All Comments on 'Wedding Day/Night'

by JazzdBoutU2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Super

I really enjoyed your story. It was refreshing to hear your memories of how it should be done. You also captured so many emotions that I was both moved and turned on as I read it. Thanks!

JazzdBoutU2JazzdBoutU2about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your feedback. It was the best night of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Such luck

In my youth there was so little pre-marital sex, and in those pre-internet days most young couples had to work it out for themselves. That afternoon spent just investigating each other was a stroke of luck, It set the pace for everything else in those first couple of days of bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Dream of Pure Love

As a girl I never cared much about "weddings" the way my sisters and our friends did. I dreamed of my wedding night/honeymoon. I expected some pain but I didn't care how much, if it could give pleasure even greater than I could give myself - it would be worth it. I dreamed of being "unwrapped" by my husband like I was the greatest gift ever received. I wanted to see and touch everything that made him so perfectly different from me. Finally, to be under my husband as he claimed me, made me his wife, a gift from God to be enjoyed the rest of our lives yoked together as one flesh.

Now nearing 40 I've never married and never been touched as I hoped. My dream didn't come true, and I wonder will my circumstances always prevent it, or might I still have a chance to know the love of a man...

Your story, told together, paints a beautiful picture of the blessings of pure love I always desired. Thank you for sharing something so intimate, never forget how seldom it's found, and may the two of you continue to enjoy your loving relationship. While some of us still just dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

That was a great story. You and your wife are blessed to have each other. How many kids do yall have?

JazzdBoutU2JazzdBoutU2about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

The last two comments are the reason I write my stories. NEVER give up the dream to fulfill your desires. NEVER! And be ever faithful to your principles.

Thank you for your comments.

JazzdBoutU2JazzdBoutU2about 9 years agoAuthor
Oops, missed the question

We have 5 kids, and four grands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love Is Grand

Their first time was evidently a togetherness that staid for their lifetime. Nice memories to have shared with us, the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

One of the best stories. It's great that you wrote it together.

marriedheatmarriedheatalmost 8 years ago
I've Moved

This is Nick, the author of this story with my wife, Heather. I had a problem trying to change my password and have been locked out of this account. I created a new account (click my screen name (marriedheat) to get there).

Thanks to all who follow.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful memories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous