Wedding Shop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

“Fuck me uncle John. Fuck me Uncle John.” She kept saying over and over.

Ann realized her hand had moved down to her stomach and she was touching her hard clit through her dress. She waited until they were both ready to come when she moved into the bedroom. Neither realized she was standing next to the bed. She quickly stripped off her clothing and moved onto the bed next to them.

John first felt the bed move. He opened his eyes and looked into Ann’s face.

“SHIT!” He yelled.

Cathy heard his outburst. She looked next to her to see her naked aunt. “AUNT ANN!”

John suddenly stopped his movements and was pulling out.

“NO DON”T STOP!” Ann said loudly. “Fuck her.”

John looked at his wife to see if she had gone nuts. She just smiled. She really wanted him to fuck Cathy. His body moved on it’s own as his prick moved back to its job.

Cathy just looked at her aunt to see if she was angry. All she saw was smiles. Cathy’s body was ready to explode as her uncle moved his massive meat in and out. Her body started a slow rumble that turned into an earthquake as she climaxed. “NOW UNCLE JOHN NOW! She screamed. His body complied with her wishes and he took her to the peak and over to the other side.

John heard his niece come and let go his own juices to fill up her tiny cavity. As they slowed down Ann moved her naked body to theirs. They opened their arms to allow her breasts to crush against Cathy’s smaller ones. She brought her lips to her husbands. As they kissed they felt Cathy’s mouth move up to theirs. The three of them turned their heads until all tongues touched.

John was dead tired as he rolled off his niece’s non-virgin body. As he moved off he felt Ann’s body move on. Her lips were still locked onto Cathy’s as Cathy’s hands moved around her aunt’s hips.

John moved his head to the pillow as the two women explored each other’s body. He watched as his wife showed Cathy how beautiful two-woman sex could be. Ann quickly brought Cathy to her second climax.

John closed his eyes as he listened to the soft moans on the bed next to him. A week ago he had no sex life. Now, he had all the choices he wanted. Thanks to the Wedding Shop. And, to think he wanted his wife to sell it.

A week later they were all sitting at the wedding reception table. John, Ann and Maggie had been sitting with some older relatives until they saw Loretta motion for them to come to her table. The wedding was in full swing as the bride and groom opened the dancing. The bride and father dance was next and John stood up as he pulled Cathy’s body to his.

“Because of you, tonight is going to be very special.” She whispered in his ear.

“It already is.” He whispered back as he looked over his shoulder at Kate, Tina and Brandi who were all smiling at him. He turned Cathy so he would see Ann, Mary and Loretta laughing and holding up drinks.

They all had rooms at the hotel tonight and John knew there would be little sleep.

Cathy again whispered in his ear. “When Brian goes to sleep tonight can I come to your room?

“Sure honey. But, it might be a little crowded.” He remembered the comment Kate had made about finishing his blowjob. He looked at Kate as she sucked a cherry into her mouth. She winked as she slowly rolled it on her tongue.

The wedding was winding down and most folks had left when Ann brought a young girl up to meet him.

“John. This is Samantha. She is Aunt Helen’s daughter. She told me she is getting married next year and wanted to come by the shop next week. I told her we work as a team and would be happy to meet her every needs.” Ann winked.

John looked down at Samantha and noticed Ann’s hand moving up and down her hip. The young woman was stacked. Her breasts pointed straight out with little sag and her hips were full and nicely round. “I think with some real good measurements we will make sure the wedding dress fits you perfectly.” John said as he looked at his wife.

He had already made plans to expand the wedding shop and to have a much bigger dressing area. And, of course, the hidden cameras he had ordered were for security reasons.

“How big is your wedding party?” John asked.

“I have six women who are all part of my college cheer team.” Samantha said.

“Good.” John said thinking about the possibilities. “Very good.”

“I think we have just the thing for you.” John laughed as he looked at his wife.

“That is so great. I’ll put myself in your hands.” Samantha said as she looked at John and Ann.

You sure will honey. John thought with a chuckle. You sure will.

Note: I hope you enjoyed Chapter II. Don't forget to vote. Thanks. Slickman.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers