Oblivious Sister

Story Info
Sneaky brother fucks his oblivious sister.
2.6k words
4.24
259.8k
239

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sushitrash
sushitrash
187 Followers

All characters in this story are fictitious and are portrayed as legal adults, 18 years of age or older.

I have never put this much time into a story. If it's good and you want a part 2, leave a nice comment.

Enjoy!

***

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jake. I'm 5'9" and I'm pretty active and healthy. From what I've heard from other people, and what I see in the mirror, I look decent. Mediocre maybe. Some girls have called me cute.

My sister is the polar opposite. She is jaw dropping. She is extremely gorgeous. Smooth clear skin, a nice jawline, beautiful brown eyes and a nice facial structure made her a superior being amongst the female population. Each of her tits looked like they were as big as her head. Her ass was built in the gym, but you could see how soft her ass cheeks were when she wore the flare pants that women wear today. Her ass jiggled with each step. Each ass cheek was the size of a small watermelon.

Her clothing would seem normal on most women, but her stunning figure made anything she wore provocative and revealing. She had been the center of my fantasies ever since she turned eighteen. I am exactly 9 months older than her, the day of our birthdays the same. She is now 20 and I am 21.

Makes us think our parents were sex maniacs, getting pregnant not long after giving birth. They had always supported us and told us to be free and adventurous with our partners when it came to sex. They'd be nice to be with now, but they had passed away when my sister was 17 so it was just me and my sister.

Being with my sister all the time at home was great. I was always checking her out. I had never attempted to do anything bold or daring, but that's changing now.

It was a cold winter day. We both attend at the same community college so we stayed home during winter break. It was freezing, but we were both bundled up in a blanket watching a movie. It was late at night. We had been drinking and I was a little high because I ate a marijuana brownie a couple hours before. It took a lot of anything to make me wasted, however. I was feeling great, but I was half sober. My sister, however, was a lightweight. She had barely anything to drink, and her speech was already slurred and a little drool leaked out the side of her mouth. I had a compelling urge to lick it clean, but I held back. She eventually passed out when the movie ended.

"Hey," I nudged her. "Go to bed."

She drooled a single drop of saliva onto the couch. She looked so hot. Her black tank top showed a lot of chest. Her tits were spilling out, she had no bra on. I removed the blanket in an attempt to wake her up with the cold air, but all it did was make her nipples hard. She was wearing gray sweat pants. They were tight and they hugged her ass and were caught in her crack.

My erection stirred.

I poked her arm. Then her rib. Then her side. She had been resting on my shoulder and I laid her down onto the couch. I poked her knee. All these pokes and no response. I poked her thigh.

Nothing.

I poked her inner thigh. Nothing.

I poked higher. Nothing.

My touches went higher and higher up her leg. No reaction at all. Her breathing was slow and deep. I turned off the TV and turned on the lamp next to the couch.

My finger went to her lip. She was completely out of it. I put two fingers together to simulate lips. If this worked, I would never turn back.

I pressed my fingers up to her lips. She had no signs at all of waking. I brought my face to hers. Slowly, my lips melted into hers. I kissed her, held it for some time, and pulled back. She had no response. This time, my lips were between hers, instead of on top. My lips parted her's slightly. I kissed her, and softly sucked her bottom lip as I let go. I pinched her nose softly. After a few seconds she start breathing from her mouth. Her mouth opened. I kissed her again, this time bringing my tongue in. I swirled my tongue around hers, playing around. I turned my head slightly to bring my tongue in as far as it could. I think i touched her uvula.

I pulled back, saliva stuck to our lips until it split and fell onto her throat. I kissed her neck. Little kisses traced down to her chest. My cock was aching, so I took off all my clothes. I was scared at first, but I was too horny. I pulled her shirt up over her head. Her tits, now fully freed from their claustrophobic confinements, spilled to her sides. I pulled her pants off and saw that she had no panties on.

I softly held her left tit. I licked her nipple on her right tit. My tongue traced her areola, and then I sucked her nipple.

I looked at her vagina. The temptation was too strong. I took a whiff of her pussy. She had been slightly aroused. Her sweet scent infiltrated my nostrils. I breathed in deep, to have her smell deep in my lungs. I stuck my tongue out and licked her clit.

Instantly, she stirred. I froze. Petrified, I sat there. I was gonna die at that moment. She would wake up and see us naked and call the cops.

But she didn't wake up. She just turned to her side and her deep, slow breathing resumed. I was too scared to risk anything further. I put her clothes back on and carried her to her room. I lay her on her bed and covered her with a blanket. I ran off to my room and came the instant my palm touched my cock. Globs of semen had landed all over my doorknob. I didn't even stroke my cock the entire time. I barely touched it and I had the hardest orgasm ever. My sister was that much of a turn-on.

Days later, she had shown no signs of her knowing about what I did to her. Memories of her had served as my masturbation aid. But she was too hot. I knew I needed more or else I would never be satisfied.

I was in my room, on my bed. Jacking off to pictures I took of my sister that I took when she walked up the stairs in her skirt one day. I was walking up the stairs behind her. She had no panties on and I instantly pulled my phone out and took the picture. Her up-skirt picture was my phone's home screen for months now.

She walked over to my desk and sat down in front of my computer. She had a laptop but she couldn't play Minecraft on it so she always played on my PC. 20 years old and she still plays Minecraft, amazing.

My desk was next to my bed. Thankfully, she couldn't see me rubbing my cock under my large blanket. She was wearing one of my shirts, which covered her an inch below the bottom of her ass. As she sat, the shirt rode up and exposed her red lace panties to me. My cock twitched.

"You're on your phone with one hand and the other is in your blanket. Are you masturbating?" She laughed.

"What the hell? Of course not!" I replied.

I made exaggerated masturbating movements. My arm going up and down extremely fast as if my cock were three feet long. She laughed at my joke.

Then an idea came to me.

She thought I was pretending to masturbate as a joke. If I really jacked off, she would think I was joking.

I grabbed my cock and furiously beat it. I made sure to make weird noises to add to the effect. She started giggling as I laughed between strokes.

"You're so weird!" She yelled.

It was too much. Her panties. My extreme pace. Her smile. Her laugh. Her watching me. Her tits jiggling with each giggle. I came. I made some weird noises. My cum was shooting everywhere onto my shirt and my blanket. She thought it was part of the joke. I want to say I made those noises as a joke, but my orgasm was extreme and they were involuntary.

"Omg I can't play with you making jokes all the time!" Her giggles started to lessen. "I'll just watch a movie instead."

"Bye bitch!" I said on her way out, jokingly. She flipped me off and smiled. She closed the door on her way out. I threw my blanket off and saw the cum. It was everywhere. I had to have cum at least a quarter cup of semen. My cock twitched and tingled as I tidied up.

I knew I had to be more adventurous. I just couldn't think of anything. Until one day.

She was stuck under her bed. She was screaming to get her out. Her chest and head were under the bed. Her ass poked up into the air. She was wearing a thin skirt. I turned on my phone's flashlight to see her under the bed.

"How did you even fit?"

"I dropped my phone and now I can't get it.

I tried lifting the bed but I could not. My dad and I had to both struggle to bring this bed in when we first moved in. I'm obviously stronger than I was before, but I wasn't strong enough to lift the bed. I never found out why it was so heavy.

My phone's light showed how thin her skirt was. The bright light made it so transparent, I saw the lips of her pussy. My cock twitched. I went on my knees and grabbed her hips. I pulled, and she was still stuck. I moved closer. I was in my boxers and I put my cock on her ass. I pulled her closer, pressing her lips onto my dick.

"The bed is hurting my back! Hurry up and pull me out!"

I pulled and pulled, essentially humping her. I put both feet on the side of her bed and pulled. I kept humping her until I felt my cock tingling. Her skirt was paper thin and her pussy lips were so soft. I took a picture of her ass with the flash on. She asked me why the light turned on and off. I told her not to worry about it.

"Hold on let me look for something to help."

I ran to the bathroom. My cock was out. I didn't even touch my dick. I just stared at the picture. My cock jumped, and thick ropes of cum covered the sink. Relieved, I cleaned the sink.

I eventually had to called paramedics to help my sister get out. I noticed one of the paramedics staring at my sister's ass as they got her out. He seem to be struggling to hide his erection, he kept adjusting it in his pants.

"May I use your restroom," he asked.

"Sure," my sister said.

I ran to the backyard. There were small windows above the shower. The shower was too close to see anyone in the shower, but you could see a person's whole body if they were in front of the sink. I used to always watch my sister from the windows. I saw the paramedic stroke his small cock until he came all over our toothbrushes.

"Oh shit." He said. His head turned to the window and he saw me. His eyes widened and he bolted out the door. His partner followed him out and they left.

"He touched my ass," my sister told me. I told her about the guy cumming on our toothbrushes. We started laughing.

A week later, I laid in bed, unable to sleep. I had been too busy with errands to jack off. A weeks of worth of cum was aching to release. I could just jack off in bed, but I kept thinking of my sister. I wanted to do something bold, something crazy.

My sister started taking her sleeping pills again. She doesn't take them during vacation, but she takes them when school is going to start or during school. School was nearing, and I had to do something bold before we had to focus on studies again.

I went into her room and saw her sleeping, naked. It was cold, so she had a blanket on. The blanket was haphazardly covering her from her thighs to her chest. I had no clothes on. If I was gonna do something daring, I had to go big or go home. I walked up to her and poked her arm.

Nothing.

I tickled her armpit, because she was sensitive there. Nothing.

I poked her thigh. Nothing.

I poked her inner thigh. Nothing.

The last time I had done this, she woke up when I touched her pussy. I knew the only way to see if she was in a deep sleep was to poke her clit.

I pulled off the blanket and poked her clit. Nothing. A huge smiled spread on my face. I put my finger up to the entrance of her vagina. Slowly, my finger traveled in between her lips. She was moist. I steadily put my finger in until I could no longer keep going. Absolutely no reaction. I removed my finger and tasted her. I stuck my tongue into her juicy slit. Her pussy lips hugged my mouth. She tasted so great. The flavor was indescribably beautiful. This sounds weird, but if her pussy juice could be bottled, I would drink it everyday. Anyway, I went up and kissed her, deeply.

I was on top of her now. The head of my cock parting her vagina's lips. I was making out with her, hands racing all over her perfect body. I made love to her as if she were awake. I looked at her deeply in the eyes. I slowly lowered my hips. My cock slid into her tight pussy. I was gonna cum right there. I fought the urge and slid all the way in, slowly, until I was balls deep. It seems like she has never had a penis inside her as big as mine.

I slowly started moving in and out, savoring the sensation. Her juices were drenching my penis. Her hands went to my hips and softly pulled and pushed me. She let out a moan and I could see her eyelids were not fully closed. I froze. If she was awake, I would die and forever be punished for my stupid mistakes.

She never stopped me though. The thought of her consciously fucking me back was driving me nuts. knew I would not be able to last long. I got my phone and recorded my self fucking her, missionary style. I kept pumping in and out of her until I could take it no more. I pulled my cock out and, with no hands, came all over her taught belly and the under side of her gorgeous tits.

When I came down from my sexual high, I wiped her clean with a towel from the bathroom. I put her blanket back on. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "Goodnight, baby. I love you." I walked out the door. I ran back into her room and kissed her mouth and then I finally went back to my room.

In the morning, she seemed very happy. It was like she had lots of coffee.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"I had the craziest night ever last night!" she said.

My face turned red.

Part 2?

sushitrash
sushitrash
187 Followers