All Comments on 'Wedding Pairing'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotic and romantic

Your story is not just about sex-it's a relationship story that could go a lot further with a little more effort. Define the family relatioships more for example like Leslie's "looking after" which culd be comedy of errors. The sex scene was not defined-one could certianly do better than "she humped me" as if it were nothing at all. Sex is emotional and ecting.

There a tendencyto make it just checking boxes. Sex should be more than just,been there done that;it should also include more than just the missionary position. Amy shuld be so excited she wants to do it again soon. Show her more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice romantic deflowering, but maybe some forethought and consideration is in order?

He doesn't care about getting her pregnant? Everything else about their relationship was so loving and generous, it would be nice if he acknowledged that sex has consequences. And there is a reason it is called, making love. His love could use some improvement.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
QUICKIE

By quickie I mean all this happened much to soon. Then again, I recall being in a virgin after about two or so hours on the first date. Nice story and enjoyed the presentation.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
Good plot, interesting characters well written BUT

The romantic flirting between the virgin and the nice younger brother goes directly to Amy seducing Alec. Why is it important that Leslie is Amy’s aunt and Jeff is her uncle then during sex Amy calls Alec Jeff. Oh and Alec has a girl friend - a thousand miles away - but still a girl friend. Get an editor.

Amy and Alec are a cute couple but except for Alec being a typical horny guy the plot doesn’t make sense. Just a string of words leading up to a not very erotic sex session between two people I lost interest in. And what happened to Leslie watching over Amy to keep her safe?

I think SierraSprite had several plot ideas and mixed them unknowingly. The possible plots I saw mixed in this mess are

1. Amy and Alec romance

2. Leslie Amy and Uncle Jeff incest

3. Leslie and Amy lesbian tryst

4. Amy gives in to long time desire to be a slut

5. Alec has mind control power to seduce any woman he wants

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous