We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

He was soon happy though and jumped off and in a genuine caring voice asked if she was alright. She just lay there and nodded, after some deep breaths she pulled her sweat soaked body off the bed and went over to the drawers and got out a photo and wrote something on it before passing it to him.

He read it and said thank you and kissed her on the forehead and both went off to the shower together. After a quick shower and rub down they got dressed and Chantal said "Thank you so much, please come again". He took his souvenir handed her a $500 tip and they left the room.

She came into my office almost immediately and said "Christ I enjoyed that, I wrote on the photo of me at the gang bang 'Richard has more vigour than all 26 men put together'. Now that was hard work how much time have I got?" I told her "You are free for all of ten minutes; Dick must have been in your ass for longer than all of them put together last night".

She agreed and sat on the edge of the desk and had a cigarette and a couple of long juice drinks. "Did you see he gave me a $500 tip, I did not really think I was charging him enough for what he wanted, but I did not want to put him off coming by charging too much?"

I said to her "I know how much you enjoy him and despite the show he puts on I know that he is actually not trying to hurt you. I'm not sure this was the best time to have your pleasure though, you have still got seven to go plus John are you sure your body can take them all?"

She said with probably more conviction than she felt "You know your best worker by now, if she is earning you money she can take it. You will probably have to bring a couple of the boys over to the house when John leaves to carry me home." She was all too soon cleaning up her first Fan, he was saying how he could not believe what she had done and how good she looked. In between sucks of his sheathed cock she said it was so much better been able to please her men individually. She did give him a fair amount of oral no doubt to speed up the action that would come all too soon,

She was soon on her back and the guy was giving an enthusiastic display which included some tit grabbing. I think her behaviour last night may have the guys thinking she is a slut and can be a bit rougher than usual,

Chantal was enjoying what was a reasonable workout and got going well herself, she came long before he did. They were soon cleaning off in the shower and as he left she wrote something on his photo for him.

In no time at all the next one was in the room, she actually looked livelier after the workout with the 'John' than she had from her ten minute rest. This one also had her on her back and gave her a lengthy but not very vigorous ass fuck which both parties seemed pleased with.

She was working thru them very efficiently and he was out and her next 'fan' was ready in record time. This guy was a least giving her abused ass a brief respite, it was looking quite red – not the cheeks but the actual hole. After some very good throat work she had a pleasurable pussy fuck of reasonable duration.

I did think that although giving no sign of a loss of enthusiasm her body was tiring, she would rub her neck or stretch her shoulders whenever she was on her feet. Thinking this I realised that she was only half way through the evening. She really was going to test both her body and her resolve tonight.

Number five also offered up a new challenge, she had just got his cock into her mouth and he immediately shot his load. I bet she considered finishing it there which the rules allowed her to do but always wanting to please, she had soon changed condoms and it was back in her mouth. It was not long before it was hard enough to push into her ass and although long it was by no means the longest ass fuck she had experienced.

I can't imagine that she needed that extra bit of effort but as she took the next one into her ass she still seemed to be enjoying her evening and was very chatty with him as they cleaned up. As with all the punters tonight she added a comment to her photo or gave them a comment on a new one.

The only way to describe my dear Chantal is 'insatiable slut' the next guy was well endowed and gave her pussy a long energetic fuck. Any other night she would have really enjoyed that one – the point being that after all her efforts tonight she still got one hell of a climax from him.

I suppose we could look upon the next one as the lull before the storm, he took her ass with enthusiasm which she seemed to respond well to, but when she finished with him it would be time for John.

After she had said goodnight to that guy she returned to her room and put on her bit of a dress, she had not wasted time between the previous sessions.

She came into see me in the office and collapsing in my chair said "Drink please; well my body has managed to keep up with my mind very well so far. Your little slut of a friend has really enjoyed herself and is very pleased with her stamina I know I have given a lot of men pleasure tonight but they have all given me pleasure as well"

She added "That stupid girl that looked after my body back in England did a good job keeping everything in working order. Trouble was she had no idea how most of it worked. The new me has defiantly found out."

"I am feeling pleased with myself you know and even after all this action I am actually looking forward to what John has planned for me. Nice little surprise for you as well I will bring him back to my room first and we will go over to the chalet later"

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and said "You are a wonderful person, not for the last bit of news although I have no doubt I will enjoy, it is unbelievable how much pleasure you are getting - and giving"

She than got up and gave me a long kiss and said "I have got to go now, I do really wish I was cuddling up to you in bed tonight, enjoy the show and come over to the Chalet as soon as John has left."

She collected John from the bar and took him around to the room and said to him "Lovely of you to think of me again, I have put out a few toys for you to play with here. When we have finished I expect we will both feel like going to bed and that is all laid on across in the Chalet"

"Usual rules 'yellow' for slow 'red' for stop, I have been a good girl so far with those and if you want to talk just say 'break break'. As you were such a good boy the last time I may again use the word 'black' in conversation if I can take it a little harder.

"Help me stand the bed up against the wall, no mattress outside, that will give me more space to fall around. You did mention just now that you wanted to abuse my tits, I have no idea why, they are lovely now."

"I'm afraid as I have just had them done they may not be fully healed inside so we can't have them all tied up looking like two purple balloons, and no pins pushed in for the same reason." . "They are fine outside and the little nipples are available so I think we will find ways to play with them. Right that's enough chat I think its time we got started"

John said "Break break, not so fast I wanted to ask if you feel alright apart from last night from what I heard, waiting in the bar, you have been very busy indeed tonight. If you want I'll take a rain check and let you rest"

The insane slut said "You are not getting away with that I have been looking forward to seeing you all night, we will almost certainly both need a rest but we have got a bed for that later. If you want to - carry on please"

She than said "Oh sir your little girl was naughty last night I think you should rip my dress off and lock my arms behind my back using your armbands, I will need punishing" He did indeed rip it off, and after he applied the padded armbands around her wrists she crossed her arms behind her back and hooked them together

Not comfortably they were right up by her shoulder blades which pulled her shoulders back forcing her tits to stick out even more; they did look nice but perhaps not for long. "Last night men pulled at my nipples and made them very hard perhaps if you bit them they would get large enough to put one of those clamps on each of them"

Doing as he was told John started pulling at her nipples with both teeth and fingers and as they stood up nicely he snapped a clamp on each nipple. The clamps looked quite strong but the teeth were covered in a rubber sheath, each clamp had a short length of chain supporting a pyramid shaped lead weight, not very large.

When he let them go the weight did pull her nipples down but it did not look too painful, well it wasn't hurting me. She than said "Twenty six men were in your little girls rear hole last night, some of them were very gently, but a few were very rough – I think I should be punished with that brown flogger on the shelf"

John gave a tentative swing with the new toy on her left buttock, I don't think the leather strips were over painful they were all quite wide but they did land with a thwack. This had her stagger on her high heels and in gaining her balance the weights on her nipples were swinging.

Well basically John used the flogger on her ass twenty six times, some almost gentle caresses most like the first which I could describe as firm and three or four hard swings. Chantal was moving around the room away from the strokes which kept the weights pulling her nibbles which were by now looking rather red, in fact the tips were rather blue.

Her buttocks were not looking too bad a sort of overall glowing red, she had not made a lot of noise but had defiantly worked up a sweat. She said "I think you little girls nipples need you to kiss them better, I was a good girl taking my punishment without any complaint" John than gently released the clip from her left nipple and she let out an extremely load scream, I think the pain apparently caused when the circulation was restored took her by surprise. John quite quickly removed the other one which got another scream although not quite as load, perhaps surprise was only a small contribution to the first scream.

John was gently caressing her boobs and was told"They do need a kiss, but I see you left the rubber tips on the clamps, I think when you use that flogger on my pussy to punish me for the four men that used it last night they should be removed"

As always John did as he was told, my dear Chantal does use all her men to give her pleasure although none of them complain. He kissed her inflamed nipples while gently running his hands around the lovely new tits. He than used his teeth to remove the protective pads from the end of each clamp.

Feeling the nasty points now revealed he looked at Chantal who said "Your little girl's nipples are looking red and nasty I expect they will look black when you put those on" As he applied the first clamp which caused her to nearly fall over as she let out a very deep grunt, but when he didn't get a 'yellow' (I wonder it he ever will?) he applied the other one.

She was now breathing with deep breaths which had the effect of swinging the weights which must have caused them to hurt even more. "Two of the men in my pussy last night were black men". Not only was she reminding him that he was supposed to be flogging her pussy but was saying do it hard.

She stood back facing him with her legs apart and he took a reasonable upward swing which had the tails of the flogger make contact with her pussy and clit. It did make her jump back and yelp but I swear she had a little orgasm, seeing she seemed ok with that John gave a second similar swing in the same place.

She was now quite red in the face but said "Those nasty two black men were in there last". Well John was always ready to oblige and really but some effort into the third one, I think he was working on the assumption that the first two were the hard ones,

This actually caused her to scream and she fell back against the bed which you will remember was leaning against the wall. Her arms were still bent up behind her back; in fact her lower arms were turning a little blue, so she could not stand up by herself but John helped her up.

She stood with sweat pouring from her face, and again parted her legs and said the big black man had actually fucked her pussy twice, silly girl. John then gave her pussy two very hard rapid strokes, perhaps so she would not ask for more.

That really took her over the top, she had stood her ground and as soon as the first swipe went in she closed her eyes and threw her head back and screamed "YES" than the other swipe and another "YES". She than lent her shoulder against the bed and stood with her eyes still shut panting for a minute or two.

John just laid his hand on her other shoulder and watched her, she finally stood up and said "I think my nipples need a kiss again" With that John quickly removed both clips which got a shriek each time but I think the relief overwhelmed the pain of the blood rushing back in.

"Would sir let his little girl loose for a few minutes she has been good for him tonight and needs a pee and a drink, but than she will tell him about the other naughty things that happened last night."

Oh dear the little slut she does like her pain sessions with John she could easily have ended it there. While John was waiting he saw she had also left the huge butt plug, the one she took on her first night by mistake, and he picked it up and shook his head.

Chantal then came back in and I think read his mind because she put a finger to his lips and said "I know sir was angry with what I did last night and wanted to punish my nice new boobs. I know I deserve to have my arms tied again and my tits should be flogged for letting those twenty six men play with them while they were using my ass."

"To remind me what I am being punished for I think I should have this up there". She than picked up the butt plug and started putting on some lube. "While my hands are free would sir like me to give his thingy some exercise?" He said "Not yet slut I will let you have your pleasure after you have been properly punished for your naughtiness last night"

She than went and placed the plug upright on the chair and sat her bum onto it, after some grunting and easing off a couple of times it popped in. She than stood up and offered her arms behind her back for him to clip in place.

She stood there legs apart and boobs offered to him. He responded with a firm swing at first one and then the second both of which had her jumping and letting out a yelp. He had another two swings again firm and again two yelps. Her lovely boobs were already getting red and although the flogger was quite soft material her tit skin was actual marking from some of the tails.

She said "I remember that some of the next men were those big black men". I think John was getting into now, perhaps it was the fact that her tits were now getting a few red stripes showing and it was tit abuse he had requested.

For his next six strokes he did a firm one, a very hard one and a soft one first on one tit and than the same on the other. This had her panting and bending forward presumably to protect them, but she soon straightened up and said "I think the next six your naughty girl had were much the same but the black men both had one hand on one of my tits and the other was playing with my pussy" Now I would guess that this meant that the hard ones were really hurting so she wanted her self stimulated to take her mind off the pain, but who am I to even try to understand the slut now within her?

John, as always tried to oblige, one firm swing at her left tit, a hard swipe at her pussy, a hard one followed rapidly with a firm one on her left tit. This had her head bent back and she uttered a low "Yesssss" as the last three went in. Seeing the reaction he went through the same routine on the other tit. This had my darling shrieking and she bent forward breathing deeply.

Her tits were now looking very red with many little redder stripes although no sign of bruising. Her pussy area was also looking red with her lips puffed up and a steady stream of her own juices was running down her leg.

Seeing her 'enjoying' herself I thought back to the earlier evening, that beautiful body had already been abused by one man, used by a further seven and was now still getting stimulus from this session. Impossible!

By my count she still had ten more to go, would she ease up? She stood up and said "Oh I was naughty last night there were so many men I can hardly remember but I think the next six men were much the same as the previous six. But than I do remember the final four they were all very black and all of them also played with my pussy"

"Perhaps sir would like to release his little girl's arms if she promises to be good for the rest of the night?" John quickly released her clips and massaged her shoulders for a couple of minutes. She than said "Thank you sir that was nice of you I will reward you later, now punish me for being so bad last night with those final ten men"

Well the first six swings at her boobs and the two to her pussy were all received with a steady wail growing in intensity but she stood very still on the same spot but her body pulled back from each tit stroke and with the two to her pussy she would lift up and clench her fists which were now held straight down beside her body,

She just stood there recovering her breath for a minute, she was breathing very deeply and her poor boobs were now very red although most of the stripes had merged together. Her pussy looked really swollen and her pelvis was also now showing signs of bruising.

John just stood watching her and we both noticed a little nod, this we both interpreted as the instruction to continue, The next round took place very quickly probably faster than the time it will take me to describe it.

John stood slightly to one side of her and held his hand back and gave a hard swing upward and the tails made contact with her clit and than wrapped around her red pussy, she bent slightly forward and started a "Yes", he quickly step to the side and took a hard swipe which landed across her tit most of the impact being absorbed by her nipple. She was still screaming "yesss" which increased in intensity.

The next swipe hit across the top of the same tit as she was bending over more but she soon stood bolt upright when she received one along her pussy again, when this was followed immediately by a second in the same place she leapt back. Her scream was now a continuous "YESSS".

John did pause for a few moments but than gave another swipe at her pussy and immediately two across her other nipple. Her scream continued for a few more moments but than she leant against the mattress and slid down onto the floor.

She lay there absolutely soaked in sweat, the new tits she was so proud of were an angry red all over each topped off with a virtually blue nipple. Her whole pubic area was also red, her pussy lips in particular were inflamed and her own juices were now dripping out onto the floor,

She lay there for several minutes panting in deep breaths but eventually, with out getting up she quietly said "I think your little girl needs to be taken to bed now" and she than closed her eyes.

John looked a bit hesitant but than quickly pulled his trousers, shirt and shoes on and bent over her and removing her shoes sat her up but got very little reaction. He than lifted her up and leaning her against the mattress managed to wrap his jacket around her shoulders. I phoned thru to the kitchen, I could see several of the girls were chatting in there, and when Kitty answered, I asked her to go and give John some help getting Chantal back to the chalet.

She said "God we have all been listening, they must have heard her in town. I'll go right in he knows me"

I could not help because I don't think John knows about me watching. Just as John was getting her out of the door I saw Kitty help him with the limp body.

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers