We Meet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Erika built towards her second orgasm I felt my own beginning its surge along my shaft. I struggled to control the rising tide but I could only let it wash over me as Erika writhed incessantly beneath me. The friction from her clasping vagina and the sight of her big breasts wobbling on her chest sent me crashing into the throes of my orgasm.

My cock spat deep into Erika's body as I pumped and pumped what seemed to me to be an impossible volume of my seed into her. It felt as though Erika was sucking the flux from my balls, my prick pulsing with the effort of emptying its hot load up into her womb.

Erika cried out as I came, 'I can feel you doing it. It's flooding me... so warm. Oh yes, I'm going to come. I cut off Erika's commentary with another powerful kiss and she jerked convulsively, trapped beneath my body as I held her down.

Eventually the urgency of the lingering kiss subsided as we lay spent, Erika still held fast by the length of my body draped over hers. I kissed her neck gently and murmured endearments into her ear as my cock wilted and plopped from her oozing slit.

Erika kept her legs wrapped around my back as we bathed in the rosy post coital glow. There was no need for speech as we both felt the intensity of the moments we'd just shared, the intimacy that had blossomed between us.

Erika and I spent the rest of the night talking and making love in turn. I lost count of the number of times Erika came on my face, fingers and cock and I managed to spill my seed into her at least three more times before the new day brightened the world outside.

'You must realise that we can never do that again,' Erika said to me shortly before she left the destroyed hotel room. 'I'm getting married in a few months and I wanted you as my final fling,' she continued by way of explanation.

I felt desolate at those words and sat on the bed for a long time after she'd gone, aching with the realisation that I may never again find such passion, such wild abandon as Erika had shown during our night together.

So, as time went on, I saw Erika around and about. We never referred to our encounter and never took up the flirting and clandestine moments of madness again. I moved on with a change of jobs and although we spoke by phone occasionally, we drifted apart as I mentioned earlier.

That s until I was working at home one evening, MSN messenger running in the background as I carried out some research on the internet, when an IM window popped up – 'well hello, fancy meeting you here.' The typed words transported me right back to that hotel room when I realised it was Erika.

I wonder if she wants to meet again?

12