We Do Everything Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers

After watching the two of them fondly for a few moments, Lauren tapped Amy on the shoulder. Her daughter murmured deliriously, and looked at her mother, giving little panting moans as Scott flicked his tongue across her nipples.

"Honey," Lauren said. "Let me get behind you."

Amy nodded, and Scott backed up to give them room to move. Lauren lifted her leg and scooted behind Amy, her chest to Amy's back, her arms around Amy's shoulders. Leaning forward, she kissed her daughter on the cheek.

"Are you ready, sweetie?"

Her small breasts heaving, Amy nodded silently. "Scott..." she looked up at him, reaching out to put her hands on his chest. "I'm ready. I'm ready..."

Scott smiled and stroked Amy's cheek, saying nothing. Then he took her stocking-clad thighs in his hands and spread them apart, lowering his weight onto her. Amy tensed and reached one hand back to touch her mother's hair -- Lauren grasped Amy's shoulders tightly.

Slowly, Scott pushed his cock into her, by inches. Amy gasped, then cried out, her eyes screwed shut, as Scott entered her completely. "Oh.. oh my God. Oh God!" Amy moaned breathlessly. Lauren held her tight, her cheek pressed against Amy's cheek. Lauren's heart raced at the taboo of what was happening, the intimacy and strangeness of being present at her own daughter's deflowering.

As Scott began to thrust rhythmically, Amy sobbed with pleasure, her fingers tightening in Lauren's hair. Lauren, almost unconsciously, began to run her hands over Amy's shoulders, her sides, finally cupping her breasts, squeezing them gently. Amy reacted instantly, putting her own hands over Lauren's, her cries becoming louder as Scott picked up speed. It took only a few minutes before Lauren felt Amy's entire body tense, her breath coming in quick gasps, her head tossing from side to side.

"Oh God... Scott... Mom...!" Amy gave a strangled half-shriek, her hips bucking up to meet Scott's body, her fingers tightening their grip on Lauren's hands. Amy's body quivered as she gave a strangled cry and came, and she turned her face to Lauren, mouth wide, her sweat-drenched hair falling into her eyes. Lauren met Amy in an open-mouth kiss, moaning in unison with her daughter as Amy's quivering body slowly relaxed.

Scott thrust into Amy one last time, drawing another delighted moan from Amy, then withdrew, his cock slipping out of her. Amy leaned up and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him several times on the lips and cheek.

"Are you... okay, Amy?" Scott asked, awkwardly.

Amy nodded, her chest heaving. "Yes. God yes" She touched his cheek, still breathing hard, her face flushed. Scott brushed Amy's wet hair out of her eyes, smiling at her. She hugged him tightly, girlishly, burying her face in his neck.

Lauren stood up on her knees. "You were wonderful, Scott," she said, following suit and kissing Scott deeply, pressing her body against his. Amy collapsed on the bed, her body covered in a sheen of sweat, putting a hand to her forehead.

"Did you come?" Lauren asked Scott with a sly smile, reaching down to wrap her hand around him again. His cock was slick and wet.

Scott looked reserved, almost shy. "No," he said. "But that's all right, I just wanted to do this for Amy..."

"Oh, so self-sacrificing," Lauren said teasingly. "When did you get so noble?"

"It's been that kind of night," Scott said sarcastically.

Lauren grinned and put a hand on his chest, pushing him onto his back in almost the same position Amy had been in. She leaned down over him and, without preamble, slowly put his cock in her mouth, wrapping her lips around it. He groaned and put a hand on her shoulder.

Laying beside them, Amy rolled over to watch, putting one hand on Scott's thigh. As Lauren worked on him with her mouth, Amy slowly cuddled up to Scott, curling her body against him. He put an arm around her, eyes closed, slowly relaxing as Lauren flicked her tongue over the head of his cock.

It took only a few minutes before Scott began to groan louder, putting his hand on the back of Lauren's head. "Oh my God..." he murmured. Suddenly, his teeth clenched, and he tensed, curling his fingers in Lauren's hair. Lauren made a surprised sound and jerked her head back, coughing, a thin dribble of white running down her chin. Two more spurts of come burst from Scott's cock as Lauren held it.

"Oh!" Amy said in surprise, and then laughed quietly. She watched, fascinated, as a bit more fluid dribbled from Scott's cock. Gingerly, she reached out to touch some of it, curious.

Lauren examined her hand, which was gooey and sticky with Scott's come. She hopped off the bed, padded to the nearby chair, fetched a towel, and brought it back. She helped Amy clean off, and then Scott. They collapsed onto the bed; Lauren on Scott's right, Amy on his left, and he wrapped his arms around both of them.

"You did wonderfully, sweetie," Lauren said.

Amy sighed contentedly. "Thank you, Scott," she said. "And thank you, Mom, for being here."

"Like you said, sweetheart," Lauren said. "We do everything together."

* * *

Late that night, the three of them lay together, spooned beneath the covers -- Lauren behind Scott, Scott behind Amy. Amy dozed lightly, Scott's arm wrapped around her, her fingers interlaced with his. Lauren was fast asleep, half-sprawled across the bed.

Scott squeezed her hand lightly, whispering so as not to wake up Lauren. "Amy."

"Hmm?" she murmured and stirred.

"Are you awake?"

"I am now," she said softly, and turned her face up to his. "Is something wrong?"

"No, no. I was just... I wanted to make sure that... you were okay with... uh... everything."

"Everything?" Amy smiled playfully.

"Uh..." Scott frowned the way he did when he got flustered. "I just... hope you had... that your first time was..."

Amy giggled. "Yes, Scott. It was very memorable. I'm happy. Happy and relieved." She pressed her bare back against his chest, pulling his arm tighter around her with a smile.

"I'm glad." He kissed the back of her neck. Lauren mumbled and stirred in her sleep, rolling over away from them, taking the covers with her.

"What about me?" Amy asked, biting her lip, playing with the hairs on Scott's arm. "Was I... was I good?"

"You were great, Amy. You were amazing."

Amy wriggled against him, and suddenly gasped a little. "Scott, are you... hard again?"

"Yeah..." Scott said. "I'm sorry about that."

"Why are you sorry?" Amy said, grinning. She reached behind her, grasped Scott's cock gently, and squeezed. He drew in his breath sharply. She stroked it for a while, and Scott responded by running his hands down her body, stroking the softness of her stomach, squeezing her breasts.

"Scott, if you wanted to... go again... I wouldn't mind."

"You're not tired?" Scott asked.

"No, I'm not tired." Amy swallowed hard. "I want you again, Scott."

"Do you..." Scott swallowed. "Do you want me to wake up Lauren?"

"No. Just you and me. Scott... please?"

Scott smiled. "Okay."

As they lay on their sides, Scott put a hand under her leg and lifted gently. As they lay side by side, she reached down and guided him into her. When he entered her, she gasped, giving a little sweet sob of pleasure. Scott began to rock back and forth slowly, holding Amy's naked body close to his. Amy tried to stay quiet, quietly whimpering as he thrust into her, but after ten minutes she was breathing hard, her face flushed, her neck and chest covered in sweat.

"Oh, Scott," she sobbed. "Please, I'm..." Amy came, her body shuddering, her hair falling into her eyes. Holding her tightly, Scott thrust harder and faster, his right hand grasping her thigh, his left underneath her, cupping her breast. A few moments later, Scott came as well with a soft groan, and Amy felt him spurt inside her. She gave a small, amazed laugh, reaching back to touch his head, raising her lips to his for a kiss.

Neither of them spoke. Amy cuddled against him without another word, giving a slow, happy sigh as the sweat cooled on her body. Scott stroked her bare shoulder, watching Amy as her breath slowed and she drifted off to sleep. A few moments later, his eyes flicked closed as well, and he slept, his arm still wrapped protectively around her. Sometime in the night, Lauren turned back over, putting her arm around Scott's waist, and they lay like that, sleeping until morning.

autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers