All Comments on 'We Need a Man in the House'

by colleenslittletoy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dumbass

You are a fuckin retard letting your girl do that to you. First no man plays tennis. Second standing at the door while those two made out and u let those two fuck u dont even deserve to be a man or woman bitch face do not and i repeat do not make another story bcuz obviosly your a horrible writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

this is a very good story, i loved it, and would to know if there is going to be sequel to it...

u should continue it, and continue the change of donnie to a slave girl, and when u finish the humiliation and the change,

castrate him....

o0Blake0oo0Blake0oover 12 years ago
@Anonymous Dumbass

Someone's masculinity seems to be a little fragile. Lol. Maybe you should give the panties a try? Just kidding. But please don't go judging other people's kinks just because they're not yours.

@colleenslittletoy (author) I found the story to be great. I'm not huge on the whole cuckold concept, but you portray it here masterfully. It was a great read. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
o0Blake0o

You are a faggot, fuck off.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvabout 12 years ago
Loved it.......

I was so envious when you got to suck that big black cock!

pammycakes13pammycakes13almost 12 years ago

i love this story, wish you would continue it....i'd love to see donnie's boi pussy cherry popped.......loved the writing too!!,,,,and men don't play tennis?? seriously, you're that bigoted?? try sucking a nice big juicy cock sometime, and taking one up your uneducated ass, i know you'd love it, and it might open your mind, as well as your boi cunt!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It Happens All the Time

I always wonder how many of the haters are being cuckolded and don't realize it. I'm 58 and married, and every woman I've had sex with outside of my marriage was happily married to someone. What they all wanted was sex with someone other than their 'exciting' and macho husbands. I'm black but I don't have a large cock, in fact several of the women said their white husbands had bigger cocks than mine. What they lacked was excitement, staying power, some degree of technique, the ability to give their wives orgasms or the interest to care. That's how I've cuckolded so many men - I fuck better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too implausible

Why would he stay? Was he completely without pride, self respect or even a spine? Throw her out, pack his stuff and leave, but those are the only acceptable, believable actions. This sorry tale wasn't any of those and a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Carol And Ron's Little Sissy

I can see cute Donnie getting his little booty tapped soon. He won't be able to sit for a week without thinking of Ron lol. He will respect both of them even more then lol.

marciajonesmarciajonesover 8 years ago
orgasmic

OMG!! what a story gave me multiple orgasms just reading it. great story and pipe dream of mine, thankyou for being magnificent in the details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

run stupid she is a whore and he is an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like many of these type of stories, the reluctance writer does not want to venture into the non-consent sphere and therefore just creates a dumb, slow witted, rationalization-a-minute character that just lets willful , mindless irrationality triumph.

Sub4D0MSub4D0Mover 1 year ago

Hopefully more to come!!!

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy481787 months ago

Thank you for writing one of my favorite stories on Literotica. I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous