Wedding Bells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fumbled for my card key and inserted it into the door. I turned it and we ran inside. He wrapped his arms around me and said, “why did this take so long to happen? I need you so.”

He kissed me and I began to work at his shirt. We broke apart and he pulled my dress over my head. I was standing there in black panties, black stockings, black garters, and black heels.

I moved toward him, unbuckling his pants. He kicked off his shoes. I pulled down his trousers. They fell around his ankles. I ripped at his shorts. They came away and his penis almost hit me in the face. It wasn’t as long as I’d thought. Maybe seven inches. But, my god, the girth on this man. I took him into my mouth and I felt my mouth stretch to accept him. He pulled me up, picked me up, and took me to the bed.

I pushed my panties down. He crouched. His face just above my vulva. Then he went down on me. I came immediately. He continued to lick me. Then he somehow curled his tongue, and slapped my clitoris with it. Then he began to tongue me. My, my, what a tongue. He inserted his tongue into me, then slapped my clitoris with his curled tongue. He must be the only man in the world that can do that, I thought. I had three or four orgasms in two or three minutes. Then he rose up above me and rubbed that thick member into my juices which were combined with his saliva. I wondered if this was going to be easy, he was so big and solid, but I knew I wanted it in me. Then he slowly inserted it. For a minute I was frightened it wouldn’t fit. But it did. I had nothing to worry about. Then he slowly pulled it out, all the way, right to the tip of his member.

Then he pushed it back into me, then out, then in, then out, slowing, then almost imperceptible increasing his piston movements as he did so. He moved up on me slightly, so that his penis was rubbing my clitoris and began to pump, faster and faster. I came and I came. My clit was become too sensitized. I was about to say something to him when he pulled out, and got up on his knees.

“Turn over,” he demanded.

I did as instructed wondering if this is what it means to be a fuck toy. I didn’t care. This was the most lustful thing that had ever happened to me. I got up on my knees and put my elbows and face into a pillow. I knew what was coming.

He entered me doggie style and began to pump. It seemed that it was a race for him but he was hitting my G-spot and after a few minutes of his pounding it I started to come anew. It was one continuous orgasm and didn’t stop even when he jerked upright and shot off into me. It felt like hot lava. He pounded into me once, twice, three times, then stilled. He fell on me, taking both our bodies to the bed sheets. I felt his juices, my juices, I guess our juices leaking out of me. His penis shrived and fell out of my vagina.

After a moment, I reached for the box of Kleenex from the night stand and pulled it to us. I grabbed some and placed it under me, between my legs. I grabbed more and handed them to him as he rolled off me.

Finally I rolled over and we lay there, Kleenex glued to our genitals. He rose on his elbows and turned to me.

“That was the most wonderful fuck of my life. Hey, I know that doesn’t sound right. I think we just made love. We didn’t just fuck, did we?”

“It was intense,” I admitted. Love? I don’t know.

We rose ad cleaned up. I mopped up our juices as best as I could from the bed sheets. I turned to him. “You’d better go now.”

“But.” He hesitated, then I think it downed on him, “will I see you again?”

“I’m don’t think so.” I walked to the window and I could tell by looking at the sky that things were clearing up. I turned to him.

“Looks like we’re gonna fly today.” He looked kind of happy, empty and lost.

I gave it to him straight, “We’re not going to repeat this, if that’s what you’re asking. I’m not coming to New York.”

I saw it hit him. I don’t think anyone has touched anyone in one day like we have touched each other.

“I’m getting married today, Sam.” I smiled, bravely I thought, somewhat ruefully because that’s the way I felt. I had to be strong for both of us. “It would never be that good a second time, anyway, Sam, right?”

I knew I was lying. It would always have be great with him. But it was impossible.

He nodded. He dressed. He came over and kissed me goodby, and left, closing the door softly as he went away.

After he left, I looked down at myself. Kleenex was still clasped between my legs. I began to laugh, and I laughed for quite awhile. I looked at the clock. It was 4:30 A.M.. Suddenly the phone rang. It was the airline, telling me that my flight would be leaving at eight thirty A.M.. I thanked them.

I went into the bathroom. I threw away the soggy Kleenex. I peed. Then I took a long, luxurious, mindless bath in preparation for my wedding day.

PART SIX

My gown is beautiful. Ronald’s sister is helping me get dressed. Her name is Elie and she is so sweet.

“Ronald is the happiest man I’ve ever seen,” she told me, as she zipped up the back of my dress and began to arrange and attach my train. “You’d think he’d fallen into a pot of gold.”

I laughed with her, “I’m happy too. He’s going to be good for me.”

“He’s a good man.” She steps back and looks at me critically. “Well, you, my dear, are a beautiful bride.”

“Thank you,” I said. I seem to be saying that a lot these days. For a moment I saw Sam crouched above me, his sweat dripping onto my body. I shake my head to clear it of the beautiful memory. It will go with me forever.

“You all right,” Elie asks.

“Yes, just an errant memory.”

“Oh,” she smiled. “We all have those.

There were hundreds of people sitting in the garden when I made my way to my position. I’d wait for the organ music. Somewhere on the grounds, someone is singing “Your face.” I can’t see the singer from where I am waiting. They’d had a rehearsal without me, yesterday morning, so I haven’t even met the whole family yet. I know there is a brother and his wife and several children, and I know Ronald has a son.

It is somewhat disconcerting, never having met them. And it’s frightening too. Maybe they’ll all be as sweet as Elie. But dear Elie, who is fussing with my train right now, has been a doll and I know my part. She’d recessed me for hours. She assures me that everything is going off without a hitch. I’m confident that she’s right.

The organ is suddenly playing “Here comes the bride,” and I am suddenly very calm. This is what I want, right? Of course it is.

A good friend of mine, a law professor from the local university, Erik, is giving me away. Erik approaches me, takes my arm, and at the appointed moment, leads me into the aisle. I can see Ronald at the end of my walk, talking to whom, I suppose is his son. Or brother. I can’t see him well because he is facing away from me. Ronald looks up and watches me approach. I’m almost there now. Eric is gripping my arm tightly, but I don’t mind. I’m not going to run away and I feel like telling him that, but I guess that isn’t the right thing to do on your last laced up walk, right?

Everyone seems to be turned in their seats, watching me walk. I look back to the podium and smile at Ronald. He beams at me. The man who seems to be the best man, and I assume to be his son, turns to me as I mount the steps and Eric drops my arm and walks away. I look up at the son, I suppose, and smile as I ascend up to the podium.

My god, I thought to my self. It ‘s Sam. I almost falter, but take myself in hand and push forward. Sam. Dammit, Sam.

It was all I could do to smile at him and to take Ronald’s outstretched hand as he pulls me in front of the minister.

Somehow I managed all the proper responses. I could feel Sam’s smile behind me. Ronald kissed me at the proper moment, and then everyone threw rice at us as we rushed away to the rented limo that would take us to the airport and onto the Orient where we were going for our honeymoon.

Leaving, my new son, my ex-lover behind.

FINIS

Note: Please exercise your rights, and VOTE.

12