Wedding Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly opened her legs, covering her pussy with chocolate sauce. She started giggling; the sauce was ice-cold. He picked up a strawberry and ran it along her pussy lips, covering it in chocolate, and then ran the strawberry up her body, leaving a trail of chocolate leading up to her mouth and then hand fed it to her. He licked off the smooth trail of chocolate, returning back to her pussy, and started ravaging her clit and lips, sucking all the chocolate from her warm, pink skin. She moaned as he dipped his tongue into her hot, wet cunt, trying to get all the chocolate. She bucked her hips, grinding her pussy into his face. His tongue stroked her soft skin, until his lips latched onto her clit again, sucking hard, almost painfully. Her body dissolved into a powerful orgasm, shaking her whole body. She moaned and writhed under his body, and he removed his lips once her orgasm had subsided. She reached up and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him onto his back, sitting astride his hips.

She picked up a few of grapes and lay them on his chest, handing feeding some to him, licking the sticky juice off his lips.

"Mmmm…you taste good," she said, laughing. She stood up and, walking over to the freezer, took out a tray of ice cubes. Walking back over to where Marco lay, she emptied the tray onto a plate, and took two into her mouth. She sat down next to him and, after taking the ice out of her mouth, slowly ran her tongue around his nipple; it immediately stiffened under her tongue. While she sucked his nipple, she ran an ice cube all over his chest, his skin breaking into goose bumps. He shuddered with both cold and pleasure, and she could feel his breath shallowing. The sensation of her cold, moist tongue exploring his skin drove him wild. She moved so that she was now lying on top of him, kissing his lips. Reaching over, she grabbed the jar of honey, and dipped her finger in, bringing her finger to his mouth. He sucked on her finger, licking off all the sweet stickiness. Returning her hand to the jar, she rubbed honey over her left nipple, and then guided it to his waiting mouth. He eagerly engulfed her nipple, greedily sucking off the sweetness, swirling his tongue around her areola. She moaned, feeling his hungry mouth ravaging her breast. She removed her nipple from his mouth, replacing it with her succulent lips; she could taste a trace of honey in his mouth, making her kiss him deeper.

Moving languidly down his body, she reached his now rock-hard cock. She slowly started to lick his cock, teasing him. She reached for the honey, and liberally applied some all over his solid manhood. She sensually licked her hands clean of the stickiness, staring deep into his eyes as she did so. She knelt down closer to his erect cock, and stared at her artwork, he could barely contain himself, having her stare at his manhood, almost worshiping it, was too arousing. He begged her to suck his cock, pleading with his dark eyes. She just smiled and continued to tease, sucking on ice cubes and then blowing the cold air onto the sensitive skin. Just when he thought she was going to give in and engulf his hot cock with her moist mouth, she started lightly kissing his balls, pulling at the skin even so gently with her teeth. He grunted loudly at her touch, and bucked his hips up towards her face. Sucking up the shaft of his cock, her tongue ravenously licked off the honey, leaving a sticky residue trail. She continued until most of the shaft was clean and then focused on the sensitive head, alternating between licks and sucks. He was getting close to orgasm; his moans were reverberating off the tiled walls.

"Fuck, this feels so good, keep going baby, I'm almost there," he said through his moans. His cock head started to ooze gooey pre-cum, and she lapped it up, mixing its warm saltiness with the sweet honey. She could feel his cock begin to twitch, and she slowed down her sucking to extend his arousal. He writhed underneath her, trying to push his cock deeper into her mouth, and when she laughed, the vibrations sent shockwaves through his body, starting a powerful orgasm that rocked his body. She hungrily swallowed all of his warm jizz, massaging his cock to get every last drop. He collapsed in a sweaty heap, panting loudly: "Fuck baby. You can certainly suck cock," and he laughed breathlessly, pulling her body onto his, kissing her deeply.

They slowly got up and put away all the food, then walked to the bathroom to share a shower before retiring to bed. They held each other close, letting the warm water cascade down their bodies. She reached up, pulling his face down to hers, and kissed his red lips. Distracting him with her tongue, she reached her hand down to his dick and gently washed all the honey residue off. His cock leapt to life under her touch, and started going hard. She stepped away from his body and smiled at the sight of his semi-hard cock.

"Somehow I don't think we're going to get any sleep tonight," She said, pulling him into her arms and kissed him with passionate desire. "But we'll certainly get a work out."

12