Weekend at My Brother's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I put on the flowery summer skirt that I'd bought only the week before. I used to feel so much more comfortable in jeans. Even in summer I would wear the cut-off ones. My mom would see me and shake her head. I'm sure she's frequently wished for a more feminine daughter. Instead she was stuck with a tomboy like me. With short hair, jeans and oversized sweaters people would sometimes call me 'sir'.... Even when I'd hit my twenties.

So, OK, I'm not some busty model, but come on, I do have breasts! A very nice C cup, even if I say so myself. Ben laughs every time I tell about the bathroom 'incident': at the railway station I'd wanted to use the toilet, but going to the ladies' someone from the cleaning staff had called after me: "Hey you, that's the ladies', the gents' over there!"

I'd turned to face her and she'd gone quiet and had mumbled an apology.

Ben suggested I'd change my style of clothes and actually went shopping with me. He'd choose tops with a lower neckline than I did, undid the button that I would close when I'd try on a nice blouse, he picked skirts that were a few inches shorter than the ones I'd picked. I'd tell him I felt naked with those clothes on, he'd tell me I looked hot in them.

Every woman should have a Ben.

The clothes did make me feel different. Initially they made me feel nervous. At work it felt like everyone was staring at me. Especially the guys. They started paying more attention to me and as a result the new clothes made me feel good, 'cause let's be honest: getting attention from the opposite sex does make you feel good.

I felt more feminine and more confident. I still enjoy wearing trousers to work, but will often wear a nice skirt or dress.

Over time my blouses would have a deeper cut or I'd leave an extra button unbuttoned. My tops would hug my frame and would have a lower neckline. Not showing too much, just hinting at what was hidden underneath.

My family still had to come to terms with the tomboy gone woman. I could tell that from the way my brother looked at me when I got back downstairs dressed in the skirt that stopped well above my knees and the blue top with it's thin shoulder straps.

I'd intended to leave for home in the afternoon, but the kids asked me to stay so we could play some more. Normally I would have loved to go home. I've never felt particularly comfortable at my brother's place, but the kids were fun and my sister-in-law seemed keen to do some catching up and my brother, well, he'd gone back into the my-little-sister-is-not-around mode.

We ended up spending the afternoon in the backyard. The kids were playing in the sandbox and Linda and I were chatting about all sorts of things. Recipes, clothes, TV shows and eventually my love life. Whether there was anyone special yet? I smiled and shook my head.

"Oh, come on, Anna," Linda said, "I know you're still young, but a girl with your looks should be able to get a guy. You have to open up to them, give them a chance. They won't all turn gay on you, you know."

"Thanks..."

"Aw, you know what I mean."

"I happen to like my gay friend."

"Sure, he's nice, but a woman needs more than nice."

My brother shifted in his chair and pretended to be engrossed in a book. He's never been big on reading. I was sure he hadn't turned a page in the last ten minutes.

"Linda!" I looked exasperated.

"You know what I mean. He was the first guy you were with and your last. It's not like every man that you'd date, would turn gay on the spot, you know."

"I've had dates after Ben!"

"Like??" she looked at me.

"Like... I'm not gonna tell you!"

"Sweety-"

"No, I'm not 'sweety'. My love life is private. Did you tell your family about every guy you dated?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Then why should I?"

Linda began to laugh.

"Anna, it's just, you're such a sweet girl and now -- thanks to Ben - you actually look it too, but if you had dates, why did you never take them to a birthday party or why did you bring Ben and not a date to cousin Deirdre's wedding?"

"Well-," because the men I'd been with would've been considered inappropriate by my family, but I couldn't tell her that. I'd had my share of sex, just not my share of boyfriends...

"I rest my case," Linda nodded, pleased with herself. "Maybe I should introduce you to this guy I know-"

"Linda! Please, stop! I'm fine. I will be fine. I will meet this great guy, get married, have kids and live happily ever after, but right now, I'm not and that's OK too."

"But-"

"She's OK, Lin, leave her be."

Linda stared with open mouth at her husband who never interfered with her match-making and girl talk. I stared as well, but more in an amused way. I guess my brother may not have been too keen on me going steady with anyone just yet, but I'd never know for sure.

The rest of the afternoon we did some games with the kids and for evening tea my brother set up the barbeque. Afterwards the kids wanted me to read a story to them and then Linda made them go upstairs to give them their evening bath. As I was getting ready to go home, I hugged and kissed them goodnight and I said goodbye to Linda as well.

The kids bounded up the stairs and Linda turned to my brother.

"Once the kids are in their beds I'll take a shower too."

She hugged me and wished me a safe drive home. Then she went upstairs where the kids were running and screaming, playing out some game only they understood. Then the sounds were muffled as Linda herded them into the bathroom and closed the door.

I checked and made sure I had all my things in my overnight bag which was in the hallway. I looked at myself in the mirror. Adjusting my hair and looking at my breasts that were so nicely accentuated by my tight top. My mirror image met my eyes. She bit her lip thoughtfully, measuring me up and I wondered... There would be time...

I went back into the kitchen where my brother had just finished filling up the dishwasher.

I looked at his butt and his broad shoulders. He wasn't all that good looking, I thought, but success in itself could be a big turn on for some women.

"Could I have a glass of water, before I leave?" I asked quietly.

He turned around and our eyes met. He simply nodded and filled one up and handed it to me. Our fingers touched, but he immediately withdrew his hand. I wondered what he was thinking. He glanced at his watch. He seemed to be nervous. While I drank some of the water, I stared at him over the glass.

"You want some more, brother?" my voice was soft.

He looked at me. I wasn't sure whether he was nervous. Perhaps he was just plain horny and wasn't sure whether he'd have enough time to do his sister once more. I put the glass down and started stroking my breasts.

"Well? You want some more of this?" and I raised my top, showing him my bra covered breasts.

He cleared his throat. "No Anna, I think it's time you go home."

"Hmm, that's your head talking, but your cock tells a different story," I smiled when he looked at the bulge in his pants.

"But that's OK, sweety, I'm sure you must be tired. You've had a very busy weekend. With 'you' I actually mean him," and I pointed at his crotch.

"Just a quick peek before I go?" and I raised my skirt so, that he could see my panties. I slowly pulled them down, just far enough for him to see my pussy. He tried to keep his face neutral, but I saw the lust creep into his eyes. He groaned and lunged suddenly forwards, grabbing me and spinning me roughly around.

He pushed me towards the dining table and bend me over it. His hands raised my skirt well above my hips and he frantically yanked my panties further down my legs.

"Oooh," I moaned, my pussy throbbing in anticipation.

There was the unmistakable sound of his zipper and he grabbed my waist. I felt his thick hot head pushing against the entrance to my wet cunt. He didn't waste any time, but pushed his cock straight into my pussy. There was no time to take it slow, there was no desire to tease and play, there was only the deep, raw desire to fuck and that's what he did. Pulling his cock nearly all the way out and then slamming it back in.

Deeper and harder, our moans and grunts were almost desperate. His balls slapped against my cunt as he pumped his fat cock as deep as possible inside my pussy. My brother's fingers dug in my hips as he slammed hard inside of me.

"Mmm, yeah, oh fuck yeah," he moaned, "You fucking whore, you make me cum again."

I met his thrusts, his cock nearly splitting me in half. My pussy cum was already leaking out, which only made my brother fuck me harder.

"Ooh, you fucking slut," he grunted in my ear as he'd grabbed my tits and pulled me close to him. His cock still sliding in and out of me.

"You fucking, fucking slut."

I fingered myself and with my other hand I held on to one of his hands that was groping my tits.

"Hmmmm, I like you talking dirty to me."

"Cock sucking, fucking slut," he groaned and slowed down, "Only a slut like you would allow her brother to fuck her."

"I'm such a slut," I agreed.

"Mmmm, I'm gonna fill you up with my hot cum, you little bitch," he pushed me facewards on the table again. One hand in my neck, the other on my hip and he continued to pound in me. In out, in out.

I felt my pussy clench around his cock and I stifled a cry when I felt my climax. He slowed down for just a second. Enough to move his hand from my neck to my hip. Then he sped up again, filling the room with the sound of sex.

I moaned and he grunted deep animal like grunts. His need to fill me up was great. I felt the cold table top against my breasts and my hot pussy juices slid down my legs. I tried to grind his crotch, but he didn't let me. He continued the desperate pounding of my pussy.

"I'm gonna cum, you fucking bitch," he grunted, "I'm gonna shoot my load in that tight hot pussy of yours. You slut. You fucking, fucking slut."

Then he stifled a cry, digging his fingers even deeper into my hips and I felt him thrusting his spurting cock deep in my cunt. My pussy started milking his big cock. Eventually he slid out me and a little later I heard his zipper again.

I pulled up my panties and my skirt fell back to my knees. My pussy throbbed from the hard sex. I turned to look at him and he stared straight back.

"Be honest sis, how many cocks have buried themselves in that hot fucking hole of yours?"

I smiled: "I don't kiss and tell, brother dear."

"Nah, but you sure fuck, so, perhaps some telling?"

I shook my head. "Sorry, it's none of your business."

He reached and massaged my breast.

"Who was your first? I know it wasn't Ben, so who was it?"

I shook my head again. I wouldn't tell. Not to him. I won't ever tell him about the tall, strong man who took my virginity in his office. Just like I won't tell it was my boss at one of my temping jobs. Working as a temp certainly had its advantages...

Instead of telling him anything, I went to the hallway and grabbed my stuff. I kissed him goodbye on his cheek and with his cum still leaking out of my pussy, I got in my car and drove home. A smile on my face.

***

My brother and I haven't fucked since. It was just that one weekend. I've decided not to spend the night at their place again. When I'm there my brother and I act as if nothing has happened. We're not as cool and distant to each other as we used to be, but we're not exactly jumping with joy when we see each other, either.

We've crossed a line that probably shouldn't have been crossed and for the sake of the kids, I will never cross it again. My brother knows this and leaves me alone, but every once in a while, when our family gets together, I can feel his gaze linger on me and I know he remembers. Just as I do.