All Comments on 'WebCam Mom'

by BMYJC

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
pegaseus69pegaseus69almost 11 years ago

Great story, I can't wait to read all about the way they come up with to thank Todd. Any chance for part 2?

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Not bad

Enjoyed the story very much, waiting for part two. Don't take to long to post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another chapter would be great

With pam and todd. Maybe todd could shave her hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his mother

This is a great story of hot motherfucking. Like plenty of boys, Steve's enthralled by his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he was born from as a little baby. He'd love even to see it, stroke it tenderly, stick a couple of fingers up inside it, inhale its rich musky aroma deep into his lungs, push his head between his mother's thighs and slurp her beautiful twat till mom faints. And now--a miracle--Steve's got his fat young prick up the very same cunt he came out of! It's the best life has to offer, and he goes into a fuck-frezy, slamming and pounding his mother's cunt with all the youthful energy of his youthful body as mom cums like crazy. The boy finally unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen, the best gift a son can ever give his beloved mom and that a mother can ever receive from her darling baby boy. A tiny quibble: no need to involve Todd. From now on, Steve's big cock is for his mother alone, just as his mother's cunt is for her boy alone. I think it's time for Steve to fuck a baby up his mother's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

But I hope they don't physically involve Todd. That would just cheapen it. They haven't even been real friends in a long while. Either way, hope more is to come.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
Over the top !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well written and laid out, this was a great start. Someone wrote, we could us another chapter, I say NO !!!! ,we need a part two with many chapters. We don't want to miss Mom getting knocked up . And the baby is Todds............LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story keep it in the family though

such great emotions mean mother and son can't wait to see what they do for Todd but no need to get involved personally when's Part 2 coming out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Maybe Pam and Steve could go on cam together ans give everybody a show !

She could give him an awesome blow job for everybody to see :))

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
hoe much did she charge?

The title and summary made it sound interesting, but I found it a little dull and long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Wow! I loved this story. The buildup was great and I could almost see the story unfolding in my mind. You were so descriptive it was just a great read. Also it was nice that you took the time to check your spelling and grammar. That really helped the story unfold for me since I wasn't always being sidetracked by spelling errors. The only bad I have to say is the short chapters threw off the rhythm of the story. I would just get going and get good then a page break. It threw the flow of the story off a bit for me but still great story. I agree with other posters, keep it in the family. Maybe give Todd a special show or something but don't bring him into the equation sexually, keep it between Steve and Pam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pretty solid

I felt it was a pretty good story. very sexy and hot. I love stories of moms and sons web chatting, don't know why. I loved the build up and look forward to reading more of your work.

I do have a bit of feedback, though. I would recommend getting rid of the chapters. they are not needed and interupt the flow. a chapter should change the chain of thought or shift an element of the story. they serve no real purpose here and would make the story stronger and flow better with removal.

just a tip. thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sweet

Can't wait to hear part 2 if this story ..,

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great hot sex story

loved how hot these two were-good plot too-well-done, thanks

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Good Until the End

It was an enjoyable read. I thought the amount of time it took for the two to fully embrace incest was pretty short, but it made for a story that did not require a large time commitment. That is nice sometimes.

However, the ending was not promising. It looks like the author wants to turn the mom into a cradle robbing slut. Having a mother be intimate with her son's friends is not enjoyable reading for me. If that is the direction of future chapters, I can skip them.

Thanks for the story though, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A good story

But I'm in agreement with the comment from "better ending". To have the sons friend brought into the story would ruin the essence of mother/son love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tod

Really great story. He needs to remember to Log out though, or he'll be paying 2.90/minut all night long! Bringing Todd into their intimacy would make their wonderful discovery of each other dirty. I'll have to agree with the previous commentator on that. Giving him a free show on her computer would be one thing, but actual intimacy would sully a wonderful relationship when it is just getting started. I don't see the background here for more chapters. I am not a fan of creating more and more episodes of a good story. Usually the story pretty much ends intelf in the writer's head right where it is supposed to. Many times an author succombs to his reader's desires and drags out a story that simply ruins the whole thing. Good story as is.

bob3641223bob3641223almost 10 years ago
i want more add todd, maybe another girl

hope there is more to this story, i loved it.

allnitedinerallnitedineralmost 10 years ago
REALLY enjoyed your story

I was looking for a story just like this for a nice long rub. Well written, good pace. Loved it. I bookmarked your collection for future reading. Great work, keep it up (figuratively). I'd love to write one of these myself but I just can't get off thinking of my mom that way. She was a gorgeous woman but I never had sexual feelings or fantasies about her. No problem getting off about somebody else and their mom though. I disagreed with some of the comments though that the story could be ruined with the addition of Todd. In fact I think a different story from Todd's viewpoint preceding the point where he passes the note to Steve followed by Pam's on-line follow-up, his reaction etc. Could be fun and sufficiently separated from the original. Just a thought, no more. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh

Wasn't terrible, but wasn't good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmm

i agree its not real good

wildman187wildman187over 8 years ago
good to be bad

i loved the story as it was. the chapters were placed to shift from Pam to Steve's point of view, rather than just running thoughts together. as far as Todd leave him out because after all they were friends up to middle school and then they fell apart. it may be possible for Pam to convince Todd and his mother or sister to couple up but Steve's mother is just another single mom trying to make her life and her child's life better. she is not a whore!!another thing is after a length of time Pam may have stopped her birth control and to prevent she and have downs syndrome type child she should get the morning after pill and then back on the pill. it is not a turn on to impregnate your mother or sister or daughter as some think inbreeding is not cool. all my concerns are toward future story lines because i found this one to be very very good and like someone else said there were just a few misspelled words i.e. poll is like a political when it should have been pole as in staff or rod. but in the heat of the story we tend to make minor things.

i have added you to my favorite list and plan on reading more until it gets out of hand

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One issue...

One issue I have with this story is that there are really three main characters - mom, son and the omniscient narrator. This third character insists on telling us what is going to happen, as well as what the other two are feeling. Why? I mean, why not let the reader find out what is happening as it happens, and why not let the characters tell us how they are feeling through their actions and their own words? How tough is that? I found the narration to be intrusive, self-indulgent and unnecessary. Ultimately, it took away some of the heat generated by the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

What a Lucky guy...

In the same night he made love with the woman he loved all his life he realized that soon he'll be infront of a TV recording moms' favorite TV show while a guy he knew 6 year ago and maybe other random guys will be visiting at their leisure to use his mother as they like.

Wow, he'll be so popullar all over town.

But, since the writer said she was in love with him she may let him take some sloppy second once in a few.

This is the horror of reading a writer that loves being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Sorry but i thought this story continues with steves friend coming to visit?.

OralLover62OralLover62almost 5 years ago
I liked it

Can't wait for chapter 2, and the three-way with mom. Maybe Steve could appear on cam with her (no facial shots of him) as a real 'toy' so suck on camera.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s was fun until mom started thinking about her son’s friend then it lost its appeal to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to believe a 18 year old boy could cum that many times,wished he was my son id love to make his fat cock cum on and in every one of my holes,shes a lucky mom

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is a well written mother/son incestuous love story up until the last page invovling Todd. The maturity of the son was remarkable based on his age. His adoration, respect, emotional sensitivity, and passion for his mother is how I would expect the son/lover for his mother would exist in real life. Likewise, the unconditional love of the mother for her son reflects reality. No other type of relationship between man and woman offers the boundless love, security and safety as a mutually consensual incestuous one. Each party know that they only want to please the other without conditions. Although written approximately 9 yearsago, I hope someday the author will continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous