Weekend At Katie's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traffic was okay so I made it to work on time. Just though. Mark, one of my managers was there grinning. I like Mark, he's cute, bit older nice, and, oh yes I'll admit it, good cock. Yes I've been there too. 'Late one was it Kate?'. Yes, he's one of the only people that call me Kate and get away with it. I smiled and flipped him off before heading to the break room to stash my stuff.

Work was okay. Sunday nights are generally pretty chilled compared to a thursday or friday and the dickhead ratio was relatively low for once. The hours passed alright and before long it was 10pm, we were closed, Mark and I were the only ones there and I was looking forward to heading home for a meal and a cuddle. Mark was still behind the counter counting down the till as I finished turning off all the exterior lights and closing the room up. I walked up said 'okay to go now?'. He finished his counting, reeling the numbers off under his breath, before he replied to me. Smiling slyly, still not looking up from the till, he said 'I don't know, you were rude to your boss before'. Damn, I knew what was up. Chuckling to myself, I turned around, bent over, hiked my skirt up and dropped my undies. I even thoughtfully balanced a condom on my bum for him. Looking over my shoulder I asked 'this make up for it?'. He finally looked up, his smile got wider and he walked out from behind the till, a massive bulge in his pants.

Long story short, they came off, condom went on, using the lube I also carry with me (hey, you know I'm a slut, stop looking so shocked!) in my bag all the time, he went up my bum. We fucked. God it was great, scratching that itch I'd been building and couldn't reach all day. He pulled out, dragged me to my knees in front of him, popped his dick through the end of the condom (god I love how he does that, so sexy, even if scary when you think about it) and then unloaded on my face. I licked him clean. Lovely, even despite the condom taste. I'm such a whore! He then pulled me up and said 'night babe' and with a peck on the forehead, pushed me through the back door, locking it behind me. I was out the front with a five minute walk to my car and a load on my face. Lucky it was dark, AND a sunday night!

I actually toyed with leaving it on there til I got home, for Holly and maybe Kat and anyone else that uses my place to hang out/fuck to see. But well I should probably pop my head inside to see my parents when I got there. Good thing I keep towels in my car!

So, waking up that morning I was lamenting not getting laid, and then in the space of half a sunday I'd fisted myself, been penetrated up the bum twice and made two guys cream. I think I was living up to my expectations, don't you?!

12