All Comments on 'We Shouldn't Really Have Done That'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
aussieboySAaussieboySAabout 13 years ago

Great story, well written

cowboy109cowboy109about 13 years ago
Nice story

I liked the girl. She had a nice sexuality of moving to get her pleasure. The talk between the two was nice and intimate as well. With that, the story is more than the mechanic description of the act. It paints a nice ambiance about how the two are together.

Also, there were some tasteful word choices for the private parts. I wish that I'd have taken notes, so that I could point out my favorites.

The first two paragraphs were a bit rough, because they painted the impression of 'oh, here goes another first time writer being all excited about simply describing the steps of the act.' I almost skipped reading the story because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fantastic story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely

i liked the story line it felt so real

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

they say no while they really wants it; that's women. Many women like's and love anal sex but they like to say no while they push their but at your hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
reminds me of wa.

This story reminds me of myself. Also named Alan. From my days with a woman i deeply loved and still love though shes still in Wa.

jackkeatsjackkeatsalmost 10 years ago
Great tale

And this is how it really goes... They really want it... bad, but they want to be so wound up they are "helpless" to resist.

Women... you know you are supposed to buy into their game, for real... Just make sure you get what you want from the fantasy. ;)

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 8 years ago
Quite an experience

Excellent wordsmithing. I felt like I was right in the room with Roxie and Alan. Whew....

Thanks for sharing. Am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman11 months ago

Absolutely the best anal seduction story I've read. You take the time to describe their activities in such loving detail, and her slow yield to him is totally believable. Good stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous