All Comments on 'We Need To Talk'

by MarciaRH

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Wyden LongWyden Longover 11 years ago
Constructive criticism

This is one Hell of a good story. It is well written from almost every aspect, including plot, pacing, structure, verisimilitude and just plain fun. It was exciting and extremely enjoyable. (Here comes the however.)

However, to inch it over the precipice to perfection, you should reread it and correct those very few mistakes. A brassiere isn't "shear", it is "sheer". The waitress didn't "sat" you, she "seated" you.

If your story weren't so close to perfect, I wouldn't ruin my praise by pointing out such minor details. On the other hand, you are within reach of true professionalism.

I will look for other stories from you and expect to enjoy them immensely.

Thank you for writing.

Wyden

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
Brilliant!

I simply adored this story throughout and loved the development of the plot to the final two twists. I am at a loss to understand why this has such a low rating and only one (thankfully positive) comment when it is a properly constructed peice of writing with an interesting plot line that pulls the reader along all the way through. This is the first of your stories i have read and it has only encouraged me to seek out more. Well done!

DanDresdenDanDresdenover 4 years ago
Surreal Story

You know those collective thoughts that just come into your head? Marcia takes it just over limit of the believable, yet keeps our interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous