All Comments on 'Wear Something Pretty To The Party'

by TinyStringBikini

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
one of the best stories on CFNM

very well writen very erotic, leaves you very aroused and hoping for the next chapter!

rbijonrbijonabout 19 years ago
I'm a panty boy too

I loved your story, my wife has me wear her panties. She loves to slap my panty covered ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thanks

blushing I I have always whante to be in scene like this and more thank u hun soft kiss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
transition

brilliant story how i wish that i was he in the story.

unfortunately so many of us have to live a life of secrecy but i an oap can still indulge, in private, slipping into feminine garments.

Lia MondeLia Mondeover 13 years ago
Caught and Pantied

Erotic fantasy of a coming out party for a virgin panty boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

How stupid she was. Couple of likely scenarios? Say no at the start and this unbelievable story is done before it starts. That's what would have happened. Once she decides to threaten blackmail, that the pictures get an attorney and threaten to take them all to civil court. You might be a little embarassed but think of ALL the money they'll have to pay you when the trail goes down. Smile, move to your nice warm beach and forget the bitches. They might even get to spend some well deserved time in jail.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I love modelling too

Modelling in lingerie is something I do regularly for my Mistress Marilynn. I love the numerous outfits she has ready for me when I visit her. Sometimes a mistress friend of hers is there too, so when I model for 2 Mistresses at the same time it's fantastic. Please tell more stories and tell us what happens next. Does he get to fuck Brianna? Do they bring over another man for him to suck? I can't wait to read more of your stories.

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

As a Bi male , I've been wearing panties for years. The feeling is unbelievable and EROTIC....!!

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Nice

Just love the feel of silky panties , especially when either wearing them or wrapped around my cock and been stroked My wife was shocked when she found out my love of her panties , but soon found the pleasure it gave us both

HavefunanywayHavefunanywayover 2 years ago

Sounds like a great time often wished to be in that dynamic.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

This story is 21 years old and reads like it is new and it’s very good. I was however hoping for a different ending instead of more blackmail, but it is what it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous