We Need to Separate... 02

Story Info
The next day after discovery.
4.4k words
4.04
101.2k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to our bedroom to find Angie sitting on the edge of our bed still naked and with that satisfied "I got fucked and it was great." look on her face that I'd loved seeing every time I saw it until I'd seen it there four hours earlier from what she and Mary had been doing to each other when I'd gotten home.

I again got that queasy feeling from the memory of them together. I swallowed hard twice and took two deep breaths to try and make it go away. My beautiful wife looked at me when she heard me re-enter the bedroom and smiled at me with that look of love and adoration that I'd thought she only let me see for the last six years.

I knew I still loved her as much as I had before I learned of her affair with Mary during the entire time we'd been married and the night she and her lover had schemed so that the foursome we'd been except sexually could become a true foursome in every way. They hadn't counted on my resistance and adamant protestations that I wasn't interested in that type of relationship between the four of us.

I didn't know if our marriage would survive, but I was willing to give it a try if Angie was truly sincere in wanting to remain my wife as she claimed she was. I didn't trust her, especially when it came to Mary, and didn't know if I'd ever be able to trust her again fully like I had before the discovery.

I smiled with what I hoped was the same love and adoration that I'd had for her until yesterday before walking to her and pulling her up in front of me. I bent down and kissed her with all the love I could muster before letting her go with a swat on her gorgeous ass.

"Go make yourself more beautiful, babes. We're going out, just the two of us, and celebrating my new job. I guess you heard what I told Aaron about the baby, so we can celebrate that, too."

"Oh Adam, I'm so happy right now. I'll only be a moment in the shower and then you can begin making yourself more handsome; unless you want to join me in the shower."

"NO! I know what will happen if I join you in the shower and I want to save that for later. Right now I want to take the most beautiful woman I know out for a big steak and then dancing at the "Wagon Wheel"."

"Wow Adam! We haven't been there in ages. I know the perfect outfits for the both of us to wear. I'll have yours laid out for you when you're finished in the shower. I do love you more than you'll ever now and I promise to do everything I can to make my betrayal of you right between us."

Angie glided into the master bath to begin her preparation for our evening out. I stretched out on our bed and wondered how many times Mary had pleasure my wife there. I realized almost immediately that I'd never be able to forgive Angie fully if I didn't stop having those types of thoughts.

I resolved to see a shrink when we got to San Antonio even though I'd promised myself I'd never do that after Aaron and I had entered junior high and the school nurse tried to talk our parents into sending he and I to one because of the strange way we seemed to know whenever something painful both physically and emotionally had happened to the other. It had diminished over time and the proximity that our physical bodies had to be in had decreased as well, but we still shared it as adults.

I dozed off to sleep while Angie was showering and it was her turn to swat my ass when she found me asleep on our bed.

"Go get cleaned up sleepy head. I'm hungry and feel like dancing the night away."

I took a long shower for me and thanked Aaron in my head for insisting on the gas water heaters for both our homes instead of the normal electric ones. I was still drying myself as I wondered back into the bedroom.

I smiled to myself when I saw what Angie had lain out for me. A red, white, and blue western style shirt I hadn't worn in years, but which was still in like new condition. Black jeans with a black belt and the requisite big ass rodeo rider belt buckle, black socks, no briefs or other type of men's underwear, and the black with red highlights cowboy boots that completed the outfit were all laid out on the bed, the boots lying on a dry towel. I looked around for her, but she wasn't in the room.

I applied cologne and dressed before beginning the search for my wife. I found her in the living room sitting on our loveseat and I could see she'd been crying. The tear tracks on her face didn't diminish how beautiful she looked in her matching western outfit to the one I had on with the exceptions that she was wearing a skirt and black hose. I rushed to her side and took her in my arms.

"What's wrong, Angie? Why are you crying? We were having a great time together and I need to know what has upset you so. Was it something I did or said? Tell me if it was and I'll do everything I can to make it up to you."

"NO! It wasn't you, Adam. The phone rang while you were in the shower. It was Mary and when I told her I couldn't talk to her anymore she started yelling at me that I was hers and she wasn't going to let you take me from her. I don't know what I'm going to do. I honestly do love you and want to be with you, but I love her, too. I don't know if you want to hear this, but she and I have been together longer than you and I have. Adam, please tell me, what am I going to do?"

"I can't tell you that, Angie. You and only you can decide on what you want or more specifically who you want. Earlier you told me you wanted me and wouldn't have anything more to do with Mary. You've already broken that promise by answering the phone.

We have caller ID and you knew it was her before you answered the phone so don't try and deny it. I'm going to get that steak and then I'm going dancing; I know for a fact I'll be able to find plenty of willing dance partners, I might even get one to take me home with her unless you still want me instead of Mary.

I'm going to drink one beer before I leave which if I take my time gives you ten minutes to fix your face. If you're not waiting on me at the front door in that length of time, I'll assume you really don't love me more than Mary and I'll be celebrating with someone else tonight."

I walked slowly into the kitchen and pulled my beer from the fridge. I twisted the top off of it and sat down at the kitchen table. I did notice that Angie had rushed up the stairs when I'd walked away from her. I lingered over my beer until I heard her coming back down the stairs and finished it in one gulp, before striding to the front door. Angie was standing beside the door waiting on me when I got to it and grabbed my arm before I could open it.

"Adam, I'm sorry! I did know it was Mary who called and I shouldn't have answered the phone. I promise I'll not talk to her again unless you're with me. Please Adam, I do love you more than I love her and want to be with you like I told you I did.

Please, don't be angry anymore tonight; it will spoil our evening. I realized only a couple of minutes ago that this will be only the third or fourth time you and I've been out together without them.

Please, let's try to have a wonderful night. I do love you and want to be with you. You're the best thing that could have happened to me and I don't want to lose you. Will you try and be happy like you were earlier this afternoon?"

'Yes Angie, I'll try. I still love you as much as I ever have, but I meant every word I said earlier, also. For us to stay together you and Mary have to be done, finito, the end, got it?"

Angie didn't answer verbally but with a nod yes of her head before she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it down to her so she could give me the most passionate kiss she'd ever given me. I saw the gleam in her eye that I knew meant that she did love me.

I took her hand in mine and led her out of the house making sure it was locked behind us before putting my arm around her waist so we could walk side by side toward the four bay garage and my Z. I heard the front door of Aaron and Mary's house bang open and glanced toward it. Aaron had Mary around the waist and was holding her up off the ground as she flailed her arms and legs in an effort to break free. I placed my body between Angie and their house.

"Look straight ahead and don't look over there." I hissed to Angie as I guided her toward the people door in the center of the garage. I could hear Mary yelling at first Angie then me.

"You're only with him because I picked him out for you, Angie. You're lying to yourself and him if you say you love him more than you love me. I will get you back, if it takes everything I have, Angie. You bastard, I'll kill you if you take her away from me. Mark my words, Adam; she'll be back with me sooner than you think. After Aaron fucks her with his big cock a few more times, she'll forget about you and that little thing you have between your legs."

That was the last thing I heard as Aaron pulled her back into their house and I heard the door slam behind them. Angie was struggling not to cry as I opened her door for her.

"We don't have to go out, baby. We can go back to the house and I can grill some steaks and we can dance to the stereo in the den."

"No, I want to go out. I'll be okay once we're away from here. I think you were right about me going and visiting my parents until it's time to leave for San Antonio. I only hope Mary doesn't try and follow me."

"I'm going to talk to Aaron in the morning and try and get him to help us regarding Mary. I know he loves her more now than he did before, but hopefully that little display of histrionics and her threatening to kill me will open his eyes to how she really is and he'll help us in keeping her away from you. Let's go have that wonderful evening you wanted."

We drove to "Danny's", the best steakhouse in our town, and had two of the best steaks we'd ever had outside of the ones I or Aaron had fixed for us at home. We lingered over our meal as Angie continued to struggle with her emotions from Mary's outburst.

I could only sit in frustration when the conflicting emotions overwhelmed her and she fled to the "Ladies" room with fresh tears commencing to flow down her cheeks. I had been on the verge of asking our waitress to go check on her after twenty minutes when I saw her returning with her makeup refreshed and a shy grin on her face. She walked straight to my side and knelt down beside my chair.

"I'm sorry, Adam. I didn't mean to spoil our evening. I couldn't stop thinking about what Mary was yelling when we left. I know I want to be with you even more after hearing her threatening you and having thought more about it while we were eating. I promise to try not to think about her anymore tonight so we can have a beautiful evening."

"I know this isn't easy for you, Angie. I don't need to know the specifics, but any time a long term relationship comes to an end, it's traumatic and painful.

We can go home now if you need to, Angie. I love you and want you to be happy, even if it's not with me. I can't share you with Mary or Aaron or any other person. If you need them to be happy, I'll understand and let you free to be with them.

It'll take time for me to get over you, but I'm sure I'll find somebody who wants to be with me and only me eventually. I want us to stay together and I'm willing to work on that, but you have to be willing to."

"I'm more than willing, Adam. I love you and need to be with you! I'll do whatever it takes to make us both happy; counseling, moving out of the country, whatever you think I need to do, I'll do.

I haven't lied to you since you found out about me and Mary and what we did last month, Adam, and I promise not to lie or keep secrets from you ever again. Please, let's go dancing and enjoy the rest of the evening. I'm sure dancing with the man I love will help me forget about the woman I love, at least for tonight."

We went to the country western nightclub and danced with each other and no one else for the next three hours. Most of the men who approached us for a dance asked me if Angie could dance with them and went away with no anger when I turned them down.

One of my co-workers, who was drunk, asked Angie to dance while ignoring me and wound up on his ass in the floor beside our table when he grabbed her arm when she told him no.

One of the bouncers, an off duty sheriff's deputy and an old high school classmate of mine, rushed over after I'd knock the drunk down and escorted him out of the club when both Angie and I explained what had happened. That incident slightly dampened the good mood both of us were in and we decided to call it a night.

Angie stopped me when I started to open her car door for her and pushed me back against my Z. She wrapped herself around me and began kissing me as passionately as she ever had.

I was erect in no time and couldn't stop her when she unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out into the open. She knelt down in a catcher's stance and began giving me a decent blowjob seeing as to what position she was in.

Hell, I can't lie,the worst blowjob I ever got was still damn good and the one Angie was giving me now was ten times better than that worst one. Although I was enjoying it, I was finally able to get her to stop ten minutes later and me nowhere close to an orgasm.

"Angie, that felt great, but it's going to take too long for me to cum especially considering that wonderful round of fucking we did earlier this afternoon. Let's go home and we can continue this in our bed where we'll be more comfortable."

"Yes Adam, let's go home and you can make me cum again with your beautiful cock. I meant it when I told you it still gets me off every time we fuck and I promise it will be the only cock I'll have from now on. Please, get me home and I'll show you how much I love you and want you, my handsome husband."

I gave her one last, hard kiss before helping her into the car. I managed to get my semi-hard dick into my pants before walking around to the driver's side of the car.

Angie tried to cling to me over the console between us after I entered the car, but was in the way of me shifting the gears of the five speed manual transmission and had to settle for resting her head on my arm. I hurried home so we could finish what she'd started in the parking lot. There were no lights on at Mary and Aaron's house so I parked in front of the door to my Z's stall so I wouldn't disturb them.

We walked arm in arm into our home and Angie was all over me when we were inside and the door was locked behind us. We stood in the entryway kissing and caressing each other as we worked at undressing each other.

Angie was on her knees with only her panties and boots still on as she pulled my pants down around my ankles. My renewed hard-on barely missed smacking her on the cheek when it sprang straight back out from my body once it was freed from my pants.

Angie grabbed it with her left hand and brought it to her mouth, placing the head between her rosy red lips, before engulfing the entire length into her mouth and down her throat. She went from the base of my cock to the head a few times and had me close to my release due to the newness of her being able to deep throat me so effortlessly.

I forced her to stop by shoving her away from me and then bent and picked her up in my arms carrying her into the living room where I placed her beside my recliner before spinning her around and bending her over its arm. I pulled her lacy panties to the side and plunged my cock into her sopping wet hole with one thrust and began to fuck her as hard and as fast as I ever had.

"This is my pussy from now on, you lying, cheating bitch. I'm going to use it anyway, anytime, and anywhere I want. If you don't want that or can't be happy with me and only me eating, playing, and fucking it, you need to let me know now because if I catch you cheating on me again with anybody, man or woman, I'll divorce you so quick you won't know what hit you and I'll do my best to burn your ass in the process. Do you hear me and understand what I'm saying, Angie?"

"Yes, yes, oh my God yes. Use me, fuck me, do whatever you want with me. Oh fuck, Adam, I've never been turned on like this before. Make me yours and only yours. I'm going to cum."

I continued to pound her pussy with all my might and felt her pussy beginning to contract and relax around my cock as she neared her orgasm. I heard her familiar cry as she came from my thrusts into her body and allowed my own orgasm to explode deep inside of her vaginal tunnel. I held my dick in her depths as spurt after spurt of my seminal fluid was deposited within her.

Angie gave one last cry in ecstasy before collapsing onto the recliner's arm away from my deflating phallus. I sank down to the floor when my legs refused to support me upright any longer from the effort I'd expended while pounding my wife's pussy and my own mind blowing release.

I knew something had changed in the relationship Angie and I'd had in the past and was both apprehensive and enthused by whatever that change would bring.

Angie and I both struggled to regain our breathing and other senses after the most intense sexual act we'd ever had together. It was Angie who finally had enough air and presence of mind to put words to what we'd both experienced only moments before.

"What just happened, Adam? That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had. How did you get me to cum like that?"

"I'm not exactly sure, Angie. I was angry still and didn't care if I hurt you physically or emotionally; I wanted to take some of that anger out on you. You deep throated me with ease for the first time and I realized that you'd done that with Aaron. My cock should have been the one you got comfortable with deep throating, not his. Have you been honest with me Angie? Was that weekend last month the only time you've been with him?"

"Oh no, Adam. Don't think like that. Yes, I swear I've only been with him that one night. Please, don't be mad, but I got a huge dildo from the sex shop and I've been practicing deep throating it.

I couldn't deep throat Aaron last month either and wanted to be able to if mine and Mary's plan for the four of us to be together that way had come true.

Please Adam, forgive me. I should have done it a long time ago so I could have been deep throating my loving husband all this time, but you never tried to force me to take it all like Aaron did last month.

Mary was egging him on and encouraging me to take it all down my throat, but I couldn't. They both said I'd taken a good three inches more than Mary was able to and I wanted to be able to take it all the next time we were together. I knew you'd go along with us and didn't think you'd be hurt by it.

Please Adam, don't leave me or throw me out. I'll make it up to you I swear. I'll deep throat you every day if you want me to. You can have any of my three holes anytime, anywhere, and any way you want them, not just my pussy. I love you and truly want to be with you so please try and forget what happened between Aaron, Mary, and me."

"I don't know if I'll ever forget it, Angie, but I'll try and forgive you. Dammit Angie, I thought all the surprises from that night were over and you spring this one on me. Are there any more surprises you need to tell me about, Angie?"

"No Adam, no more surprises. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before now. I keep breaking my promises to you, Adam, and I'm sorry. I told you I wouldn't talk to Mary then turn around and talk to her. I promised no more lies or secrets, but keep my big dildo and cock sucking practice with it a secret. I won't blame you if you kick me out, Adam, but I promise to work hard at being totally honest and the best wife any man could want if you let me stay and try to make it up to you."

"I'm not going to kick you out, yet, but I will if you cheat again and that's a promise you can take to the bank. It's late and I'm drained so I'm going to bed. I love you, Angie, God only knows why after everything I've found out in the last two days; and that hasn't changed. You're free to join me or sleep somewhere else in the house."

12