We Need a Man in the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He touched my cheek gently.

"I'm not angry at what you did, Donnie. I'm disappointed you didn't wait for the right time. You're supposed to do what I tell you, not wander off and fulfill your own needs whenever you want. Do you understand?" His brown eyes peered into mine, their steely pupils penetrating deep into my psyche. Suddenly, I felt very frightened. The domineering power he exuded was overwhelming and I was very aware of the strength he exhibited. A musky odor permeated from him, enhancing his masculinity. Blushing, I felt different emotions coursing through me. I couldn't get my breath.

"Go inside now. Carol wants to take you shopping." I rushed away. Carol was sitting at the vanity, wearing only a black bra and matching panties. She had one leg hooked on the seat of the chair doing her toenails. I couldn't take my eyes off of her lovely legs. The way she sat her crotch was staring me in the face. She glanced up, anger still shining in her eyes. I rushed over to her, fell to the floor and clasped her other leg.

"Carol. Please forgive me. I've been so confused since Ron has moved in. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I love you. I'll do anything if you forgive me."

She gazed at me, her eyes searching deep into mine.

"Anything? Do you really mean that?" I started to nod but her hand reached out and stopped me. "Think about it Donnie, because I'll hold you to it." I nodded sincerely. She stood and turned her back to me. Her buttocks were inches from my face.

"Swear to me. Swear to the ass you love, because if you don't do everything I ask from this moment on, you'll never kiss my ass again."

This was a crucial moment. There could be no turning back. If I caved into her demands, I would surrender completely. I would be under their command for the rest of my life. I would become their slave.

If I didn't give in, the cravings I had would never be fulfilled again.

The choice, after all, was simple. My face leaned toward the beloved cheeks.

"I swear, on the love I have for you," I hesitated and she glanced at me, "and, uh, on the love I have for your ass." She nodded and I gently kissed her panties. She walked to the bed and sat on the edge.

"Bring the polish and come here and finish the job." Scampering to the task, I rushed to her feet. I loved this task. Releasing a sigh, I hoped she had forgiven me.

Performing the chore with the affection it required, I reverently rested her foot in my lap, feeling the excitement it caused against my nylons. Carefully, I applied the polish with the expertise it demanded. I performed the job with the devotion it required.

Kneeling at her feet, I sat still the entire time it took for her nails to dry. Sometimes I just gazed at her, sometimes I bent forward carefully blowing on them. Finally, she had me test them to see if they were dry. My lips touched the nails. She held the foot right in front of my face and wiggling her toes checked out the job I had done. Satisfied, she placed the foot on my face. I was astonished but did nothing except sit there. Inhaling deeply, the soft aroma from her foot aroused me. My tongue slipped out and caressed the arch. This seemed to please her so I continued licking. She shifted her foot lower until her toes stuck into my mouth. She pumped her foot in and out and I sucked along with it.

"You little slut, you would rather be sucking something else, wouldn't you?" As she spoke wicked images of Ron crept into my head. I felt a surge sneak into my groin, a feeling of helplessness coupled with a sense of desire. I was sucking deeply on her big toe, tongue flickering across the tip. Strange visions flashed through my mind, Ron, Sam's dark meat...she broke my reverie by yanking her foot out of my mouth and leaving for the bathroom. I remained on my knees, gasping at the implications of what had just happened.

The sounds of her relieving herself echoed in the room. When the flow stopped, she called out for me. Without hesitation, I rushed to her.

When I got in the bathroom I found her sitting on the toilet, her legs slightly open. My eyes immediately shot to the junction between her legs. A single drop fell from the lips of her beautiful pussy.

She watched my reaction as I stared. The tiny pearl fell.

Suddenly, I knew what she wanted from me. An overwhelming sense of desire flowed through me.

Falling to my knees, I grasped her legs and bent forward. My tongue snaked out and licked her clean. The salty, acrid taste was offset by the honor of being at her shrine. Continuing to lick and caress her with my tongue. She cut it short and pushed me away.

"Aren't you a greedy little cunt lapper? Did you like the taste? Did you like being my toilet paper?" I nodded, embarrassed yet excited by my confession. "Maybe next time you can be my toilet?" No longer able to disagree with anything she said, I surrendered to her.

She had conquered me. I was hers to obey.

She helped me dress in a sort of unisex outfit. A semi-frilly yet not too feminine blouse, slacks, and flat loafers made up my garb. As I checked myself out in the mirror I thought I appeared rather androgynous.

We set out for a shopping trip. Using my credit cards we bought many outfits for the both of us, all of them very feminine. Before we could buy any lingerie Carol said we had a doctor's appointment.

The doctor was an extremely good-looking woman who towered over my five foot six frame. During the examination, I was dressed in my panties.

This caused me some embarrassment but she paid no attention to my apparel. Pinching and poking my chest, ear lobes and buttocks she seemed rather intent with her job. Bidding me to remove the panties, she ordered me to a table, indicating I should lie down. My feet were strapped into a rig that extended for the table.

She gave me an injection in my groin. The numbing sensation caused my organ to shrink even further than normal. My testicles withered to tiny sacs. She glued a hairy article over everything. As we waited for the adhesive to dry, she injected my chest alongside both breasts. This caused a tingling sensation and it felt like they were actually growing.

"This is a special type of glue," she informed Carol, ignoring me as she showed her the apparatus covering my groin. "I have the only adhesive remover. You can't take it off without the special solvent. He won't be able to use or touch his little organ while this is on. You can however, insert any tools into the opening here." She pointed at the cunt-like opening. "That will allow for other pleasures."

They both laughed.

"You'll have to pee sitting down from now on," she informed me. "And the adhesive I used to put this on is very strong. You won't be able to remove it. You'll have to come and see me when," she paused and looked at Carol, "if you ever want it off. Also there's room for penetration."

I didn't understand what she meant but Carol chuckled. The doctor injected my breasts again and then did the same to my buttocks. Both areas began to tingle.

After the embarrassing visit with the doctor, Carol took me to a beauty salon. They set and styled my hair, curling it in a very feminine wave. Carol wouldn't let me see the results but the girls in the salon gave me a wolf whistle.

Our last stop was a sex aids/lingerie boutique. Carol had me try on lots of frilly underwear. My little warrior tried his best to react but was held in check by the strange apparatus that was glued over him. The constant feel of the soft underwear was arousing me.

The state I was in left me weakened and subdued. Maybe it was because of the strange drug the doctor gave me. Or maybe it was because of the weird emotions I was feeling. Either way, I felt totally under their control.

Carol and the salesgirl found a black corset that pinched in my sides. As I looked in the mirror the effect of the corset added with the injections earlier made me look like I had breasts. I wondered about the shots they gave me. The thought crossed my mind that they might be permanent. I wondered if I wanted that or not.

A sexy bra was fitted over my budding boobies. The feel of the fabric against the developing, tender nipples was exhilarating.

We went home and I took a long nap. When I woke up I found myself dressed in fancy lingerie; a black, silky negligee, black nylons fastened to a garter belt, a black bra that I seemed to fill out nicely.

Donning a matching robe, I wandered out of my room. The house was quiet. There were noises by the pool. As I let myself out I spotted Ron and Carol on a lounge chair, thrashing about, Carol pinned under him, her pale legs wide apart as his dark piston rammed into her. The scene was nothing short of spectacular.

I stared, watching them as if I was in a dream.

Part of me felt a little hurt. After all, Carol was my girl, wasn't she? In response, my hand found my tingling breast, teasing and pulling on the aroused nipple.

Without being conscious of the decision, I felt my mind associating with Carol, thinking about being her, wishing I was the one under the powerful Ron.

He was so big, so powerful, so masterful, and so muscular. The scene went on for over a half an hour as Ron drove her to orgasm after orgasm with his awesome cock and enduring control. When they finished, Ron rolled off and dove into the pool. Carol lay still, regaining her breath, a supremely satisfied look on her face, a look I've never gotten close to achieving.

Carol spotted me off to the side watching her. She smiled as she realized what my hand was doing. I stopped immediately.

"Come here, Donnie. It's time you earned your keep around here." Her wicked grin caused that strange sensation in me, the one that fueled all my desires. She knew this side of me. I knew this side of me. More and more, I wanted to be in this position. It was where I belonged. When push came to shove, I never felt more at home at being the subservient maid they wanted me to be.

"I need cleaning up," she said. There was an evil glint to her eye. Her legs were still spread wide. White juices seeped from her gaping hole, oozing slowly alongside her thighs. "I need a special kind of cleaning."

With little hesitation, I sunk to my knees, hypnotized by the utter depravity of the deed I was about to perform. My arm locked around her legs as my tongue sought her soaking pussy.

The taste was familiar now. I didn't spend any time thinking about it. I just sucked and kissed. My perverted mind entered into a sub-space that was becoming familiar and I luxuriated in the pleasant task.

When I finally brought her to a climax, I continued licking until she calmed down. From the corner of my eye I saw Ron standing alongside watching us. His hand caressed my exposed panties, feeling my butt.

Gasping in surprise, I realized I enjoyed the touch.

Carol pushed me away from her pussy and toward Ron. My face was inches away from his responsive, massive and very awesome prick.

"I think it's time, Donnie," she stated, giving me a very serious look. "It's time to show Ron that he is the master of the house."

His giant cock waved before me. I stared at the mammoth beast. Its size, its texture, its commanding presence was overpowering. My tongue moistened my lips.

"Go ahead, Donnie, show Ron how much you appreciate him becoming the man of the house. Show Ron how much you want him to be our man. Do it Donnie! Open your sexy lips and accept him as the man in our life. Suck him!"

Without a thought of disobeying her, I began the service I was destined to continue the rest of my life. Surprisingly, the last shred of masculinity in my being easily surrendered to the demand, abandoning any pretense at retaining any aspect of pride.

Leaning forward, I accepted the huge appendage into my mouth. His cock enlarged in my receptive mouth and as it did, it possessed me. Licking and sucking, my hand caressed his full balls.

It didn't take long for him to shoot his load into my mouth, emptying the vessel like he hadn't cum in months. Continuing to suck the masterful weapon, I felt it grow smaller. Even shrunken, it was larger than mine. We finally had a man of the house.