WebCam Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers

She immediately asked her son, "How did you find me online?"

Steve thought about it for a second. He was going to tell her he found it by chance. But he felt so close to her. There was no way he was going to be anything but honest.

"Todd", he told her.

"Our Todd?" Her curiosity was now greatly enhanced.

Steve shook his head affirmatively with a grin on his face.

Pam thought back to all the time that her son and Todd had played together while they were growing up. Her first vision of him when Steve said his name was actually the memory she had that was still prominent in her mind. She pictured all the various ages as he "grew up" within her mind right then and there. Until finally, it dawned on her what a fine and good looking young man Todd now was.

"I'll be damned." She replied. After a few seconds she followed with another question, "and he told you about me?" She was turned on again thinking about Todd jacking off while watching her.

Steve continued to shake his head. "I thought it was strange when he came up to me this afternoon. He handed me a piece of paper and told me to make sure I was alone when I logged on. I guess I can thank him for that." Steve said as his grin got even bigger.

"Me too," Pam agreed. She continued, "in fact, I think I may know how to thank him." Now the evil grin had overtaken her face.

"Seriously?" Steve questioned.

"Just find out his screen name for me," his mother ordered. Her tone was slightly firm and he realized telling her "no" was not an option.

He nodded in agreement, "what do you have in mind?"

"You'll see," she told him, "you'll see..." Pam reiterated as she pulled him back towards her and forced another deep long wet kiss upon his face.

Steve kissed his beautiful mother one more time just prior to fucking her once again. It was then he realized that soon his childhood friend down the block would also be doing the same.

BMYJC
BMYJC
356 Followers