All Comments on 'Weekend at My Brother's'

by BiancaMmmm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not worth reading

i stopped reading this while she was describing her brother he sounds like a real asshole why would she ever want to have anything to do with him keep it atleast sounding somewhat realistic and believable please

ForTheMemories2009ForTheMemories2009over 13 years ago
Very good

The fact that you could get the previous reader to have such emotions as to stop reading because he didn't like the way "your" brother was treating you, shows what a good writer you are.

Remember people, they are just stories.

That being said, several times you used the word "of" instead of "off." Not a big deal, but a perfect example of what spell check won't detect.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Well done

I like the writing style and the story theme.

The fact that her big brother was an asshole, she had the advantage over him.

The shy little girl turns out to be quite the slut in her brother's eyes, and I can only imagine that he lusts for her when he looks at her, and knows that he will never have her again.

Thanks for the interesting story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
To the contrary, Anonymous.

Very much worth reading. I agree, brother is an arsehole, but other than that, I loved it.

You hinted at another story, about your heroine's first. I'd like to read that. I think she worked as a temp?

Anyhow, congrats. Great story. Hope for more from you.

BiancaMmmmBiancaMmmmover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

I appreciate the feedback, both here online as in my emailbox. Basically my first story on Literotica and I'm amazed with the positive response. Thanks!

Yes, it's just a story, though the brother figure is very much based upon someone I know and who indeed is an asshole. Apparently I managed to describe him really well...

@digdaddyrich: spot on! Initially he has control over her, but things change and he's no longer in charge. Ever.

@ForTheMemories2009: thanks for pointing that out ('of' and 'off'). English is my second language - not meant as an excuse! - and this was something I hadn't picked up on. I'll try to pay more attention to this next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Very believeable, especially the fact that the brother is an asshole!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
Taking a hard cocking from your brother to a cumming

awesome story brilliant writing love it from start to finish, reading was like watch as he started to fuck you deep and hard. your story was the first i have read but won't i hope be the last

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Believable

The brother may have been a shithead, but you did seduce him.

He cheated and commited incest - hot.

Maybe a family reunion - vaction getaway next?

LonedaddyLonedaddyover 13 years ago
Very good story

I enjoyed this story very much. A lot of action between brother and sister, and in a very believable way. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Weekend at My Brother's

Very good story

Bother & Sister wow it was just great i could not stop till i read the hole story & hope it is not the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful...

Great story, thanks for sharing. More, if possible, please! Cheers from Brissie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it

Great story.

wazza44wazza44about 11 years ago
1st story

this might be your 1st story, and i hope it's not your last. The brother was a real prick, although i loved the story and it kept me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a rape story

Couldn't get through the first page

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous