Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad," he muttered smiling and then began slowly thrusting in and out of my ass. It didn't take long and we were fucking frantically on the golf cart seat and I was loving it. I was being made his girl and knew it.

"Fuck me, Darling, fuck me," I cooed to him as he thrust in and out.

"I-I'm g-going to cu-cum," he stuttered as he kept pushing in and sliding out of me.

"Cum for me, Darling," I cried back trying to help him as his cock suddenly began to swell and I could feel him pumping his cum into me.

Clyde seemed to cum for a long time before he finally stopped filling me with his juices and I found myself feeling like I was now fully a girl.

We necked for a few more minutes and then knew we had to move on before anyone came looking for us and caught us.

Pulling his now deflating dick out of me I lovingly kissed it and offered a "thank you" to him for making me feel like such a girl.

I was a bit of a mess, with his gism sluicing out of my ass. I asked him to bring me the purse from the golf back and was pleased to find some tissues inside so I could clean up. In addition I found a Tampax which I knew Kathleen had not intentionally left for me. Inserting it into my boi pussy I knew I'd be fine until I got back to the cottage.

Clyde helped me get my lingerie back in order, even getting the wrinkles out of my stockings, and then quickly getting the rest of our clothes back in place. My make-up was a bit messed up but it was quickly adjusted to look presentable with a couple of items found in Kathleen's "emergency kit purse".

We played the remaining holes of our "nine" and returned to the clubhouse just minutes before Alice and Vance showed up. Neither Alice nor I looked any the worse for wear but I knew we'd both been busy doing the same thing for our dates and would compare notes later. Alice did look flushed.

Once in the car and on our way back to the cottage Alice spoke up, "Would you guys like to come by later and we'll barbeque some burgers for dinner?"

"Wow, that sounds great," they both said in unison.

"What time do you want us there?" Vance, it seemed always the practical one, asked.

"How about 7," Alice told him. "I need to confirm with my mom that it's okay but I'm sure she won't mind. I'll call the clubhouse golf desk and leave word it there's any change. If you don't hear then you'll know it's a go."

The boys dropped us off, taking our golf bags to the door for us, and then kissing us each bade us a fond farewell and headed off to their jobs at the golf course.

12