We Need to Separate... 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to be beside you in our bed, Adam. I do love you and want to be with you and I swear I'll try not to hurt you ever again. That's the best I can do. Is it enough, Adam?"

"It will have to be, won't it, Angie? I can't be with you 24/7 so you'll have to live with any bad decisions you make going forward from today. Now no more talk, let's go to bed, my big, beautiful bitch."

I wouldn't put my hand on a Bible and swear to it, but I thought I saw a shutter run down the length of Angie's body and I couldn't miss the spark of desire that came into her eyes or the flush of arousal in her cheeks after I said that. I began to think that maybe my sexy wife was a bigger submissive than either she or Mary had ever realized. I stood and motioned for her to come into my arms.

"My calling you my bitch turned you on, didn't it?"

"YES! Oh my God, it did. What's happening to me?"

"I have an idea what's going on with you, but it will have to wait until the morning. I know you're horny, but I can't go again tonight so you'll have to wait until I can."

"YOU WILL NOT PLEASURE YOURSELF IN THE NIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO. MY PUSSY, NOT YOURS, UNDERSTAND, BITCH."

"YES. I won't play with YOUR pussy unless you say I can. I love you, Adam. I'm ready to go to bed if you are."

I took her by the hand and led her up the stairs to our bedroom. She started to grab the night shirt she had always slept in since our first time sleeping together. It was getting thin and raggedy and I'd tried numerous times over the years to get her to sleep in the nude like I did.

On impulse, I jerked it out of her hands and tore it into shreds before throwing it in the wastebasket beside our bed.

"My bitch sleeps in the nude so if I want my pussy in the middle of the night I can get to it more easily. Do you have any problems with that?"

"NO. No problems at all. I'm yours body and soul, Adam, for as long as you want me."

"Good, because I want you for a long, long time. Now get that body and ass of mine into bed so I can go to sleep."

I kissed Angie tenderly one last time before I settled down to sleep which came easily. I was exhausted both physically and emotionally, but the last thought I had made me smile because I thought I knew what I needed to do to break Mary's hold on Angie and I had the balls and will to do it.

That and further developments will have to come in my next installment (s?).

12