We Play with the Foreign Language Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,318 Followers

As Sue was telling me this at the same time she had been wrapping her hand around my cock and gently jerking me I was now feeling so aroused. My cock felt so hard. I felt like I was going to explode. I gently manoeuvred Sue onto her back. She looked radiant with her nipples still stiff and her legs splayed out revealing the pink gash of her still very wet pussy. I moved above her and in one motion slipped the whole of my length inside her. I don't know whether it was because she was still aroused or because there were still some remains of Eric's sperm inside her which I had not licked out, but she was unusually wet and slippery.

It felt so good to be inside my wife where not long ago another man's cock had been. I thrust rapidly into her as she wrapped her legs round my back pulling me closer and deeper into her. I pounded into her knowing that I was soon going to explode. Sue urged me on, moaning and whimpering as she bucked her hips upwards to meet my thrusts. Finally with a loud grunt I emptied my balls deep into her smooth sloppy pussy, flooding her with my sperm to mix with the juices Erik had already left inside her.

That night sharing Sue with Eric was certainly one of the best sex sessions we had ever had up until then. We both seemed to get something out of it and it opened our eyes as to what we could do in the future together. It certainly put a spark back in our marriage and brought us closer together by understanding our sexual needs and desires.

Eric remained with us for a few weeks more and during his stay Sue shared his bed on a further three occasions. Each time she returned to me and told me in intricate detail about what they had been doing to each other before we then made love. Since Eric we have had many further guests from the language school to stay with us -- both male and female. Hope fully I will be able to share more of our adventures with you all in the near future.

DiggerDave
DiggerDave
1,318 Followers
12