Weekend at School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no not that. Here..." she said placing the dildo between my legs with the fat head pointing straight up, "close your thighs around it and hold it in place."

I did as she said, not having a clue as to what she was doing until she quickly stood and presented me with that bare sexy pussy of hers. It looked so beautiful and erotic right there before my face. She moved forward and down until she had straddled my thighs and the tip of the dildo. She put her hands on my shoulders and as I watched wide-eyed she slowly began to take the fat red rubber head into her pussy. She moaned loudly as she continued to slowly lower herself down the red shaft until it was fully inside of her. She shuddered with her eyes closed then opened them and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I immediately put my arms around her and we kissed for another couple of minutes as she hunched at that fake cock that was fully buried in her vagina.

We held each other, kissed, and played with one another's tits for another couple of minutes more. I did something I thought I liked but had never had done to me. I pinched and nibbled on her erect nipples. She must have liked it well enough as it brought a growling moan out of her. I only hoped she would return the favor to me later.

After about ten minutes of that Megan began to move much more quickly and fluidly on that dildo I held between my thighs. She began lifting herself up off of my lap and then literally slammed herself back down on the fake cock, the cock I was beginning to feel was really mine as I saw the look in her eyes that told me she would be cumming soon.

I held on to the dildo firmly between my thighs to make sure it wouldn't slip out of what had to be a very hot, very wet pussy. A minute later Megan began moaning very loudly and then she called out, "I'm cumming girl, I'm cumming!" To which she slammed herself down onto the dildo in one violent stroke and pressed forward to kiss me hard, very hard on the lips. I opened my mouth and let her stabbing tongue in and soon both our tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths. Then all of a sudden I felt, rather than heard her scream. It was like she exhaled her orgasm into my mouth and down my throat almost like a guy's physical release down my throat. I swallowed instinctively wanting her to cum for me and as if I had willed it myself I began to feel a very hot stream of liquid flow down over my thighs from her pussy.

Then no sooner had she seemed to have finished cumming than she surprised me again and jumped up off my lap, off the dildo. She put one leg up on the bench beside my thigh putting her bare pussy, now reddened from the fake cock's abuse within inches of my face. And as I was trying to figure out what she was doing, she put her hand to the back of my head and yanked it forward, smashing my face into her wetness. Without thinking much about it I began to lick up the cum that was still seeping from her cunt.

It was delicious! She tasted as good as or better than me!

I really didn't know what I was doing but my nose grazed what I knew was her pebble of a clit. It was larger than mine so it made it easy to point my tongue and give it a few flicks. Well I must have done it right as she pressed my head harder to her pussy and grunted. I just kept doing what felt right and licked that swollen clit of hers and got her off again.

When she came I swear I could I have cum myself I was so proud that I was able to make another woman climax with my mouth and tongue. It was a whole new feeling knowing I had that kind of power, a talent I didn't know I had. I spent the next couple of minutes licking her clean as she held my head in place and heaved breathily above me.

Megan's cum tasted so good. It was like a special treat for me.

We did finally finish washing up, but I told Megan to do so in the other shower or else I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of her and we'd stay in there all night long until we were both withered beyond recognition. She at first protested and said if I would give her another hot cum like I had given her with my tongue she wouldn't mind dying that way. As tempting as that was we agreed we had to leave and we both grabbed our stuff and headed back to our separate rooms, but not before a very publicly illicit kiss in the hallway.

Before I left her she said, "Go get dressed and meet me back here. We'll go and get something to eat. We are going to need our strength for the night I have planned for us."

And yes, there was that killer smile and the hot wink again.

"I'm ready for whatever you want to fuck me with tonight," I told her as I felt my pussy already getting wet again.

*****

If you guys enjoy this story let me know and I will write additional stories about Christina. Feedback is always appreciated.

  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 8 years ago
hot

Great details and the way you developed the chemistry was simply amazing

gnome_mangnome_manalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

Very nice. More, please.

waterfrontwaterfrontalmost 10 years ago
awesome

very well written, building my arousal and definitely providing "full stress release" I look forward to reading part 2

callmebruce2004callmebruce2004almost 10 years ago
MORE

Excellent! Need to hear the rest of the weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!!!!!

that was very well written, especially the part about her smile. You always went back to that point.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Double Blind Date Two women who believe they are straight are set up on a datein Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories