All Comments on 'Weekend at the Cape'

by tabinma

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks for the ending,err beginning

After having read the "day at the lake" and not having Miguel finish off, I was left hanging. In this story you have given him and me something to be thankful for! Now, continue with the "rest of the story." Mom and Miguel, actually making love...more anal play. Of course Aunt Lola joins in the fun.... Hot ff/69???? analingus???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whats the dam rush??

Hey, what is the dam rush?? Son sees mom in shower, takes off his swimming trunks and scrws her?

What happened to the seduction - great opportunity sadly missed. This site is full of fuckfests like this. Boring and not even sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep On.....

writing this story. Great fun. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.

Traveller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
he knew he had a big load coming for his mother's mouth

This is a fine story of mother and son fucking, but only a start. Miguel loves the sight of his fat uncut dick in his mother's mouth as she eagerly feasts on what her boy's got swinging between his legs. That's only natural, any boy'd love seeing his mom sucking on his cock and slurping up and swallowing the creamy sperm in his hot young balls. But Miguel and his mother have to get to the next inevitable step. Like so many mothers today she's got a fat hairy cunt between her legs wide that's open and just waiting for her boy to fill it. That's where her son's big stiff prick belongs, stuffed up to his balls. Man, it's the ultimate satisfaction! A boy fucking and finally grunting and creaming his own birth canal! Totally beautiful!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
TO FAST TO SHORT

WE NEED MORE DETAILS, DON'T PASS UP A GOOD START. YOU TELL US ABOUT AUNT LOLA AND SHE NEVER SHOWS UP. FINISH THE STORY. OR GET IN LINE WITH THE REST OF THE HALF ASS STORY TELLERS.THIS SITE SEEMS TO HAVE A LOT OF THEM. IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE READERS, START US UP THEN LET US DOWN.........................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Need more to the story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous