Weekend at the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber screamed in surprise and pain as I first jabbed into her. Now her screams were full of foul sex talk. She demanded more and more she got.

At this pace, my own cum would hit soon and Amber was on the edge screaming. When I grabbed her hips and pulled her hard into me, she came in a huge wet squirt. I blasted deep into her as I forced her to lay with me still cumming in her.

**********

We lay together for many minutes as the force of our sex drained us. My cock softened but I didn't shrink completely and kept some pressure in Amber who purred and mewed in a very content way.

The clock read 10:43. It was over four hours since Sherry left and Amber and I began our heated night of raw sex. "Amber, we need some nourishment and, as advertised, maybe another shower. What a sweet little minx you are."

"I think we should change sheets, too. We soaked them." Amber began squeezing my mostly flaccid cock drawing new life from it.

"Are you sure," I sweetly whispered in her ear.

"Just checking," was her very happy and satisfied answer. "You did promise the whole weekend."

I gave Amber several thrusts and felt her begin to respond. Then quickly withdrew and got out of bed. The look of dissatisfaction was clear on Amber's face. I bent to kiss her and reassured, "Just keeping the edge on. Lets clean up and find a bit of late night supper."

Amber dashed off for the bathroom and I was delighted to see all the evidence of our sex forming little rivulets running down her legs. There was an almost audible whoosh of our cum as she sat on the toilet. I heard the tub filling as I stripped the bed of wet sheets. I heard Amber sinking into the hot tub, she made a deep sigh and moan as the water washed over her.

I entered the bathroom to use the walk in shower. Amber seemed to luxuriate in the warm water, her breasts seemed to float just above the water and her red swollen labia looked sore. I wondered if she could take another session of love making tonight. I took a quick shower telling Amber to enjoy her bath and come out when she was ready.

I set about preparing a light repast to reenergize our bodies. There was salad, crackers and cheese, and lean luncheon meat. We could eat at the kitchen table or in the living room looking out onto the late evening lake scene.

Amber appeared fresh from the bath. The sight of her naked form approaching made my mind wonder from our simple meal to other thoughts; Amber saw my reaction to her and came to me with a smile on her lips, she still had lust in her eyes. "Steve," she whispered, "nourish me some more."

"The whole weekend," I whispered in reply, "but we have to fuel our bodies." I felt her warmth and close proximity. I reached her hand to draw her closer, her breasts brushed my chest then I crushed her to me.

Amber threw her arms around my waist, pulled my hips tight to hers, I leaned to kiss her open mouth and the table setting became an after thought to renewed foreplay. We did break our grip on the other and began an attack of the food for our bodies.

**********

The lights were already dim as I turned on some soft sensual music. Notes of the score drifted around as our senses picked them up. Like earlier on the deck, Amber started a slow dance around me, fingertips barely making contact. Now she was naked and my body responded to her again. I let her continue her dance wondering where it would lead and already knowing the answer.

I let my hands sweep the air catching brief contact with Amber as she swayed with slow beat of the music. I took up her pace weaving and swaying, moving close to stare into her eyes before backing away.

Our dance evolved as we began moving in the others arms. Amber let one hand glide down my chest until she encircled my cock. Her other hand draped over my shoulder and behind my neck pulled my face to hers for a kiss that energized us both.

My caresses of Amber's back crept lower to her young butt and she made an involuntary jerk against me body at the touch. Amber sighed deeply and moaned contentedly. Now it was my turn to stir her toward the couch where we shared our first orgasms of the night.

I gently sat Amber on the couch and broke away from our mutual embrace. Amber sat silently watching as I went to my knees before her. The target of my desires hid at the juncture of her legs where my cock had already visited multiple times tonight. Even if some of my cum still remained in her pussy, I was going to taste her.

Amber was silent except for her raspy heavy breathing as I began kissing her lips working my way to nibbling on her ear and down her neck to her shoulders. My kisses moved to her breasts where I took one nipple then the other in my mouth. The gentle bites I gave her nipples translated to loud moans; her hips bucked up at me.

"Oh, god, Steve," Amber panted her only words of the last several minutes.

Amber had the instincts of a woman with a strong sexual need; her legs opened to me. My cock was tantalizingly close to penetrating her. If I wasn't working my mouth down to that sweet little honey hole, I swear, I'd rip right into her.

I knew this would be our last love session for the night and I wanted it long, tender, and sensual. The scent of her arousal reached my nostrils as my tongue glided across her smooth stomach; I stopped to lave on her cute little belly button.

Now, Amber's excitement became a series of moans, deep breaths, and incomplete sentences of encouragement while I kissed up one thigh before moving to the other. Each lick brought my mouth and probing tongue tantalizingly closer to the moist musk filled center of Amber's being.

My first lick along the length of her labia caused Amber to jerk hard into my face giving me a spray of her scent. On that first taste, I lost control and plunged my tongue as deeply into her sweet well-sexed pussy. My reward was her orgasm, which I drank heartily. There was only a slight taste of sperm and that added an unexpected flavor that I discovered I liked.

"Do you taste us, Steve? Do we have a good flavor?" Her flow of cum did not subside and Amber seemed locked in one long hard orgasm or she was having multiple orgasms gripping her essence.

She cried a loud no when my lips broke from her openly flowing pussy. Just as quickly, she screamed yes as my cock began a slow push into her.

"Amber," I whispered, "your body and mine."

"Our bodies," she sighed as my root reached her depth.

Our sex was long and sensual, not meant to produce earth-shaking orgasms. We already completed rounds of untamed orgasmic bliss and now we concentrated on how nice our bodies felt united. We relaxed into a slow and erotic sensual touch massaging as my cock slowly moved within Amber's gripping vaginal walls.

Oohs, ahs, and moans escaped our mouths as we kissed, probed, poked, and rocked to the others slightest movement. Time did not exist, place was unimportant, only two bodies existed until our beings, our very essence, became one. The crescendo was as close as a distant star in the sky; it was not about having a good cum.

Even as more time passed, passion for the moment grew. I sensed Amber reaching a new high and sensed my own high might soon happen. With only a slight increase in rhythm, I began working Amber to her last orgasm for the night, and mine.

Amber's whimpering foretold her reaching a point of no return as she thrust herself against me. Her final release was a soft pleasurable cum coming from deep in her psyche, not her sexual being. I spilled my cum into her and we relaxed into the others body completely satisfied.

We strained to rise and find our way to bed. We slept the sleep of two sexually satisfied people.

**********

Sunday morning dawned about noon. Amber slept soundly and I saw the evidence of our loving dried to her still red swollen mound. How could she have withstood the onslaught we shared last night? How could I have met her passion? I could hardly remember a time when I had three orgasms in a night let alone four or five.

I cautiously got up from bed and silently as possible, escaped to the bathroom for a shower and shave. As I showered, I heard Amber enter the bathroom. Her release into the toilet reminded me of our union and euphoric rides to satisfaction.

Water began running in the tub and Amber slid into the hot water. Her exclamation made me realize that her body must be sore as her pussy was sore and swollen.

I stepped from the shower only to have my eyes travel to the young goddess in my tub. I smiled my hello and punctuated it with, "I'll wash your back."

Amber sighed deeply, "No, that would not be a good idea," she smiled. "I'm afraid that this little girl," pointing at her still red sore labia, "is due for a few hours rest."

I finished my shave and went to the bedroom to dress. Amber had only her bikini for clothing so I rummaged through the few things my daughter left her for Amber to wear. The items I offered were loose fitting and airy for comfort. Amber could wear her bikini bra but I was pretty sure that panties were not on the list of items to don.

I changed the sheets again and began a wash of last night's messes.

I was on the deck looking out at the lake scene when Amber appeared dressed in my offering of clothes. "So, you must have young girls here often if you keep the right size clothes in your closet." She smiled knowing she wore my daughter's clothes.

"Why, yes, I do have young women clawing at me. I especially like young sexy women who can make me crazy with their bodies."

"Just how often does that happen," she demanded with a coy look in her eyes.

"Well, let me count. As I think about it, there was this one time when a cute woman from work spent a weekend and had to take Monday off because she had some body aches and pains."

"Is that a prediction?"

"I hope so unless you're too sore still. Let me make you some lunch. You have to be as hungry as me."

Amber stepped to my side, put her arm around my waist, gave me a tender hug before saying, "Hungry for food, yes. Sore, getting better, I found some aloe cream."

Two steaks waited a turn on the grill as potatoes baked in the microwave. The cooking was under way and I decided to call my daughter as I promised yesterday. I knew the topic of conversation would be Amber and as Sherry answered the phone, I began with, "Amber is wearing some of your clothes, I hope you don't mind."

Amber's hand slapped my chest as she smiled broadly, almost tantalizingly. "And, I am so sore," Amber spoke into the phone. Sherry demanded to talk to her.

I could hear only Amber's side of the conversation and knew my daughter and my office admin person were talking about me. "Him? Five times." "Me? I can't count."

They talked for a few more seconds before Amber handed the phone back to me. "Just make sure you don't hurt her emotionally, dad, she likes you."

**********

The afternoon sun was warm and we began to stroll the main road around the lake, the pace slow as I pointed out one thing and another. Most of the lake is surrounded by homes with a third of the shore undeveloped flood control berms that gave an awareness of wilderness.

Entering this wild part of the lakeshore had an intoxicating effect. I drank in the contrast between wild undeveloped natural surroundings against the stark difference of Amber's young untamed excitement for life. I took her hand into mine and stirred her toward a secluded grove of tall grass and trees. "From here we can watch wildlife graze and catch some of the rays of sun."

"This is so close to town yet it feels far away, remote and personal, private." Amber sat quietly on the tender young grasses although it was obvious that she was uncomfortable.

"It is very secluded if you want remove some clothes. I can tell you are still sore."

"Very pleasantly sore, thank you very much." Amber shed her top and her shorts; she wore nothing else.

I discarded my clothes and sat with her. In the distance, we noticed a small group of deer wondering through the trees, too early for their trip to their watering hole, they were munching on grasses or maybe they were stomping down an area for their nest tonight. We watched in silence.

"Do you think that is a deer family, Steve," Amber asked with complete honesty of not knowing.

"Not likely, Amber," I whispered back. "They are probably a group of does belonging to one buck. The strongest buck wins the attention of the best does."

I was becoming slightly aroused and Amber noticed it. "Looks like another buck is getting ready to score his doe." Amber stretched her arm over my stomach and took my cock in her hand.

I smiled broadly and sighed as I felt Amber's palm and fingers entrap my cock. I twisted to my side noticing Amber's breasts were already showing signs of swelling; her nipples were already erect.

I bent my head taking one nipple in my mouth while my arm reached to pinch the other. Amber's loud moan spooked the deer and they ran off. Amber's hand worked my cock with long slow strokes. "Steve, I have never been this sexually charged. I want you in me." Amber pushed me onto my back again and straddled her hips over my face.

"I want you too, Amber. Aren't you too sore?" I saw her slightly inflamed labia but her answer was not spoken. She sat her sweet pussy over my mouth. I used my tongue to lick her entire length from cute little butt hole to protruding little clit. Amber jerked from the touch, moaned a bit, and waited for another tongue stroke. I didn't keep her waiting.

Amber accepted my cock into her mouth and proceeded to take my full length. Her head bobbed up and down to the rhythm of my tongue licking her. We stayed in sixty-nine until it was clear we were both close to an orgasm.

Swiftly, before her orgasm, Amber slid down my chest and took my cock in her pussy in reverse cowgirl. Her cute butt contracted and relaxed as she bounced hard on me. She cried out just as her orgasm struck, "It hurts so good!" In unison and in our tight union, we came together.

Amber reclined against my torso with my cock still in her. As I began to wither from this round of sex, I wrapped my arms around her in a tight embrace. I kissed her shoulders and neck as she also came down from her orgasm.

We lingered like this for several minutes whispering words of desire to each other. The sun began dipping down as the fall afternoon sun starts setting earlier. With much reluctance, we both knew we had to dress and finish our walk back to my house.

"Amber," I asked, "shall we go out to eat or do you want to stay home?"

"If I have a choice, Steve, I'd like to have a naked cook again tonight."

With that decision made, we made it home and were right back in the shower cleaning up. Amber made it clear while we showered that she was ready for more sex. I told her that if she could keep me hard all night, we would both be late arriving to work tomorrow.

Amber did everything possible to make sure our night dissolved into morning before we both realized that work loomed and we hadn't had any sleep and darn sure hadn't had any rest.

About 4:30 in the morning, Amber began giving me some wonder head; she sucked me deeply into her mouth making me hard one more time. In all my life, I have never had a weekend with this much sex. I couldn't remember how many times Amber got me off and she was one orgasm after another.

When she settled herself on my cock and began the final ride, I sensed a change in her demeanor. She was wanton, driving herself hard on me. Each of her thrusts came with a grimace on her face. She was sore to the point of pain yet continued her onslaught. I could not imagine her able to have another orgasm, but she surprised me as she yelled out my name and gushed on my lap.

I was not close to cumming and I don't think she was finished either. Amber went prone on her stomach, arched her hips high and told me to finish hard and long. Her pussy opened like a flower and my cock slid in smoothly. I noticed a pink hue on the horizon and knew dawn was breaking on Monday morning and all I could think about was pounding Amber into the mattress for one more cum if she could get it off.

I was relentless in my pounding; this was pure fucking for no other reason than to fuck. Amber knew it too and she begged for everything and got everything she begged for. In one stunning mutual orgasm, we came in a final explosive cum. The weekend was over.

Amber did call in sick that morning and I took her to her apartment where she kissed me good by and thanked me for the most exciting weekend of her life. That was it; it was over.

A week later came the news that Amber planned to leave her post to marry a man she was engaged to. I was just a final fling before a ring plugged a hole.

I wasn't upset, should I have been? In a parting gesture Amber told my daughter about our exploits and Sherry has fed me with young sexy over-sexed women with whom I've left a lasting impression. Yet, there hasn't been another weekend at the lake like the weekend with Amber.

12