott's lips touched her breasts, Amy quivered, moaning a little under her breath. When he touched Amy between her legs, she gave a high-pitched gasp, trembling, her lower lip caught between her teeth. Fumbling a bit, she reached down to grasp Scott's cock, stroking it inexpertly but eagerly, lifting her chin to kiss him.

autoplot
autoplot
1,031 Followers