All Comments on 'Wee Lassie'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is Ken her husband or her pimp?

Is Ken her husband or her pimp?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A cheating whore...

...is a cheating whore, regardless of how she justifies it, regardless of what kind of pimp/wimp/idiot she married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
outcomes

The stories not too bad, she does have a useless husband.

She could have turned the tables on her boss. I.e. his wife (divorces expensive)

I used to work as a private investigator, it’s amazing how effective hidden cameras are and they are cheap as well.

She could be wearing a purse cameras very effective..

Even Cheaper, voice activated recorders, the sort students and secretaries’ use

The new ones are video cameras in a pen

she should dump the husband and either blackmail the boss or just destory his marriage, send photos to his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree with outcomes

If she wants out she can destroy his marriage. As for her husband he violated his marriage vowes by not protecting his wife from harm. She acted against her will but her husband wanted the money- what does that make him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh dear it must be a slow day on Loving Wives because the trolls are out in force here.

A fantastic hot and nasty story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Un-fucking-beliveable

This excrement stunk up the whole site. Inconsistent, impossible and irredeemable. There was nothing enjoyable about this story and if I had choice, I would have chosen to have a root canal without anesthetic over this.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
VictoriaJohn is,

along with Quin, the absolute master of the English Damsel in Distress? genre! VC has never failed to entertain or arouse! A definite five this time!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Never a slow day in LW

And that wouldn't stop those closet cuckolds from sniffing out a good cuck tale. They identify with cucked men, imagine themselves in their shoes, being cucked, it gets them off but they feel shame and guilt. So they post inept denials that we all laugh at. Great story btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not trolls, wannabe cuckolds

Big difference. Trolls provoke and derail but wannabe cucks flame because they are scared little rabbits with mommy issues and zero sexual experience with the opposite gender. Since no woman would ever touch them they vent their hate and bile in silly comments where they are safe from getting an ass-kicking.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A SPIN ON CUCKOLDY

with permission and gratitude. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pragmatic

I was just reading some of the comments, especially the one about true love is letting her experience what she needs, well...

I am in a long distance relationship with my fiancée, she is in one country and I am in another. The thing is, I know she has a high sex drive so I have allowed her to have a 'fuck buddy' until we are together in the same place. It takes all the guilt from her if she sleeps with someone, I have the same rights and it stops me from being paranoid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now that's an erotic story.

Wow! Thanks so much for your brilliant writing, it was like watching a movie, you really got my imagination fired up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Eroticism - great

One of the most exciting stories I have read, Continue with this story, it has scope

wifeuserscotwifeuserscotover 9 years ago
excellent stuff

Fascinating story line with many elements, "wife watching" nc etc and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rape

It is sad that she didn't realize that she was in fact raped.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
amazing!

that was a great and damnd hot Story. the Lady tried to resist but the lust was stronger. 5 stars.

merrySMmerrySMover 8 years ago
Wonderfully hot

Please have Max have a good descriptive go at her bum. Want to hear her protest and complain as Don helps to hold her down and ...well help Max spreaf her

kinkboikinkboiover 8 years ago

How many times did I cum? 4? 5?

Homer_J_SimpsonHomer_J_Simpsonover 8 years ago
More blowjobs!

I'd like to see her suck Max off in front of husband.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
Great story

I don’t understand the idiots that read cheating wife stories and get butt hurt about it. For me I absolutely love cheating wife/girlfriend stories period. The only time I’m ever bothered is when the story is from the husbands POV and he’s not turned on or it’s a humiliating story. This is none of those things. Five stars!

jack4194jack4194almost 2 years ago

It's a well written story, but despite the story claiming contrary 5 times, that was rape. Bodily reactions to stimuli and giving up the fight so they don't hurt you further are not consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous