All Comments on 'We Find Our Groove in the Big Easy'

by tamciv81

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very well written. One of the best threesome stories I've read on this site.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Yes...

This is a story between a married couple that loves each other and anything done, must be done with both of them agreeing and enjoying...No cheating, just lust and love. Well written...

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 10 years ago
I loved it!

Don't let the gay phobia folks deter you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gay story

You should announce up front that it is a gay story!

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Hot bi sex as wife gets creampie from stranger

Wife cannot complain about this encounter. She loved seeing her new lover suck your cock, and you sucking his cock, cleaning his cock as you got sloppy seconds. I would love to stretch your wife's tight pussy as you lick her clit and my balls. Sucking on my cock now and then, before I fill her again. Please tell us there is a part 2, 3, 4? I like a writer who can really write about bi sex and how great it is.

wherethewindwherethewindalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! Very hot scene and very well written. Keep up the good work!

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Loving Couple Letting Loose

Nice story of a loving couple expanding their limits a little. The wife locates a suitable person and before long the three of them are entwined. The wife gets the benefit of two cocks pumping their load in her while her husband has an opportunity to explore sloppy seconds. Speaking from experience a very pleasant feeling. A couple in love trying some new things.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This is as bad as a story can get. You put in every low life trope there is, except the mythical bbc, in this streaming pile is shit. Amazingly, you got it all in one page. Stuffing this much garbage into one bag must have worn you out, as you never wrote again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous