Weekend

Story Info
For you, Corazoncito.
3.4k words
4.25
21.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a first attempt to post some of the stories I wrote about my lovely Corazoncito. Even if I never got to meet her, the feelings were just as much real. If you like this story I have a few more I could post. I am posting these stories in her sweet memories.

For my Corazoncito

--------------------------

I was looking through the pictures of your town, and I recall reading about the coastal mist during this time of the year. I love to see the morning mist. It is such a heavenly scene. I love the beach, the waves crashing on the sands. I would love to sleep on the beach at night, if it were ever possible.

Just imagine, you and me, together, we plan a weekend to a nearby place that you want me to visit. We decide to travel there on a Saturday, stay over night, and come back Sunday evening. I don't care where we go, as long as we are together, you get to choose! I would like to be able to sleep the night in a room very close to the shore, and I would love if it had a lot of windows. I will tell you its significance later : ) As long as you can give me that, I don't care where we go. You get to pick the place to visit.

We pack our things, and travel to the place on Saturday morning. By noon, we have lunch. At the table I cannot help but look at your beauty. You have let your hair loose for me : ) I love it when you do things just for me! Because of the journey, it is getting a bit dusty though. I tell you, "Tonight, I could wash your hair for you". You smile at me. You are wearing a thin top/blouse, with buttons in the front. The V neck parts low on your chest, and every time you lean toward me, I am taken aback by your lovely cleavage. I cannot help but eat you with my eyes. I can hardly eat the lunch. You know very well what's going in my mind, because you cross your legs under the table with mine and lock them together. You are trying to seduce and distract me at the same time. A beautiful game of love I must say played by some one as apt as you! We speak of the hot sun. You say, it will cool down in the evening. I say "A cool shower would be nice" and you look at me with the most enticing eyes I have seen and say "Yes I know" and smile mischievously. Your smile sends a thousand chills into my heart.

After the meals, we decide to go sight seeing. Hand in hand, I feel your soft palms melting my heart. You have such a gentle touch. I like to put my arm around your waist as we walk together. Our hips keep touching each other gently. I like to pull you closer at times, and with full compliance you press yourself against me. Sometimes you rest your palm on my chest, or put your hand around my back. Sometimes, you stand in front of me, while we are watching something and you rest your head against my chest and hug me gently. It is lovely to stand that way, with you in my arms, and looking at the beauty around us. At times I hug you from behind, wrapping my arms around your tummy. I press my cheek onto your neck, and smell the fragrance you are seducing me with. I kiss you on the back of your neck, squeeze you gently, and you raise your arms and place them at the back of my head, loving every moment of it. At times you turn your head to seek a kiss on your lips.

As the day is beginning to cool, I can smell your fragrance evaporating in the air as we come close at times. At times you tell me, "I am thirsty, can we have a drink?...." and I say with a twinkle in my eye, "....from my lips?" and I smile. You blush, and I give you a bottle to drink. You drink a mouthful and after you have been quenched of one thirst you come to me to quench the second. You put your arms around my neck, get your face close to me, and in a moment plant a soft kiss on my lips, pressing yourself on me and blushing all so shyly you say, "Thank you for the drink."

As the evening starts to get darker, we decide to go back to our room, for a quick freshen-up and decide to take dinner in a nice restaurant. Back at our place, I love the view. It is just like I wanted: two big windows, opening on to the beach. I can hear the waves crashing. The ocean breeze brings the fragrance from the sea, of salt water. I stand there, looking out the window, while you pop into the bathroom to change. The moon is rising just in the front, a giant orange disc of beauty. I am so excited because the night is getting beautiful just as I would like it to be.

After a while, you open the door and tell me that I could change too. The moment I enter the bathroom, I am stunned to see you in a nice, dark red velvet dress, hugging your slenderness as though it was made just for you. I look at you for a moment, and you smile at me "Nice?" and I cannot say anything but look at you with desire. It is a single piece, long dress that has a open back going low till the waist, with a low V neck in the front formed by two wide straps looped together that go around your neck to hold the dress up, sleeveless with a side cut that slightly exposes your thigh. I can say only one word at that moment "Beautiful" and I raise your chin with my forefinger, and I plant a soft kiss on your lips. I tell you to put a small black beauty mark on your cheek to keep the Evil-eye away! You look absolutely stunning. I could forget the dinner and eat you instead, right there!

You start combing your hair, and I slowly run my fingers through it. You remind me to get changed or else we could be late. I say, "I cannot help it, your hair is so beautiful". You look at me in the mirror and say, "You have all night to play with it" and blush and quickly look away. And you quickly walk out of the bathroom. You close the windows, and I change soon enough. I splash some of my cologne, and I step out of the bathroom, shutting the light behind me. "Ready!" I say. "Not yet", you say, and put your arms around me, hugging me firmly, pressing hard on my body. I hold you firmly, hugging you at the waist. I can touch your bare soft back. I squeeze you gently against me, and I feel your cheeks caressing my cheeks, as you slowly move your lips from my neck onto my lips. I loosen my hug slightly, and I move my hands on your back and I gently caress your back for a while, and then I lower my hands and fondle your tender bum, as I move my hands all over it. You hug me closer, squeezing yourself into my arms, while you are kissing me so passionately on my lips. I can smell your fragrance; it is haunting! Your tenderness sublime. And then we slowly come out of the embrace and you look at me with your eyes filled with lust. "I'm ready!" you smile at me. I hold out my arm for you, you take it and we step out.

A slow walk along the beach and we are there at the restaurant. You choose to sit at the corner in the open yard away from the crowd. There is a candle on the table. As we sit down at our table, I can see your eyes sparkling in the candlelight. I just look at you for a while, and you put your hands forward on the table to let me hold them. The waiter drops in with the menu, and we are briefly interrupted. But then you ask for a few minutes, and take my hands into your hands and we sit there looking at each other for a while. You turn to see the sea, and I get a glimpse of your neck, surrounded by the thick long black hair, dancing in the sea breeze. It is pretty cool now, and you ask me to come and sit next to you, rather than in front of you. I smile and happily change places.

While looking through the menu, I ask you about the different recipes, the authentic ones, and the spicy ones! While you are explaining to me the different recipes, you place one hand on my thigh and rest your elbow on the table, and stare right into my eyes. As you talk, you keep caressing my thigh, slowly running your palm over it. After we order the cocktails, we make a toast and take the first sips. You sit forward and place your hand again on my thigh, leaning closer to me. Your legs are touching mine, below the table. We are sitting so close that I can see the candle shimmering in your eyes. You keep looking at me with lustful desire pouring out through your eyes. We hold hands for a while. We talk about the different things we saw during the day. I like the cool breeze blowing your hair occasionally. You bring some of your hair over your shoulders, in the front. I run my fingers through it for a moment. And then I caress your cheeks with my fingers slowly. I would like to, but I do not wish to kiss you at the table; I know you would not like it, even though you would not say anything. But you surprise me when you shyly whisper to me, "If we are careful and discreet, you could have one!" I kiss you on the cheek, and say "I love you sweetheart, we will have all the night together, don't worry".

The meal is wonderful. All your choices turn out excellent. After the desserts, we decide to take a small walk along the beach. You ask me if we could stop by the room to pick up a shawl; it is getting a bit cold for you. I look at you and tease you by saying, "I will keep you warm" and you blush, "Of course you will, but I can take off the shawl if I feel warm, I wouldn't want to do that if it were you!". We stop by the room briefly and you take a nice warm shawl to wrap it around you. As you walk toward me, you say, "That does not mean that I won't need your warmth!" I hug you at your waist and we walk close together, with you pressing closer to me.

The waves keep crashing on the shore. I have my hand on your waist, just above your bum as we walk slowly. We are quite for a while, just walking slowly, with the waves crashing and breaking the silence. I look at the moon, it is high in the sky now. We stop, and I take your face in my palms, and gently, as we stand, I turn you around so as to face you toward the moon. I gaze at you for a while, "How beautifully your face is lit in the moonlight!". And I see your sparkling eyes, and I cannot help but squeeze you in my arms, firmly, wrap my hands all over your back and waist, press you gently close you me, and leaning you slightly, I kiss you on your lips, softly and gently, running my hands all over your back, caressing your softness with my fingers, and gently running my hands down to your waist, lightly touching your bum. I feel your breathing getting heavier by the minute, as you pull me closer in your arms, and press yourself into my hug. I kiss your cheek and then I kiss the side of your neck, the wind blowing the hair over my face. We hug each other for a while and then we pull out of the hug slowly.

We slowly start walking again. I ask you if you want to sit down somewhere for a while and you node at me with a grin. I get a nice comfortable place on the sand, and I sit down. You gently lower yourself on my lap, and I rest my hands at the back and lean. You are sitting on my thighs, with your legs to one side and resting yourself on my chest, with your one arm around my back and the other, gently placed on my chest. You press your forehead under my chin and I can feel your face caressing my neck. "Are you comfortable?", you ask me and I tell you not to worry at all. "I had a good time with you today", you say, "I really loved it" and you look at me. I smile at you, "The pleasure has been all mine sweetheart", and I kiss you gently on your forehead. You hug me firmly again, and as we are pressing on each other, I lean forward, you sit up, I dust away the sand off my palms and I wrap my arms around you. I squeeze you hard this time, cuddling you in my arms, you bring your legs closer, bending them at the knees, and push yourself into my arms. I stroke your back, bare and tender, you giggle because my fingers have gone a bit cold now. You cuddle closer to me. We stay there, for a long time, hugging each other, all lost in each other's arms, kissing so gently, on the lips, on the cheeks, on the neck. When we stop to catch our breaths, you say, "You take my breath away", and I smile and cuddle you. "I love to do that". I let you lean on me for a long while, my arms wrapped around you, squeezing you ever so gently, and not a word spoken for long.

We stay there for a long time, calm and silent, hearing the waves crashing and the wind humming. The moonlight is soft like your tenderness; I keep touching you all over, caressing you gently. I ask you if you wish to start back to our room. I look at the watch, and it is close to midnight. You seemed to have been drifting to sleep; you wake up slowly and move slightly to cuddle up again in my arms. You were motionless for all this time. We decide to head back. I help you up, and once on our feet, we start walking, a little brisk this time, hands in hands.

Once in the room, you look yourself in the mirror, in the bathroom, and I catch a glimpse of you. "You look so beautiful, sweetheart", I whisper to you and you look at me and smile. You ask me to change first. So I get into my night dress pyjamas and after I freshen-up you take the bathroom to your self. You close the door and tell me to excuse you for a few minutes. "I won't be too long", you softly say to me, as you smile and close the door. "Take your time dear", I say, smiling back at you. I am standing at the window, gazing the sea and the moon above. It was a lovely day today, with you!

After a short while I hear the bathroom door open, and I see you standing at the door, with the light shining through your night-dress. A thin partially see-through cream dress, like a babydoll nightie, with cute shoulder straps attached with heart shaped knots coming down just past your waist. I would die at that beautiful sight, I think to myself! You gently switch off the light in the bathroom and dim the lights in the room. It is now a little dark in the room, but the moonlight is shining just as I wanted. You walk toward me, and I can feel your tenderness, swaying inside your night-dress. "Did I keep you waiting for long?", you stand in front of me at the window and smile. "I survived", I smile and hold out my hand to get you closer to me.

You slowly move toward me, looking into my eyes, with such deep desires, and I am looking into your eyes, hardly able to keep my hands off you! When we hug, standing there at the window, with the moonlight shining through into your eyes, and into the room, I can hear the waves crashing in the distance, and I can feel your warmth, ever so close to me, that I can touch your tenderness through the dress. I softly move my hands all over you, holding you so close to me, squeezing you inside my arms, while you are kissing me with your eyes closed. Your nightie is so soft and thin that I can feel your soft body through it and it is getting me to breath heavier by every minute. You realise it, and press your self against me, harder with every tug on my back. You seem to be melting in my arms, as I let you lean back slightly and cradle you in my arm, and kiss you deep and long on your thirsty lips. I touch your bum, moving my hands all over it gently, and then your thighs. You have your arms wrapped firmly around my neck, and you keep pulling me closer to you. I squeeze you firmly into my hug, and you comply by melting in my arms.

I stop for a quick moment, and I lift you into my arms and carry you to the bed. As I gently lay you down, you don’t let go of your arms around my neck, and pull me in the bed with you. I stop you for a brief moment and say, “Give me just one minute, ok?”. “Hurry”, you moan with a sigh. I get some candles and light a few around the room close to the bed, and in front of the mirror. Then I shut all the lights, close one window, and let one stay open for the moon to shine through. The room looks very beautiful, with shimmering light, and you in the bed, anxious and waiting.

I slowly get under the sheet and lie beside you. I place my elbow on the pillow, and rest my head in my palm and I lie on my side facing to you. I slowly touch your face, move my fingertips over your cheeks and move my hand through your hair. You close your eyes and follow my hand, to feel my caress. You hold on to my collar, and lie on your back, and pull me on top of you, pulling my lips to yours. I get on top of you, my legs, one on each side of your sides, and I hold your palms in my, and lock my fingers with yours. I place your hands above your head under your pillow, and sort of pin you down in the bed.

You are waiting for me to lower my lips so that you could kiss me. Your legs are parted and you lock your legs behind my waist. You are squeezing your legs to pull me closer to you, and I slowly lower my lips and kiss your cheeks and neck. You are struggling to kiss me on my lips, but since I have you pinned down firmly, all you can do is give me the looks of your desire. I kiss you softly, barely touching your lips at first, and then as you press on harder, I slowly, let go of your hands and hug you very hard with my hands under your back. Now you are squeezing me firmly, and we are kissing passionately. What follows feels like a dream, another lovely dream!

If you wish to hear about it just let me know...