We Got Spirit, Do You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch puts both of hands on Maria's head and slides his fingers through her sweat soaked hair as Maria sucks on his shaft. "Uhhh.... ohhhh yeah..... mmmmm" Mitch moans as Maria whips her wet, soft tongue against his cock. Kenny grits his teeth as he continues to repeatedly drive his cock deep into Maria's pussy, making her jolt forward slightly following each thrust.

As Maria's hot, sweating body jolts forward, it causes her to instantly deep throat Mitch's long, hard spirited cock, causing the head of his cock to slam against the back of her sweet and innocent throat. "Mmmmm....mmmm" Maria moans against Mitch's hard, throbbing cock while Kenny repeatedly slams his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh.... ohhh fuck.... shit....." Mitch groans as he starts to cum, filling the ditzy, adorable Maria's mouth with a nice sized load of his warm cum. Some of his cum falls out of Maria's mouth as he pulls his cock out while Kenny continues to fuck Maria's hot, tight pussy.

Maria moans as she tilts her head back swallowing the large amount of Mitch's warm, sticky cum "Ohhhhh fuck yesss..." Maria moans, before her hot, sweating body slams back against Kenny's hard cock.

The youngest member of the Spirit Squad continues to slam his cock in and out of Maria's pussy as sweat flies off of his body. "Uhhh.... uhhh.... ohhh shit.... ahhh fuck...." Kenny groans as he starts to cum inside of Maria's hot, wet pussy.

Maria closes her eyes and clenches her teeth as she feels his warm cum flood her hot, tight pussy "Ohhhhh Kenny..."

Kenny keeps thrusting his cock into Maria's pussy until he's finished cumming and he pulls out afterward, "Ohhh wow.... damn...." Kenny says as he catches his breath as he sits on the floor behind Maria, and then falls over.

Johnny comes over to Maria as she remains on her hands and knees, "Can you turn over Maria... I got some spirit for you...." Johnny says as he uses a towel to wipe some sweat from Maria's face.

Maria smiles cutely "I suppose I could..." Maria replies as she turns around and then lays down on the cold locker room floor. Johnny smiles down at Maria as he notices that her red and white cheerleaders office is completely soaked with sweat as is clinging tightly to her hot, tanned body. Johnny pushes the front of Maria's skirt up so that it's over her hips and he picks up her legs and spreads them wide apart. With Maria's legs now in an almost V shape, Johnny pushes his heavy ten-inch cock into Maria's pussy and begins ramming his shaft in and out of her sweet pussy. Maria grits her teeth as she closes her eyes feeling Johnny's hard, heavy cock enter her tight, wet pussy "Ohhhhh yesss...give me some more spirit..." Maria moans as she places her hands against Johnny's waist, feeling his body move as her thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy.

Johnny continues to hold Maria's legs up into the air as he uses his hips to drive his cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. "Ahhh.... ohhhh fuck.... you... got.... a lot... of Spirit...." Johnny groans as he moves Maria's legs closer together and he positions them over his shoulders. He leans forward, putting some of his weight onto Maria's legs and he pumps his cock up and down into Maria's pussy while he has her slightly folded up.

Maria grits her teeth as sweat drips off of her hot, cheerleader outfitted body "Ohhhhh...mmmm fill me up with that Spirit!"

"Ahhh.... ahhh... ohhhh fuck.... fuck...." Johnny groans as he sweat drips off of his face. He clenches his teeth as he gives Maria one more hard sharp thrust and then he starts to spray his hot cum deep inside of Maria's hot, tight pussy. "Awwww fuck!"

Maria smiles cutely as she licks her lips feeling the warm cum of Spirit Squad member, Johnny, rush into her hot, sweet pussy "Ohhhhhh Johnny..." Maria moans as she breaths heavily.

Johnny catches his breath as he rests on top of Maria's legs for a moment as he finishes cumming in her pussy. "Ahh... ohhh man.... that's a lot of spirit you got Maria...." Johnny says as he gets off of Maria and helps her sit up before he goes to sit down on a metal chair.

Mikey and Nicky both get smiles on their faces as they look at the sweating, ditzy, adorably, heavy breathing Maria. "Ready for more Spirit?" Nicky asks her.

Maria smiles softly and nods her head as sweat drips off of her gorgeous, adorable face "Yeah...I...umm...think so"

Mikey snaps his fingers, "Hey I got an idea...." Mikey says as he lays down on the cold locker room floor near Maria. "Maria come here... we're going have sixty-nine times the fun..." Mikey laughs a bit as he licks his lips.

Maria scrunches her nose up and raises her eyebrow "What?" Maria asks in a confused tone. She then nods her head and smiles cutely "Oh...I get it!" Maria laughs cutely before she moves to Mikey and lays down on top of him with her pussy against his face and her face against his cock. Maria licks her soft lips before she opens her mouth and lowers her head on his cock, and immediately begins to bob her head on his cock. Mikey reaches above Maria and rolls up her red and white cheerleader skirt. Mikey lifts his head and presses his tongue against Maria's pussy and he begins to eagerly lap his tongue against the soft lips of Maria's hot, wet pussy.

Meanwhile, Nicky has knelt down behind Maria and he guides his cock into Maria's asshole. "Uhh..." Nicky grunts as he pushes his entire shaft deep into Maria's asshole and then immediately begins thrusting his cock in her ass. Maria releases a sharp groan around Mikey's cock as she traces her tongue around his cock as she starts to bob her head quicker while Mikey flicks his tongue against her soft pussy lips and as Nicky thrusts his hard cock in and out of her hot, tight asshole.

Mikey has his head lifted completely off the floor, pressing his whole mouth against Maria's pussy as he buries his tongue into it. Nicky holds onto Maria's rolled up skirt as he pumps his cock in and out of Maria's ass, and his ballsack smacks Mikey onto the top of his head. "Uhh... ohhh fuck... Mikey... you got... a hard... fucking head!" Nicky grunts as he sharply drives his shaft into Maria's cute, round ass. Maria begins to gently slap her tongue against Mikey's cock as she moans and lowers her head further down on Mikey's hard, spirited cock as the innocent and adorable Maria begins to deep throat Mikey's cock. Maria's hot, sweaty body rocks back and forth on top of Mikey's body as Nicky rams his cock deeply into her hot, cute ass.

Mikey moves his tongue in and out of Maria's pussy as she grinds her self slightly on his face while he thrusts his cock up into Maria's warm, wet mouth. "Mmmmmmm mmmm...." Mikey moans loudly as his cock starts to erupt with his cum, and it shoot straight up into Maria's mouth.

Maria closes her eyes as she feels the warm, sticky cum of Mikey's cock erupt and flood inside of her wet, warm mouth. Maria laps her tongue around cock as she swallows his warm cum and then slowly lifts her head up from his cum oozing cock "Mmmmm....ohhhh fuck..." Maria moans.

Nicky wraps his arms around Maria's body and he pulls her up so that she's kneeling right on Mikey's head. Mikey continues to quickly lap his tongue against Maria's pussy while Nicky remains pumping his cock into Maria's ass. "Uhhh... ohhh.... fuck Maria...." Nicky grunts as he holds onto Maria's sweat drenched cheerleader outfit.

Maria grits her teeth tightly as she feels her hot, sweating body tense up before she begins to cum on Mikey's face "Ohhhhhh shit!" Maria moans as her body is drenched in sweat and as she breaths heavily.

Mikey eagerly laps up Maria's warm cum as she bounces on his face slightly, thanks to Nicky's hard stiff thrusts into her ass. The powerful stud of the Spirit Squad grinds his teeth as he gives the adorable RAW diva more hard thrusts until he starts to cum inside of her ass, "Ahhhh.... fuck.... oh yea!" Nicky groans as he fills Maria's asshole with his hot cum.

Maria licks her lips and tilts her head back as she feels her asshole fill up with Nicky's warm, sticky cum "Mmmmm....I've got all the spirit I need..."

Nicky holds his cock inside of Maria's ass for a few moments before he pulls out and lifts the hot, sweaty, cheerleader outfit wearing Maria off of Mikey's head. "Whew... damn... Maria... you sure answered our question...." Nicky says to her.

Maria scrunches her nose up as she turns around and scratches the back of her head with her right hand "I...did?" Maria asks slightly confused.

Mikey nods his head, "Yeah.... cause now we know... we got spirit... and you do too!"

-END-

12