Wedding Night with Son

Story Info
After a few drinks at wedding, son and mother make love.
1.1k words
4.07
179.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom stepped into the hotel room holding onto her very close. He could feel the curves of her body against him. He couldn't believe what happened at the wedding earlier.

As he brought her into their room, he helped her lie down onto the bed. He shook his head thinking about the hangover she will have in the morning.

A couple of hours earlier, they were having fun at the wedding for his first cousin, Shelly. His date started to drink because he didn't realize it was her anniversary but she has been divorced for a long time.

The drinking of the wine at the wedding caused her to make a scene. He noticed when she drinks too much, she gets very loud. Tom grabbed her before the scene got much bigger and out of control. He helped her back to their room.

"What am I going to do with you?" Tom reached down and pulled off her red high heel shoes. He looked at the shoe with a little amazement that she is wearing such a tall heel for a woman of her age.

"Make love to me?" She answered the question that he muttered softly to himself.

Tom looked down at her. "Excuse me?"

"I want you." Mary raised her hands upwards towards him. "I miss him so much. I need you to fuck me."

Tom felt his cock spring to life in his pants. It wasn't something he dream of but he couldn't. He wanted her but it was so wrong. He shook his head. "I can't. It's not right."

"Please." Mary plead for him with tears forming in her eyes. "Please take me."

His cock took over his mind and he lowered down towards her on the bed. She started to smile as they took each other into their arms. Tom started to kiss her deeply. His tongue slips into her mouth and they kissed each other.

He couldn't believe how good of a kisser she is. His hand roamed over the back side of the pink dress. He couldn't stop himself.

Mary broke off the kiss and let out a soft moan. "Oh God. This feels so good. It has been awhile since I did this."

Tom agreed with her. Her body felt so nice for her age and his cock was becoming painful against his pants. He moved his hands to the front of her blouse and quickly opened it up. Her white lacy bra is revealed to him as it holds back her breasts.

It was like a wish come true that the bra has a front clasp. He moved his finger between her breasts and quickly opened the bra. The cups are pulled away and her breasts came to him. He looked at them as they drooped down. They look so wonderful.

Tom lifted one of her breasts in his hand. It felt so smooth there. He lowered his mouth to the nipple and sucked on it. He heard a loud sigh escape her lips.

She is enjoying the feel of his mouth on her breast. He moved between the two large breasts. He moves his hand down to her legs and feels the stockings on her leg. They felt so nice.

Tom moved his hand up her skirt and found the tops of her stockings. Her skin on her thigh feels so smooth and wonderful again for a woman of her age. He went higher up her leg to her underpants. He heard a slight gasp.

A moment passed and he felt her hand rubbing at his cock. He let out a moan this time. He heard her let out a sigh saying she found something. He closed his eyes as he let out a soft cry. "You did find something."

He moved his hand to her underpants and quickly found her slit pressing against the damp material. He smiled knowing how wet she is. Her hand is moving over his covered cock. He loved the feel of her hand on him. "I'm going to fuck you."

"That's what I want." Mary nodded her head as her hand continued to move over the bulge in his pants.

A few awkward movements between them later, Tom moved between her legs apart. He looked down at her eyes and smiled. He loved those blue eyes. She looked lovely even though half of her body is hidden with the skirt. He pulled her underpants down her legs after he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He looked at her eyes. "I've wanted to do this for a long time."

"Me too." Mary slowly nods her head.

Slowly Tom pulled his cock the opening of her pussy. He is ready to slide into her. He closed his eyes as he slides his cock into her.

"Oh!" Mary moaned at the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her. Tom couldn't believe how nice it feels.

"Oh God." Tom shook his head as the vise like grip of her pussy on his cock. She feels so young as he moves in and out of her slowly but he wanted to go faster. He wanted to make her feel comfortable and loved.

Tom lowered his head down and sucked on one of the breasts. He can't believe he is doing that. He couldn't stop it. He loved the size of her breasts. He is hearing her moaning from the lovemaking. It is lovemaking. It is not just sex between them.

Mary cried with each thrust of his cock into her. Tom shook his head as he feels her having an orgasm from what he is doing. Her muscles tighten around his cock. He moaned out in delight. "Damn, I love that feel."

"Me too." Mary opened her eyes shortly after the orgasm. "Amazing."

Tom pulled out of her and looked at her face. "Turn around onto your knees."

Mary did what he requests. She pulled her skirt off and kicked off the underpants that are around her ankles. She is wearing only her thigh high stockings and one black heel. She turned to her knees and looked back at him as he moved forward.

Slipping his cock back into her, Mary moaned as he is going deeper into her. He is sliding with ease in and out of her as he holds her hips. Mary cried out as she is having another orgasm. "Oh God. I'm coming."

Tom knew the feeling because he is close to his own. He shook his head. It was so wrong but felt so good to him. "Oh God. I'm going to come too."

Mary quickly nods her head while her breasts are swaying back and forth. "Come into me, please!"

Before Tom could think clearly, he felt himself having an orgasm and he felt himself firing a load into her. He cried out. "Oh God!"

Both of them fell onto the bed still joined together. Tom held onto her and kissed her neck. "Oh God, Mom. That was amazing. I love you."

Mary smiled with eyes closed as she enjoyed it. "I love you too."