All Comments on 'Wedding Games Ch. 02'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Truly Great Story

Leo, thanks for the education, as well as the entertainment!

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Extremely well written. But cant they meet in future? That will be great.

x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Damn!

How you tease us with the ending?! It's great and I hate you for it. Thanks for another amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

I liked it, but I found "flute" and "case" used over and over just a little too cute, and finally cloying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To well

Silly platitudes for them not to get together.

They came off like soul mates who settled for lesser loves.

RickTurnerRickTurnerabout 9 years ago
Leo you have done it again!

Leo

Great writing, great descriptions and HOT - as usual! Glad to see you are back. So am I.

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vile garbage by a degenerate sicko ! 1* !!

How this writer who claims to be teacher could last any time among children with that mind set is unbelievable. He should be locked up in an asylum !

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Great story by a great writer on here on Lit!!!

5 for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sounded

More like they talked themselves out of the historical class once in a millenium love to have a picket fence and two kids.

Good job writing about their emotions, the reasons for not getting together not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is crap. What a joke

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 6 years ago
I can't give this story a rating

Part of me want to give it a 5 because it so so wonderfully written, but the hopeless romantic in me screams to rate it a one because I feel like my heart has been ripped out.

It took over 40 years for the love of my life and I to find each other. We were so close, so many times and we both wasted so much time searching for each other. She and I will never had the children together I so desperately desire. I'm never going to be able to read this story again. The pain is too much.

One last thought though , this is NOT a romance...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RECANT

After commenting on a previous story that LeoDavis is up at the top next to Rehnquist, I rated this story 2 stars. I don't go to Literotica to read stories that leave me frustrated and unfulfilled. Even though written extremely well.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
RECANT on my RECANT

One year later I did give it 5 stars. Because it is written so unbelievably well, making one feel the pathos. The main sex scenes with Mary were sublime, almost etheral (probably attainable only in fantasy).

My main problem with it remains. I go to Literotica for entertainment and enjoyment (not the sad realism touted by some). You can get plenty of sad realism from TV news and the newspaper. This story WAS entertaining, but the enjoyment was reduced to bittersweet.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. If you are reading this first to decide whether to read the story, by all means, read Beer Busts: Suds, Songs, and Sex. Wedding Games makes so many references back to Beer Busts, it needs to be read first. On the other hand, Beer Busts is raunchy sex, so if you want to avoid that.... By contrast, Wedding Games is beautiful, warm-hearted, soul-satisfying sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Long!

Can a story describe so much sex that it becomes boring? This one did! And their love becoming so deep and profound after spending a weekend together? Yeah right. 19 year old born dog who’s sexual experience consists of being one of 9 peckers to bang a slut at a frat party and then sharing that slut in a 3-way with her boyfriend/his mentor? Yep,the guy must be a real romantic. This story falls into the “just too hard to believe realm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
outstanding story

This is an exceptionally well-written story, and one of the great romance stories on the site, although its brevity is regrettable. The descriptive love scenes never become tedious or boring, and are always written in the appropriate romantic manner. This story is definitely belongs in the Romance genre, and NOT Erotic Couplings category. The atmosphere of romantic love pervades this second chapter from start to finish, beautifully told by a fine author. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous