Weekend Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now!" She panted at him. "Release!"

He focussed his mind, and as she moved over him frantically, he flexed his shaft as his balls squirmed in their skin. A slight pause, and then, suddenly, his servile cock pumped hot, sticky cum deep inside her. She immediately sensed it and slammed down upon his cock, pressing the tip of it into her cervix, as she groaned with pleasure. The rhythm of his ejaculation enraptured her centre and while firmly holding her position an enormous orgasm swept up throughout her entire body. She spasmed around him, squeezing more of his creamy offering from his urethra as he shuddered below her, sweating and spent.

Her face glowed, rosy and glistening as beads of sweat graced her brow; she smiled down at him. Falling forwards she hooked her arms under him, and while his cock remained inside her, she hugged him closely, both of them relishing the exhilaration which shrouded them. He coiled his arms around her and pulled her into his embrace. He had never felt quite so connected to anyone and he adored her with every element of his being. Gently, he reached forward and placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head.


"Mmmmmmm.... Good boy!" She rewarded him.

12