All Comments on 'We Made A Really Big Mistake'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments (Page 2)
bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 for content and effort

and to tell dear annony to fuck him, her, it, itself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Trouble With Reconciliation

Many marriages are comparable to this one. It starts out whistles and bells. Then one or the other screws up big time. The injured party wants the other to suffer as much if not more than he/she had been hurt. The once wonderful marriage has now become a crappy marriage. The parties try to reconcile, but faith and trust are now absent, and the best they can ever hope for is a mediocre existence...a hollow shell of its former excellence. At some point one or the other or both will look for the happiness they no longer get from each other. Reconciliations are rarely beneficial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another cuck..

If bonnietaylor2 likes it I hate it.. It is a brain dead bitch.. She licks dogs... Because nobody wants anything to do with her... She gets on here.. Cause she has no life.. This guy is .... Just anther cuck

needyou200needyou200almost 8 years ago
5!! this annony guy hates everything

what is he doing here? Anyone know why this asshole does what he does????? I guess he is just bitching and making all of us pissed off.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
HUH......AND......DUH

marionettes need a string puller....these 2 are self propelled. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Don't Believe It!

Just get the fu**ing DIVORCE. You're heading for it anyway you look at it.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
DIVORCE!

The fuckin' cunt comes home with hickies on her tits and cum running down her legs? Good bye,slut!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
2*

Not really up to snuff.

He took far too much blame for the mess their marriage became.

Yeah, he fucked up big but she absolutely overdid it by becoming an idiot drunken cheating slut.

Pretty weird one.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
One Word, "DIVORCE"!

I would of continued with the divorce, but changing the reason to irreconcilable differences. The hell with her, let her go back to Roger..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously... just lay with our clothes off?

It's unbelievable how you can write about a guy doing something that unusually dumb... dumbass, not the character. I mean you the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once a Cheater

Straight to the point. He fucked up, he loved his wife so much it drove him to being unable to perform because of his cheating.

She gets fed up and without talking to him about her frustration she starts going out, getting drunk, making out with guys and finally outright fucks one and brings him home - a woman's way of saying...'Fuck You'...enough said or enough evidence.

He blames himself, to a point right, but over steps his self torture ands leaves for 8 weeks and leaves a note of explanation and apology.

Truthfully, he was right to bring this to an end...he fucked up (and it was wrong) but it wasn't planned (doesn't make it right) but she has been smooching with other men and finally (maybe just once) fucked another man and not once in the past did she sit down and tell him that he needed to take care of her or she would eventually have to do something about it - NO, she just went out Friday nights and made out with guys and finally got laid and by the hickeys - she must have had a good and powerful LOVE making, quickies don't leave hickeys so she went all out to engage in extramarital sex. For a straight shooter that despises cheaters, she turns out to be a real hypocrite, although - a horney cheater and loved it.

They both believed the other was sexually active in the 8 weeks he was gone and then after living together, nothing working, she blows up at his promotion party over stupidity, he just wanted to surprise her, gets drunk and lets another guy play with her ass. She storms out, goes home, and then throws him out.

Okay, enough. I don't know about her but he'll always feel bad about starting all of this, always blame himself but he'll always love what he thought he had. Now, he needs to realize that this woman (scorned) has no scruples and will do whatever she wants to have her way, regardless of consequence. She loves him for who he was but she had no problem cheating so...

Sad memories but divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The comment section

Is comedy gold.

Wife cheats (first)then the bitch has to be burned an burned so bad that there are only ashes left.

If the husband cheats it's "ah well em nobody is perect, poor guy needs a break"

The women haters on here are truly moronic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

He was stupid to start with, but she is batshit crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BTB or RAAC?

I don't mind which way a story goes, as long as it's well written and believable. In this case, it was totally unbelievable. He was wrong, but after she goes bat-shit-crazy I would have done everything possible to burn her to the ground and leave her with as little as possible. This was one of those cases where no reconciliation would have been possible. How you got there was unimaginable. Just a god awful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So he was wrong initially

And then she went nuts before finding anything out. Making out and dating someone would have been the end for me. Bringing another guy home while I was there in order to rub it in would have made me go nuclear during the divorce. Then she demeans Steve by telling him he wasn't man enough. Not to mention the constant drinking.

He would have been better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a story

So he helps a strange woman make a revenge porno. Wtf? What could possibly go wrong? Surprisingly, nothing. So he gets so guilty and verklampt he has no lead in his pencil.... for four months! His shrink has nothing for him but to confess; what school did he attend? Freud would shit a brick (sometimes a brick is just a brick). She gets so so dick-depleted that she brings her stud home for round two. The dildo ends up in the drywall (I love the imagery there) but presto! his dick gets a titanium infusion and rape ensues. Not cool, dude. Not cool. Well, everybody is now sad except for the customers who appreciate a little Tasmanian Devil with their customer service. Pseudo-reconciliation followed by dueling divorce petitions- lawyers get a payday. Reconciliation and counseling but they agree not to bring up the bilateral cheating which was the real problem!!! These two are too stupid to mate and raise children. Danny should be removed from the home and sent to live with religious fanatics or homeless people where he would be safer. I made a really big mistake- I read this story to the end. I can never unread it. I'm doomed..... Ah, never mind. I enjoy the punishment. Thanks for writing. JPR

andyinozandyinozover 6 years ago
Frustrating

This story probably went for 4 Literotica pages, but could really have been wrapped up in 3.

The disagreements, misunderstandings and obstinacy were overdone ... hence my frustration in reading the story .... IMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too cucky

Just the wrong flavor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SORRY.

NORMALLY LIKE YOUR STORIES,THIS ONE HOWEVER IS LESS BELIEVABLE, WHEN SHE CHEATED WITH ROGER AND RUBBED HIS NOSE IN IT ,SHE HAD NO IDEA WHY HE WAS UNABLE TO FUNCTION,SO IF HE HAD A MEDICAL PROBLEM AND NOT A GUILT PROBLEM SHE WOULD PROBABLY HAVE ESCULATED HER AFFAIRS AND BECOME THE LOCAL BIKE, REALLY UNDERSTANDING OF HER ? SORRY BUT 3*

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Very nice.

The dynamics of human relationships are infinite. *****

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

One of the authors better stories.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 6 years ago
2 Morons

This is a pretty good story. His cheating was no excuse for her cheating since she didn't know about it. His 4 mo. of impotence from guilt was no excuse either. These 2 idiots deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She'll cheat again

Although, she made it clear cheating was inexcusable, she found out there could be circumstances where it would be acceptable for HER to cheat. Sure, she supposedly had sex with a guy just that one time; but she admitted she had fooled around with multiple guys on the dance floor and who knows where else or how far. This was the same woman who freaked out when she found her boyfriend just having coffee with an ex-girlfriend. As far as I know, coffee is not the same as the bases she seemed to offered to many other guys.

So what was the change of the heart for her? Her husband became impotent. Because he was not able to give her the wood, she got frustrated and felt it was justified to cheat. She laid the ground work that if he doesn't meet her sexual needs she will find it somewhere else. So big boy, you are on notice. If you don't want her to cheat, you better keep it up or she'll be looking for "a real man" again.

That being said, I don't necessarily buy that a wife would be trolling for another guy, because her husband was not laying the wood on her especially since he was still giving her the magic tongue. Generally speaking, spouses are happy as long as their significant other is trying give attention the best they could. Women tend to put more value on the relationship rather than sex. Guy's needs tend to be more primal. =D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Consider this, haters;

It's easy in this day and age to simply make a mistake (Intentional or otherwise) and say "Screw it- I'm gone".

It takes far more guts and integrity to say "All right, we screwed up- and let's fix this mess".

For all those haters out there? I strongly encourage you to pick up your bibles, and look at the 5th Beattitude:

"Blessed (which means "happy") are the merciful,

For they will receive mercy".

Think on that the next time you wish to go to war; war is easy, peace making is not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
both these idiots should have been sterilized before having a kid

2* at least you wrote something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for such a good and well-written story. You had me from the beginning to the end, after all everybody likes a happy ending, right? Your story in some ways reminded me of my own. My wife and I had been together our whole lives, first as friends and then as lovers. I remember proudly showing her my first legitimate chest hair, and then there was the time she was standing beside me, looking in the mirror while advising me in technigue on how to shave my face for the first time. We were married right out of highschool, both virgins on our wedding night, however we had done some heavy making out together but never below under the pants when below the belt. Like in your story I became a workaholic, and while working out of town I had my own loveless affair. Leaving the details out, when I disrespected my marriage, I lost all the respect I had for myself. Unlike your story I channeled my guilt much differently. I set my wife up smoking and drinking, finally fucking. She was in and out of it, and without her realizing my friend stepped out of hidding and replaced me, she didnt know until my friend was in her and had been pumping away. She would of never considered being with someone else without me manipulating (after that day he must of fucked my wife a dozen times or more, who could blame him, he couldnt get enough.) The next day instead of getting angry I again manipulated my wife. I had her believing that we must of all gotten carried way, but that it not only turned me on, but that I seen it as a gift of her love by not stopping it, and that she had given me a greater excitement which she had added to our sexuality together.But that it was not cheating, I wasnt upset, but I was on a new high. While deep inside it was actually destroying me, from every kiss and sexual compilment, to every touch, grunt, and moan, and of course my friend was always hanging around and eager to please. Later my wife said he was coming over expecting to fuck her when I was at work. The last time she said he brought another man over with him, who had actually got his hand down her pants, while my friend was sucking on her tits. Fortunatly our elderly neighbor lady knocked on the storm glass door (they were out of eye sight in our kitchen, but it stopped their efforts cold.) She asked my wife if she would drive her to her doctors appointment, that her car wouldnt start. When I came home from work my wife was enphatic that my friend couldnt come over anymore. I told my friend he screwed himself, but that maybe someday she might reconsider, I didnt want him getting pissed and telling our friends, so I left the someday possibility out there. Instead of stopping altogether I started immediately looking for replacements, although she decided never again with the same person twice, yet thanks to me, we continued getting bigger and more superior males. I never seen it as degrading her but only as fulfilling my own guilt of my own cheating, by helping pick men that would disrespect me with their attitude and size without me saying that was what I was looking for. One time as I hid outside our home in freezing wind and snow looking into our bedroom through a already preplanned partially opened window, I watched her take a blond haired blue eyed cocky freak of nature into her tight perfect pussy. They fucked and fucked, and then fucked some more, she was screaming, and swearing which she never does, she even passed out twice, I mean it was lights out before he over flowed her pussy, then without missing a beat they made love as I never could for hours. Me, well I was forgotten about by my wife, there I was still standing outside in the snow halfway to my knees, with no warmeth left in my frozen body. Finally it was like my emotions had spiked, and angrily I had decided enough is enough already, so I came into the house waited till horse dick got up to pee, then when he came out of the bathroom I began walking down our hallway, asking goliath where was my sister inlaw, because her husband would be home in a few minutes. When I walked in the bedroom my wife was laying sprawed out with glazed eyes, her pussy lips pulled down obscenley from her pussy at least 3" long, her beautiful red bush was cum white, while the smell was as intoxicating as the scene before me. I shouted for Mammoth dick, who was stroking it with me standing there, to get the hell out of (my brothers) my house, to which he responded with unbelievable arrogance "I was hoping to ruin her one more time, lets both fuck her, shocked I told him no pussy was worth what would happen here in a few minutes if he was not gone. After I walked him to the door and then walked back to the bedroom I seen my wife had not moved an inch or said a word since I first interupted the physical fucking destruction of my her pussy. Without a word said, I spread her legs and looked at the gaping hole that was big enough I could of put my fist through, and took my dick out pathetically jacking off to the debassed state of my wifes body, and my own shame. Before I shot my wad I put my useless dick into my wife and adding my own spunk. It was then in disgust and with no respect for me left on her face my best friend, my lover, my wife, told me that if he would of taken her with him, she would of been done with me, leaving much earlier with this total stranger. I did not sleep one minute that night, the next morning I cooked breakfast and took into the bedroom to my wife, for the first time since we were first married. I came clean with my wife, from my guilt and shame of my cheating to where we were, and how I shared her like I was like a possessed man with the desire to see her get even with me as often as possible. I shared that all these fuck sessions with other men were the instrument I'd forced upon her to use to punish me. Had I not cheated I would of never allowed another man to touch what I prized more than life. I also told her how I thought that if I had let her know that I had cheated, I just knew she proberly would of left me. Crying I said after cheating, whether you would of stayed with me or not, that I felt you may of begun to doubt yourself, and I would rather be dead, than have you take one ounce of my blame and guilt.....when I stopped talking..., after a long pause she looked at me with the sadest eyes I'd seen since we buried her mother, and she told me that she knew about the affair. Before the day I set her up to fuck someone, that same friend??? had come to her and told her several weeks earlier, and that he had been coming onto her, working on her, trying to take advantage of what I had done to our marriage thinking that she would leave me, he had even offered for her his place to stay? (with so much left out) We never seperated or divorced, and we never had sex outside our marriage again. We did go into counseling at a local church, and during this time I began to date my bride all over again, I call her my bride because on the last day of our counseling I proposed to my bride for the second time in our lives. Well theres more not said than said, believe it or not the hardest part wasnt she wanted big dicks, or the counseling, it wasnt even the men we would run into sometimes, with them all wanting to "do it again." The hardest part was to regain my wifes respect by regaining the respect I had for myself. Oh, by the way we have now been married for almost 45 years, and I am still married to my first girlfriend and we still make love like rabbits, after all we have alot of our younger experiences to express in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boneheads

A long drawn out story of two boneheads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two

Two dickheads who bring disgrace to the word married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Nope. Wimpy guilty hub ....."It's all my fault", whine, whine, whine.

But the shrew bitch cunt wife cheated and brought him home to rub in husbands face.

What doe he do. Fucks her used possibly diseased cunt. Then reverts to type.

"It's all my fault", whine, whine ad nauseaum.

He did wrong and the guilt affected him badly. She does wrong and gets bitchier and nastier. Kick her to the curb. Shannon is borderline psychotic.

One and only one good scene in this sorrid tale. Confronting wife's lover. "If you're not gone in 3 seconds I'll kill you"

But then his testicles ascend and he gets all wimpy whiny.

Yuck.

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
Well written but

The old “men cheat first but women cheat worse.” Yes he cheated. But she outdid him in scores. And after all her self righteousness she had no right to judge him at all. Oh well, I liked the story just not the guy’s wimpiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why Do They

One thing is for sure you can still stir up the know it all's. They should know by now what "Loving Wives" is generally all about, they should know what the tone of your stories can be. But they still read them and then complain about the characters. Shit fire all of you sanctimonious assholes get a life. Or better yet write your own stories, post them on Literotica, copy your own comments that you've posted to other peoples stories to yours and let us rip your fucking heads off. I really did like the line "If you're not gone in 3 seconds I'll kill you". Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Paltry...

...marriage worsened by two self-centered combatants who are more committed to winning than reconciling. 2*, but then, I always tend towards generosity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong

Wrong decision,sure enough he cheated but was drunk,though that doesn't necessarily excuse him.However Shannon deliberately went out to get fucked,and with her attitude he should have dumped her.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 4 years ago
Good job

I've read this story more than once, and it holds up well. Two people with deep anger and insecurity flaws make mistakes. Their basic decency holds them together as they fight through it all. They hurt each other, lie to each other, selfishly fight. It would be silly to say that's unrealistic. So, thanks for real characters acting out a drama that happens all the time, and a narrative worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What did he expect

Cheats on her and makes the decision not to tell her the truth but cant handle the guilt, so neglects her. He kept making it worse for himself because he is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't know why I EVER read a Slirpuff story

He's never seen a RAAC he can't make happen and doesn't like. Shannon tries to burn him to the ground. Had it not been for Steve saving her in the bar, she'd still be trying to burn him down. When she invites him for dinner there is nothing in this story that convinces me he would accept. She may retract her petition but there's no way he retracts his. The divorce goes thru, they split their assets, she gets custody, alimony and child support as per the State regulations. Asking for all of it got neither of them anywhere but laughed out of Court. The numbers are pre-determined. He became a weekend warrior twice a month and every other holiday. Done and done.

1 star

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Young people certainly do stupid things. Seems like it should have been easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a shame. Two extremely unlikable characters, one with no spine and one with a sadistic streak.

leave it to DickSlurpCreamPuff to RAAC this horrible mess.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Reread

Not a bad story however I do find a bit of confusion; Shannon was portrayed as a scorch the earth no forgiveness ever for any kind of cheating yet does the same and in the end totally does a 180 even before the therapy.

That aspect hangs like a bad knot.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

The wife was a vindictive hypocritical alcoholic.

Despite her hard line on cheating, she fucked Roger before she even knew her husband had been unfaithful. She then brought the lover home while dripping with his cum, rubbing her husband's nose in her infidelity.

Revenge affairs are fine if you just want to get some payback before ending the relationship, but what she did was ridiculous if she expected to stay married. Any normal guy would have told the cunt to go fuck herself and filed for divorce the next day.

Then again, Steve was a wimpy, whiny cuck who forgave her anyway, so she obviously knew he had no self-respect and would agree to reconcile.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
Its just another typical slirpuff story

as Ive said for just about everyone of her/his stories. If he cheats he's to blame. If she cheats he's to blame. If the dog fucks the neighbors cat the husband is to blame.

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
Just another of this author’s stories about a witless husband....

Funny how, even before she finds out about him cheating, the bitch is out there doing her own cheating. Then when he finds out the only thing we read about is how bad he feels about his cheating. Two dumb cheaters messing with each other’s small minds!!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,when she served him with divorce papers he should have signed them and let her wallow in her self pity.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Good one, but not a favorite Slirpuff story. Just too much cheating and no character to really care about in this one.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

OK... Not a favorite for me. Not sure if this marriage was worth saving. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Great story.......but!....she fucked a guy then brought him home to fuck him again? Should have divorced the bitch.

Yeah he cheated too but hers was soooooo....intentionall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dumb

I agree it was just dumb. full of stupid people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another stupid story about stupid characters

No one to like here. Just a couple of stupid people. The wife is more at blame here even when the husband is just slightly better,

Not bad but a story about brain dead people is not my cup of tea. Maybe it's a good thing that they got back togehter, to avoid them ruining any other people's lives.

Good story? No, not really.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 3 years ago
Far fetched

She says she “may” have gone too far by fucking Roger? Well even if they could have come back from that there’s no way they could come back from her bringing him to the house to rub in Steve’s face.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Just another shitty RAAC story. Not worth rating.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 3 years ago

Another stupid RACC story where for a change you trash the moral high ground for both sides. Like every other RACC loving writer I've read in the last twenty years you dig your characters into their flawed positions too deeply to realistically justify the eventual reconciliation.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

To "Martyr2002".

First of all, even using the term RAAC to describe every situation is to assume that everything is is exactly the same. Life is all about people, and people are flawed. As a result, people make mistakes. Sometimes human beings can get past issues, even deep explosive ones, and sometimes they can't. Life isn't black and white, in fact nothing is black and white, except in the world of fantasy and tortured minds. You seem to have dug yourself in quite deeply in your strident opposition to writers who don't follow you moral code or you higher calling or whatever fuels your passion, so let me suggest something: write something perfect, and let us see it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The cuckolding that killed the story.

What a whiny bitch, the guy that is.

He screwed up, but instead of acting like a girl being all depressed and wimpy, he should have sucked it up, learned to move forward, and tried to become a better man, not act like an eunuch.

And after the wife rubbed her infidelity in his face and turned him into a cuckold getting sloppy seconds, he should just have moved on, at that point the marriage wasn't worth saving, he also cheated, but at least he didn't rub it in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BTB trolls never like a reconciliation ending even with the husband cheating first. Good story but another example of a husband and wife not talking to each other letting the situation get worse instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW! Your story brought a lot of neigh sayers out! Not a bad story, though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well you had me in the first half not gonna lie, but the second half with the reconciliation after the wife pretty much became an alcoholic and seemingly enjoyed being felt up by everything with a dick kind of put a damper on the hole thing. I simply cannot get my mind around why the husband wants to be with a women who goes over the very deep end without talking out anything... And even more so without so much as a glance at other opportunities out there. Lot of fish in the sea is all I'm saying. Should be brought up more often in stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing skill plus interesting plot = 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I passed Shannon's bedroom I kind of looked in. She was naked getting into the shower. I got hard instantly.

"Looks like it still works," I said as I went into my room and slipped into bed. She probably had sex and needed a shower to clean up. "Lucky bastard," I said to myself as I fell asleep."

That's the sigma wimp cuck talking. But I'm glad he was "forgiven" by his cheating slut wife. We don't expect anything less excellent from the great Slirpuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Roger required a lesson or two in social and sexual etiquette. It is unfortunate that Slirpuff elected to allow his educational needs to go unmet.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he was drunk when he got laid,but Shannon deliberately went out looking for sex,there is a difference.Also her holier than thou attitude sucks and needs bringing down a peg or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do see a pattern with the female characters in your stories. Almost every single one of them has something they can blame their behavior on instead of just taking rewponsibility for their action. In this story it's alcohol, in others it's post partum depression, hormones, poor upbringing. The list goes on, but meanwhile all the males are at fault. I know it's a tired trope but it's a little close to the real world. Don't believe me? The why when a guy leaves his wife people ask "what did you do"? But when a wife leaves they ask "what did you do to her"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He cheated, but not planned, just stupid. She, on the other hand planned it & brought him home to rub it in & cheat again in their marriage bed.

Not equal at all, at all.

He had problems only because he didn’t want to loose her.

How could she not forgive him & beg forgiveness for what she did?

A Very generous 2 stars.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your stories, I think you’re a good writer. Lots of variety in stories and outcomes, not predictable like most writers, with same out come every time. This one was good, but I feel Steve was wimpy. Wife was the real cheat, she planned it and threw it in his face, by bringing Roger home.....and might have a drinking problem that is under lying. She seems to think what is good for me is not so for my husband.....while she never forgives a cheater, she didn’t think twice about opening flaunting her cheating, and like a wimp Steve gave her a free pass. But like I said you have varying outcomes in your stories, always enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why are the men in these stories always such immature assholes? You are a good writer, but this Steve is a child. Why? If he is so business savvy and interpersonally adept, it is simply inconsistent that he would be so inept in his marriage. Why can’t these guys actually talk with their wives? They too often seem so overwhelmed by their emotions, whether it’s anger, fear or hurt. It’s such a cliche. Adults talk.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Second time through and it was still a decent story but my god the MC was the weakest, dumbest ass you could write. He is the male equivalent in LW to the usual dumb assed wife, who cuts a fart and its smarter than she is.

Good God the anon idiots thinking she was worse than he was. I know you misogynistic twits have the IQ of a banana but seriously are you THAT stupid? Regardless of how or why, a cheater is a cheater whether its planned or not, If it had been the other way around you little dicked simpletons would say he had every right to cheat since she did and he wasnt getting laid.

There is that old saying about letting people think youre stupid and not opening your mouth and removing all doubt, kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another slirpuff story of a husband that has no principals or balls. A story of never ending apologies by husband for every action or non action he takes,even for the actions his wife takes. Just plain rubbish by you for coming up with such a pathetic character for a husband. The story line is decent and writing good but as usual you install a self destruct into your story,husbands behaviour..

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Well, I read what some other men wrote, and I don't agree with them. This was a real story about real people who make mistakes and try to work things out. Good story - besides, I love a possible happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star for raac. Both are bad but she is worse, she knew he wasn't well and didn't know what was wrong with him, she went 4 months without and went and got another dick making her a faithless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that story not only sucked, it swallowed. One star....

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 1 year ago

Should have been titled "Steve, portrait of a wimp". Yes he fucked up first, but the so called "cheaters are lower than whale shit" showed her true colors. And yet the husband laid down and took her shit like the bitch he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating is a choice not a mistake, No matter how horny somebody gets, how drunk they are or how bad their relationship is, the decision to sleep with somebody else is still a decision. Cheating is not something you do by accident because you can’t control yourself. Every action you make is approved by your brain which means YOU made a decision to make another human being feel miserable by enjoying your moment of happiness.

One of the top reasons why cheating is a choice, not a mistake is that it’s often done instead of breaking up. It’s a cowardly move, because it avoids confrontation and goes behind your partner’s back instead. Not only is it dishonest, it’s just weak.

Cheating leaves your partner devastated. The truth is that cheating leaves the victim devastated and feeling unworthy and abandoned.

Another one of the reasons cheating is a choice, not a mistake is that it’s based on a specific calculation. The assumption is that the cheating will be forgiven. The cheater believes he or she more or less has a get out of jail free card and can afford getting busted once or twice. This kind of arrogance is just totally revolting, and you don’t have to buy into it.

The truth about cheating is that it usually happens in stages. And the first stage is becoming open to the idea, thinking about the idea and then thinking about the ways in which you can do it and get away with it. That’s part of why cheating is almost always a choice. It’s not just something that folks stumble into like they walked into a trapdoor and fell down. It’s more like a trail they choose to go down one day with warning signs all along the path which they choose to ignore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Steve made a major judgement error when he agreed to help Chris. Shannon went out with the intent of cheating. She continued to treat him like shit and his mom took her side.

Story would have been better if Steve filed for divorce on the grounds that he cheated and was doing the honorable thing by leaving the marriage before he left town for a 2 month business trip.

1 star for the RAAC, never keep a cheating spouse especially one that cheats for revenge

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Our “hero” is a perineal victim.

He approaches his married life with an “I’m going to lose anyway, so why not fuck it up worse? That’ll be fun for the whole family!”

I have noticed a pattern in much of the author’s writing. The MC is self-defeating, angry at his wife and the world, mostly because of the consequences of his own actions. He manages to get into a relationship with a woman who is as emotionally immature as he is. They proceed to act out and abuse each other for a few pages, and then it mercifully stops.

Each story is an exercise in missed opportunities for understanding and growth.

Just fucked-up people fucking up.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
One more thing…

This line struck me: “Mom, she started it.” It wonderfully illustrates the emotional maturity of the Main Character. I’d say, somewhere between 7 and 15.

This is symptomatic of the author’s writing style, in my view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has the potential to write good stories, but instead writes and rewrites:

[a] Wife is a lying cheat, makes husband a cuck, humiliates him over and over, wife has no consequences.

[b] Husband and wife both cheat, wife humilates husband and demeans his, wife has no consequences.

Story can only be 1* [one star]

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Wow. Where to start? Steve is a piece of shit doing what he did. That's a fact and he is a bigger piece of shit for not telling his wife especially once he got his impotence problem. Yes. He was fairly certain she would never forgive him and possibly divorce him, but he also knew it was the guilt that was making it impossible to keep an erection yet he played along for a couple of months (I think it was months) acting like he didn't know why this was happening to him.

Shannon is 10,000 times a bigger fucking piece of shit than Steve. Why? Not only did she have a husband with embarrassing erection issues, but she went and intentionally fucked some random dude and then intentionally brought the guy to the house saying she wanted to fuck him again and said probably the meanest things a wife could say to a husband afterward. If I were Steve, I wouldn't have even told her about what he did because if Shannon could do that to him not knowing he cheated on her, just imagine what she would do if he had told her right away. I was floored by the hate she threw at her husband the night she came home full of another man's cum WITH the man. He should have kicked her out of the house right then and there. Instead, he sexually assaults his wife and then leaves confessing his affair in a note. WTF?!

Even if Steve had confessed his affair first, for her to say those things to his face and bring another dude home that she just fucked says she doesn't love him at all. Plus, I thought Shannon believed ALL cheaters were fucking trash?

And after what his wife did to him, all he did is continually apologize and blame himself...WTF?! I think ONCE he said something to her about how she brought home a guy.

I really liked how the story started off. Again, I think Steve was a sack of shit for what he did with Chris in the hotel and if he told her and she divorced him I would have been giving Shannon high-fives for dumping his cheating ass. Unfortunately, the second she came home with another fucking man and Steve just took it like a pussy, the story was pretty much ruined for me.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Is there a Slirpuff story with a couple that have a COLLECTIVE 3 digit I.Q.?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

I thought this was a good story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She started it? Seems he cheated first. How did she start it? All you BTB cockroaches, how are you going to spin this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In spite of the fact that hubby cheated first, I knew the BTB's would find a wiay to smear the wife. NickCave proved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And to think that any married couple could be this immature. Wish I could say not, but statistics show otherwise. How anyone could make such unqualified assumptions without even trying to talk and clarify is beyond me. Then again I've been married for 33 years, mostly good. But a marriage is WORK and sometimes hard too. This story seems to capture this well. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing worse than interfering bastard parents who think they know best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

STEVE'S MOTHER IS AN INTERFERING BITCH AND SHOULD BE PUT IN HER PLACE

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Fuck you Steve. If you'd been man enough to take care of business at home, I wouldn't have had to go out and find someone else. So kiss my ass you sanctimonies dick," she yelled going upstairs.

=====> I know the wife felt that he no longer desired her and that she felt for sure he was having an affair. Her being drunk excuse was weak given that she brought Roger home. The bringing him back and wanting to fuck him there seemed like it could be the desperate move to get her husband to fight for her vut was not presented that way till the end on counseling. On the other hand alcoholics can get drunk, appear to be high functioning but be under the grips os substance abuse and make terrible decisions. However, since she only suspected an affair and despite being fire and brimstone on thr cheating, which made him reluctant to confess, it seemed really odd that she woukd actually cheat with Roger and then bring him yo their house to shame her husband. Yes he was not getting erect, but she jumped to some wild assumptions that he no longer desired her and thus must be having an ongoing affair. Instead he had a psychosomatic condition. Anyways they both cheated but her betrayal was worse because she had no knowledge of the one night stand, brought Roger home after fucking him (while drunk), had been flirting, dancing, and kissing guys for weeks beforehand (that would be consistent with her suspicions of cheating), did not communicate her fears, became an alcoholic, went for the vicious divorce (which was wonderfully turned around by the MC), but almost worst was she went totally against the grain of her anti cheater rhetoric which is obviously hypocritical. As an aside, assuming that on Tuesday and Thursday nights she went to AA, but author never confirmed this. The reconciliation kind if started miraculously with his hero play when she about to get raped and drugged, but she was by then a lush, looking for strange cock. Her behavior was pretty execrable, despite the fact that he started it and set the stage for his dysfunction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

People can be so stubborn and communications plus revenge usually spells a disastrous ending. Well constructed story with the M/C's development top shelf.

Alvares1414Alvares14146 months ago

Couples who don't communicate might not necessarily split up, but they'll always have a glaring problem, one which they probably don't even realise IS a problem

Talk things out, folks. Your partner should always be there for you

Four stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a shitbox situation. On one hand they both cheated. The divorce filings were also pretty brutal. I would however say the wife's infidelity was worse even though both resulted in sex outside the marriage. Reason being, he wasn't looking for it, it fell into his lap. She on the other hand went looking for it without having actually confirmed her suspicions. The other part was she was horny. Had she known of his infidelity it would definitely be worse on him. Am I suggesting he's not at fault? Absolutely not. He's a piece of shit for cheating. They both are. I'm just saying her motivation compared to his was far worse.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Too many pages on them getting at each other's throats, and just a few paragraphs telling us how they solved it. It makes the reconciliation unbelievable. A common mistake in LW writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"So we both cheated, we're even and now we can rebuild our marriage."

"Yeah right, two cheaters trying to make another go of it. The only problem, is that you cheated on me with Roger before you even knew what I'd done ....," I said waiting for her reaction.

===> basically summarizes the story before the endgame antics. They sucked at communicating. Yes she did not know of his one night stand, but she could tell something was very wrong and though for sure he was having an affair. She got drunk and did the equivalent of setting her marriage on fire, hoping against hope that her hsuband would fight for her and desire her again. Of course it was idiotic. Ironically he did hatef$ck her, but then he ran away. Not just form his marriage but from his kid. While a lot of commeneters are arguing that her cheating wa worse (probably true but not by a lot, given she was a headcase with him unable to get an erection, confirming her paranoid suspicions), they seem to give the MC a free pass for not confessing (until too late to count) and for running away. He was also a dick by not telling her of the promotion and that he would nit be traveling so much before the dinner. She was becoming an alcoholic. Obviously the Tuesday and Thursday nights were AA meeting. They sucked at communication. She went nuclear with the divorce. But she has a right to be pissed. What he said that night at the dinner / party was horribly humiliating. She wanted blood. She figured he would run or cave. Finally he fought back. Lot of commenters rip on his mother, but she was the only one saying anything rational at times. Nothing got fixed till they actually talked about what happened and how they felt. He needed yo grow some balls. She was right, no clue how she would have reacted if he had come clean when he should have. At least she didn't lie about Roger, she just stupidly went the other way. Don't get me wrong she bears a lot of the blame for their marriage almost imploding, but he cheated first, didn't confess, his guilt prevented any elections, which she interpreted as an affair and no desire for her. They didn't communicate. She did something really dumb and bad while drunk, then made it worse. Finally he comes clean and knows he started this mess. But does he fight for his family? Or try to make peace? Or figure out a solution they can both live with that takes his son into account? No. He runs. Because he was a freaking coward. Only when he fights back in the divorce them saves his wife at the bar from being drugged and gangraped, does he grow a pair. Finally they talked and got counseling. Too many readers focus only on the Roger incident and forget the rest if the story. They were both asshats and their refusal to communicate really almost destroyed their family. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

These writers are unable to create believable characters who act like real people. That's why the emotions, reactions, and interactions are scattered between middle-school-age maturity and screaming, hyperbolic Marvel Comics over-drama. There are no pastels, no shades of grey, no introspection, second-guessing or maturation. No self-actualization, no change of heart, and no self-awareness except as it relates to raw emotion. No one ever learns from their mistakes, there is no forgiveness, and there are certainly never second chances. No one has adult conversations, deferring instead to the name-calling, petulant, and/or passive-aggressive adolescent trapped in an adult world. When a writer reconciles two broken people, as occurs in real life, you can see the visceral anger and scorn heaped upon the poor writer. You understand that either the writing created the commenters or the commenters' feedback created the writers. Sad.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous