Wedding Bondage Ch. 04

Story Info
Jane has me at her mercy again: Cecily's plots are foiled.
6.1k words
4.14
47.8k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,519 Followers

Wedding Bondage Ch.04 and Last

*************************************************

Copyright Oggbashan January 2010

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

*************************************************

One night I had been tied to the bed and straddled by my wife when she was wearing her voluminous wedding dress.

The next night she had dressed me in that dress. Jane had tied me to the end of our bed, gagged and blindfolded. I was worried about how much her friend Cecily knew about my bondage. Cecily had lent Jane some of the bondage items.

The following morning Jane's friend Cecily visited us. She and Jane set me up with more bondage inside a bridesmaid's dress. They had persuaded me to attend a bondage party dressed as a bridesmaid.

Cecily and Helen were members of a bondage club of like-minded women who tied their men up in women's clothing.

Jane and Cecily had persuaded me to allow Jane to take me to a party, bound while dressed as a bridesmaid. Chloe's husband, Brian, was also due to attend. Chloe intended Brian to wear her large friend Angela's bridesmaid dress. How Chloe meant to persuade Brian I didn't know.

Jane and Cecily hadn't been completely satisfied with using the Shepherdess Bridesmaid dress on me. I could see through the mob cap even when it was pulled down over my face, and the apron's ties wouldn't tie my hands. They needed to do some alterations and I would have to be the model and tester for their changes.

The next Sunday morning Cecily came to our house for a sewing session. Jane informed me that I would have to wait until they were ready for me. I settled down in my study with a DVD. About an hour later Jane called:

"Coffee's ready!"

I paused the DVD and went into the living room. Almost every chair was covered with dresses or material. Cecily moved a bridesmaid's dress to give me room to sit. Jane handed me the mug of coffee.

"We're nearly ready for you to have the first fitting," Jane said. "Drink your coffee and Cecily will explain what we've done."

"We started on the apron's ties," Cecily said. "They are now longer and less stiff. They should take knots better than the original ones but we're trying a variation. It can be uncomfortable if your hands are tied behind you..."

I nodded. I had experienced pain when Jane was on top of me and I was lying on my hands.

"...so we hope that we can keep your hands and arms beside you. We've produced a different mob cap. As you know, you could see through the one you wore. We hope that the new one will be an effective blindfold. We've been working on an adaptation of an item that our club has read about but never tried. You'll be our guinea pig for that too."

I sipped my coffee. I wasn't too worried about exploring bondage with my wife Jane, but what did I know about Cecily and what she might do? Jane seemed to sense my unease.

"I'll be doing the bondage. Unlike the first time, we should have a safe word. Cecily thinks it was unfair of me to tie you up without agreeing the parameters. If what I am doing becomes too uncomfortable, painful, or you just need a break, say 'enough'. OK?"

I nodded. Perhaps Cecily wasn't as scary as I had thought.

"If for some reason you can't speak, flap your hands three times, stop, then three times again," Cecily suggested.

I nodded again. Even better. A release sign even when I was gagged.

I finished the coffee and looked for somewhere to put the empty mug down. There wasn't anywhere obvious. Cecily saw me hesitate.

"I'll take that out to the kitchen while Jane gets you ready."

Once she had left Jane stood up.

"OK, Ian, strip to your boxers and I'll start dressing you to see whether our changes work."

Once I had stripped she put a long slip on me, followed by a wide net petticoat that tied at the waist. She struggled to lift the heavy Shepherdess dress over my head, fed my arms down the sleeves, eased the dress down, and zipped it up at the back. She hadn't used the padded bra so the bodice was strangely flat.

"Now, Ian, if you feel the skirt you should find a slit on each side. Put your hands into the slits. That's it. Push your hands down as far as they will go without bending."

My hands slid into pockets of heavy satin. I hadn't remembered that the dress's skirt was in several layers. My hands were between the heavy outer skirt and the stiffened underskirt yet I couldn't feel either layer. The pocket material was thick, soft and sensuous. Jane knelt beside me. Her hands fumbled at the edges of the slits. When she had finished she stood up.

"Try pulling your hands out."

I tried. All that happened was that the skirt lifted slightly. The satin had contracted around my wrists. It wasn't uncomfortably tight but I couldn't take my hands out of the pockets. I flapped my hands around. The heavy skirt moved slightly but layers of material impeded my movements.

"That looks OK," Jane said "now for the apron."

The white cotton apron had been tied at the waist. The altered one had a wide frilled bib and crossover straps with wide frills on the shoulders. The bib went inside my arms but on each side of the bib two straps hung. Jane buckled those straps, one above and one below my elbow on each side. Even if I could have taken my hands out the skirt's pockets, my arms would still be secured.

The apron now had deep pockets on the hips. Why? Jane and Cecily wouldn't have added the pockets without a reason.

Jane moved behind me to tie the crossover straps. The apron tightened around my waist. My arms were pulled closer to my sides. She knotted the streamers before arranging the rest in a bow.

"Ready for you now, Cecily," she called.

Cecily came in from the kitchen.

"So far, so good," Jane said. "Don't you think so, Ian?"

"If you mean that my arms and hands are bound, then yes," I replied.

"Show Cecily, please. Really try to get loose."

I tried. The dress and apron swung around me as I exerted to free myself. I couldn't. Although I could walk around, otherwise I was helpless. I had a nagging doubt that I wouldn't be able to make the hands-flapping release signal, because the skirt and its satin-lined pockets would hide it, but what could I do? I trusted Jane, even after my uncomfortable experience when tied to the end of our bed dressed in her wedding finery. Jane's enthusiastic love-making since that night had more than compensated for that ordeal.

"That seems effective," Cecily said as she watched my futile struggles. "I'll do the same modifications to Angela's dress. Chloe has persuaded Brian to be fitted into it this afternoon."

Cecily looked at her watch.

"Oops! I need to be there in about quarter of an hour. We've just got time to try the mob cap, then I'll leave you two to play. I'll be back about six o'clock."

Jane picked up the mob cap. It looked almost unchanged until she turned it to show me the inside.

"Look, Ian, remember my white satin panties you used to like so much?"

Despite myself, I blushed slightly. Had Jane no secrets from Cecily? Jane had been wearing those white satin panties on the first night of our honeymoon. I had removed them with my teeth. We had repeated that many times and the panties had suffered. Now their remains were lining the mob cap.

Jane put the mob cap on my head as it would be worn normally. Then she yanked the front of it down over my face, hooding me in darkness. The white satin of the panties stroked my skin. She lifted the back hem of the cap. The frilled edge of the mob cap contracted around my neck. I wasn't strangled, nor was the cap tight around my neck, but it wouldn't lift over my chin. I was confined in a hood I couldn't remove, unable to see, breathing through Jane's old panties and surrounded by her perfume.

"OK, Jane," I heard Cecily say, "that seems to work too. I'll see you this evening if Brian is cooperative."

Cecily's hand patted my shoulder.

"Be good, Ian, but you haven't much choice, have you? Bye."

I was left standing in the middle of the room as Jane saw Cecily out. As soon as she returned she said:

"Stand still, Ian. I'll get that hood off you."

Jane's hands went to the back of my neck. She released the strap holding the mob cap under my chin and pulled it off my head. That was a relief.

"Could you breathe?" Jane seemed concerned.

"Not very well. It was bearable for a short time but not for long."

"I thought not. I liked the idea of using my old panties..."

"So did I..."

"...but they always were difficult for you to breathe through, weren't they?"

I nodded. We had played many games with those panties.

"OK. I'll change the lining and give you a lighter material over your mouth and nose. Would that be better?"

"Yes, please, Jane."

"And now... You're still helpless. Come and sit down on the settee."

Jane had to help me to sit. I would have found it difficult with such massive skirts and pinioned arms.

"I had some material left over from the panties. I've made it into a gag for you. Don't worry. It's a cleave gag. You can hold it between your teeth and breathe, or even speak, around it."

She was right. She put the soft satin in my mouth and fastened it behind my head just tight enough to hold it in place.

"The last item is a blindfold. There's nothing special about it. It's just my silk nightdress."

It was. Jane tied it around my head covering my eyes. A thin layer hung loosely over my nose and mouth. I was breathing her perfume through her nightdress.

Jane burrowed under the massive dome of the skirts I was wearing. Her hands tugged at my boxers. I braced myself so that she pull them down and off. Her hands returned to gently stroke me to an erection that her soft lips engulfed.

I shuddered as her lips became more insistent. I wanted to grab her head and push it down. I couldn't. My arms struggled vainly to get free. My hands flapped uselessly in their satin prisons. I panted around the cleave gag until my back arched with release.

Jane didn't let me go. Her lips continued to surround my spent erection, teasing gently, slowly and softly. I relaxed and let her play for a long time. What else could I do? I might not be gagged into silence but I was imprisoned in the dress until she wanted to release me.

I marvelled again at Jane's skill. In all the encounters I'd had before marrying Jane I had never met anyone who was as delicate with her mouth. Within a shorter time than I would have thought possible she had achieved her intention of arousing me again.

This time she took me to the brink again and again before denying me release. I would have been begging her to finish except that I knew the longer she played the better the end would be. It was. I slumped into an exhausted heap even though Jane had expended almost all the effort.

Jane's head emerged from under my skirt. Her hair was damp with sweat.

"Right," she said, "We'll get you out and shower. We need it."

We did. It took about quarter of an hour to strip the dress and petticoats off me. I was sufficiently recovered to enjoy showering with Jane. We washed each other everywhere before coupling in the shower. Then we had to soap each other again.

We had just dressed and returned to pile all the dresses on one chair in the living room when the doorbell rang. I looked at my watch. One o'clock.

"Cecily back?" I asked, "So soon?"

"No, it can't be Cecily. You go."

It was Helen.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Of course, Helen," I replied. "You're always welcome."

She seemed to wince as I said that. Jane grabbed her for a hug. Helen hugged me. I like hugging and being hugged by Helen but I wouldn't offer one in Jane's presence. Helen may be petite but she is well endowed in the right places. Somehow Helen's hugs seem to press 'the right places' hard against me.

"Has Cecily been here?" Helen asked. She glanced at the dresses heaped on the chair. "Oh. I can see she has."

"Why do you ask?" I said.

"Well... I'm not sure where to start..."

"How about a coffee first?" Jane suggested.

"Yes please, but I need to talk to both of you about Cecily."

"We could go into the kitchen," I said.

Helen nodded. Once we had our coffee we perched on the kitchen stools. Helen sighed.

"You know I was standing behind you at Brian and Chloe's wedding?"

"Cecily told us." Jane replied.

"But I bet she didn't tell you everything. She wouldn't." Helen seemed to be on the verge of tears. Jane hugged her.

"Bet. That's the trouble." Helen continued.

"You know Cecily and I are part of a bondage club?"

We nodded.

"Angela is as well, and other people you don't know."

"We're going to a party in a couple of weeks," Jane said.

"I know. It's my fault."

"Fault? Why is it your fault?" I asked.

"Cecily bet me that she'd persuade Brian and Chloe to come, and that I couldn't persuade you two to come."

"What was the stake?" Jane asked, frowning.

"Whoever loses has to be the other's slave for a week. That would be hard on either of us because we are both doms. We hate playing sub."

"I don't understand," I said, "if all four of us come to the party, you've both won, haven't you? And no one has lost."

"Not quite. Cecily and I will have cancelled out our bet but someone will have lost... You will have."

"I think you had better explain that, Helen," Jane said. "How do we lose?"

"It's not really a party. It's a meeting of our bondage club with a bridal theme this time. Newcomers to the club have to go through an induction ceremony. Cecily didn't tell you that, did she?"

We shook our heads.

"She wouldn't have. I had told Brian and Chloe last week. I didn't have to say much. Chloe already knew about our club and was planning to join once Brian was her husband. Brian is possibly willing to undergo the initiation. Chloe has always been doubtful about that. She intends to be the dom in their marriage and doesn't want to be humiliated. At least they know what to expect. You don't."

"But Cecily has been helping us, not you," I objected. "Surely it should have been the other way round?"

"Has she really been helping?" Helen asked. "Think about it. I held off. I wasn't sure you two would really want to join. Anyway, I had nearly forgotten the bet until this morning when Cecily reminded me and was serious about it."

"So the bet is still on?" Jane asked.

"Yes. Cecily insists on it. And what I'm about to tell you could make me lose it."

"Why did you make the bet?" I asked.

"Simple. Too much champagne at the wedding," Helen replied. "There isn't much of me and alcohol affects me more than someone larger. Cecily played on that, as she has been playing on you. I'll tell you what I think she's probably done. You can confirm or deny when I've finished. OK?"

I looked at Jane. She nodded. So did I.

"Cecily would start by suggesting a possible bondage scenario to you, Jane. The first step, the first scenario, and there would be more, would have involved restraining Ian. She lent you some helpful bondage items and explained how they could be used and when -- ideally when you had already made Ian unable to resist their use."

Jane looked at me. We recognised Cecily's plan so far.

"What she wouldn't have done, at least not at first, is explain the first and most important rule of consensual bondage. You have to have an agreed release word and preferably a signal if you are unable to speak. That is essential. The first time you followed Cecily's plot there wouldn't be any release triggers. There weren't, were there?"

"No," I blurted out. "There weren't." Jane looked ashamed.

"I thought not. And you, Jane, humiliated Ian and possibly even threatened his life?"

"I admit it," Jane whispered. "I'm sorry Ian. I didn't mean to."

"Of course you didn't!" Helen snorted. "That's Cecily at work! She's a sadist with a difference. You've heard of Munchenhausen syndrome by proxy? Cecily is a sadist by proxy. She loves making other people, preferably men, suffer at the hands of their partners but she doesn't actually do anything herself. She wouldn't. She just enjoys thinking about what is being done because she instigated it.

There's a rumour, no more than that, that before she came to our town she nearly caused a wife to kill her husband by suffocation. Apparently the wife recognised the signs of breath loss, released her husband and called the emergency services who were able to save him. What we do know about Cecily's actions here is enough for most of us to be very cautious about any bondage she suggests. I'm really worried that she'll hurt me if I lose the bet."

Jane looked at me. I gave her a faint nod. Jane spoke for us.

"You won't, Helen. Even if we only go once, we'll be there so that you don't lose."

Helen sagged on her stool. I could see tears gathering in her eyes. Jane moved to hug her. I hugged from the other side. Helen's tears flowed freely.

"Why?" Helen whispered.

"Because you're a friend," I answered, "and from what you've told us, the initiation isn't likely to be as painful as what I've already experienced."

"It won't be, assuming that I was right about Cecily's suggestions..."

"You were right, Helen," Jane said, "and I'm sorry for what I did to Ian, but you were going to say what Cecily's next steps would be."

"After you had already pushed Ian to the limit the first time, Cecily would explain, ever so sorry that she hadn't before, that there ought to be a release word and signal, as she should have told you from the first."

Jane nodded slowly.

"She said that this morning when Ian was out of the room."

"And then you told Ian about the safe word and signal when Cecily was there?" Helen continued.

"Yes," I said.

"Jane, if you had followed Cecily's latest scenario to the letter, would Ian have been able to use the release word, or the signal?"

I looked at Jane. I couldn't have made the signal by flapping my hands when they were concealed in the skirt's pockets. I could have said the word through the mob cap, even lined with satin panties, if that was all that was covering my mouth.

"Did Cecily suggest the signal?" Helen persisted.

"Yes," Jane said quietly.

"Could Ian have made it so it could be seen?"

"No." I said firmly.

"Jane. Think hard. Could Ian have said the release word IF you had followed Cecily's instructions?"

"No." Jane was still quiet but definite this time.

"Why not?"

"Because his face would have been completely hooded, he would already be having considerable difficulty with breathing, and I was to fit a ball gag over his hood." Jane answered, her voice louder this time.

"Ian. If you had been wearing that hood, and Jane had fitted a ball gag on top, could you have signalled distress?"

"Only by shaking my head violently. I couldn't have said any recognisable word and I couldn't give the agreed signal."

"And how long come you have endured like that?" Helen added.

"Minutes. I would have run out of breath very soon, particularly if I had panicked."

Jane moved around Helen to hug me too.

"I wouldn't have done that to you. I had already decided to change the mob cap so you could breathe more freely."

"I know. I trust you."

"Despite the first time?"

"Because of the first time. You didn't intend me to be in distress and you have said and demonstrated 'sorry' several times."

"Good," Helen said. "if you trust each other and you, Ian, are prepared to let Jane do things to you, knowing that she won't hurt you, then you can both enjoy sexual bondage play. It's meant to be fun, not life-threatening."

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,519 Followers
12