All Comments on 'Wedding Gift'

by PixiePuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sickee story written for sickees

Hope you all enjoy it when it happens to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sadistic and Boring!!

The story and the characters have very little depth or development. Very little was done in terms of any type of descriptive narrative in either one as well. The sadistic tone of the story seemed to be the only thing you concentrated on. Don't give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why would any woman go ahead and

get married? She has found her true love, assuming the true love is not the act of fucking, so why would she wnat ot marry someone else.

hornyinwvhornyinwvabout 18 years ago
I'm the odd one here

I must be anyway, because I liked the simplicity of your story. Keep writing and only listen to the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This Was So Believable Until The Story Began

She couldn't get the mouth gag out with her hands - are we to believe that writer.

A childs tail from a youthful mind? Sad with rancor and without reality or sensualness - just abruptly sick cuz it could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep writing

I love stries about raveged brides an yours is good-kep on writing.

crazirandi14crazirandi14about 18 years ago
Great!

I loved your story! A persistent brother-in-law! It was fun, short, and to the point! I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mysogeny has its place...

and it seems to have found a wedding. Maybe it would have been more to my liking if it had included some through-the-dress fondling. The build up with the gown had me hoping. I'd read more of your stories.

leafloverleafloverover 15 years ago
Lightning strikes twice

Just finished reading your other story so decided to check this one out. There's a lot of bad comments here but I agree with the odd man out I liked the simplicity. Some stories are praised for their build up of characters or plot this one struck me as having done an amazing job of developing the FETISH! This story was all about one thing the reluctance, the struggle she had about wanting it soooo bad. I felt joy for the guy, and a secret joy for the girl. My only problem is that as far as I can tell I'm out of stories from you to read! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fucking hot. He took what he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid ending

Stupid ending. It would have been more erotic if he had seeded her as they both orgasmed leaving her pregnant with her brother-in-law's child.

Spraying her face with his sperm shows the author has a sick mind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous