Weekend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers

I was still naked. Michelle had never gotten around to dressing me, or telling me what to expect. I didn't know what to do. I started to get a little scared.

I could hear voices coming from the dining room. They were male voices and they sounded excited, like at a superbowl party or riding the bus to an away game. Michelle and Emily could be heard as well, telling the men where to sit and offering drinks.

Emily came running into the kitchen. She grabbed some beers from a cooler near the stairs and ran back out again. Every few minutes, she or Michelle would come in for a few more drinks for the guys and leave again. As far as I could tell, nothing much was going on yet. They were waiting for all the guys to arrive. If I could have had a chance to talk to Emily for a few moments, it would have relaxed me a little. She winked at me once, on one of her beer runs, but then she was gone again.

I had done quite enough waiting that afternoon, but I forced myself to wait again. I knew that sooner or later, I would be grateful that I'd had this opportunity to rest.

After a wait that seemed like an eternity, Michelle and Emily both came back into the kitchen. Michelle grabbed a microphone from the box that had held her CDs. Emily held open the door and used the controls at the door to dim the dining room lights. Michelle put the microphone to her lips and walked out to where the men were.

"Good evening, gentlemen" she announced. I could hear Michelle's voice booming from every room in the house. Emily whispered to me that they hadn't completely figured out how to work the intercom system. She was headed to the basement and invited me to come along. We took a few homemade mix CDs with us.

Michelle's voice stayed with us all the way down the stairs and into the cavernous convention hall of a basement. "Tonight is very special. This party is the first of its kind that we've ever thrown. Hopefully, it will not be the last. It's a beautiful night and this is a magnificent house. But you don't care about any of that. You are here for one reason only: Pussy. You want it. We've got it. And we're gonna give it to you.

"We're gonna start things off with a little show. Four of the sexiest girls I've ever seen will be coming out on that table. They will strip down to nothing and show you everything they've got. They'll be putting on one hell of a show and you don't even have to tip them. You'll want to save all your money for later.

"First up, we have the luscious Gina. She's got a body you'll want to lick all over, and I know from experience that she's always eager to return the favour. If my lovely DJ will start the music, we can get this show started.

Emily had loaded a CD into the intercom's player, and at Michelle's cue, she hit the Play button. She'd had a little bit of trouble with the thing, but had gotten it sorted out in time. The entire house was soon echoing with the sounds of Aerosmith.

Emily led me back upstairs by way of another stairway. From the darkened living room, she and I peeked through the doorway into the dining room. There were more than a dozen guys in there. I was very aware of my nakedness, but they didn't even know I was there. One of the girls I'd met in the kitchen was up on the table and all eyes were on her. Gina was dancing and writhing and teasing, wearing nothing but heels. I watched her do three very sexy dances, then climb down from the table.

One by one, each of the girls came out and did a striptease for the men. The long dining room table had been turned into a stage. The black drapes hiding the back of the room had been hung so that there was an opening right there on the table. The girls would come out, strut down the talbe and do a sensuous striptease. They would dance for the men through four or five songs. When they finished dancing, each girl would climb down and stand next to the drape at one side of the table or the other.

We watched until the fourth girl, Tia, had gotten out of her clothes. Then Emily pulled me back into the living room. She gestured to the empty chairs and whispered that the men would be coming in there in just a few minutes. We went into a study off to the side to wait.

There were a couple of big metal things in the room and Emily asked me to help her put them together. The long, black pole was heavy and it took both of us to lift the thing and hoist it into its place. It was supposed to fit into a slot on the other piece, a round, black dome about two feet across. The disk was even heavier than the pole, but it was on wheels, which didn't make it easy to fit one into the other. We needed all four hands to keep hold of the pole and if it wasn't dropped directly into the hole, it hit the dome and the thing rolled. It took us eight or nine tries to get them connected.

When it was assembled, it looked a little like a coatrack. It was a lot higher than coatracks usually are, even without the wheels. It had only two hooks and neither of them could have held more than one coat at a time. One of them was more than six feet above the top of the dome. The second was about three feet lower and pointed in the opposite direction. I couldn't imagine what it was used for. Before I could ask any questions, Emily was already answering, but she was responding to questions I hadn't even thought of.

"This was Sherri's. She and her husband Joseph ran an adult website for a while. They used to hire us for their photo sessions occasionally. They used this as a prop. One night, a high-priced lawyer in a high-priced suit had a few drinks with his friends. Joseph was walking his dog, Padlock, when the lawyer's high-priced car jumped a curb and killed them both. He was never even charged. Sherri went to Idaho to live with her sister and gave most of her stuff to us."

It was a sad story, and Emily was obviously still suffering, but it was frustrating. I was still in the dark about the thing and it would have been rude to interrogate her while she was in pain. Luckily, I didn't have to wait too long.

We heard voices in the living room and Emily told me to wait for her in the study. She went to join the others. A few moments later, the music changed and the volume dropped. Somebody, probably Emily, had gone down to change the CD. I could hear the men settling into the chairs.

Michelle was no longer using the microphone, but she made herself heard. The girls were going to go through the room and give lap dances. The guys could decide for themselves which girl they liked the best. Then there would be an auction.

The living room became mostly silent after that. Slow, steamy, romantic songs were still filling every corner of the house and there were a few moans from the guys and the girls in the next room. I could hear Emily and Laura directing traffic, making sure that the girls were moving around and giving all the guys some attention.

I was supposed to stay in the study, but I was curious, so I peeked. I didn't even know what a lap dance was. I'd only heard of them in movies my parents wouldn't let me watch and in books and magazines I wasn't supposed to read. A boy in my Chemistry class had once told me to give him one and I'd been suspended for what I did to him, but I still didn't know what he'd been talking about.

What I saw was amazing. I saw that the four girls were naked, and sitting in the laps of the men. But they weren't just sitting on them. They were riding their laps. They were pressing their asses and their pussies against the laps of the men and moving back and forth. They were crawling all over the guys, pressing their tits in their faces, whispering and nuzzling and fondling. I felt a little envious, but I'm not sure who I was envying.

I saw Michelle cross the room in front of me and say something to Emily, who nodded and came back toward the study. I retreated back into the middle of the room.

Emily came in and closed the door. "This is it," she told me. "Your very last chance to back out. You're about to be auctioned off, your body sold to men you'll never know. They will use you for their pleasure. You will be nothing more than a sexual toy for them to play with. If you can't do that, tell me now and you can stay in here for the rest of the party."

I was nervous and scared and terrified, but I didn't hesitate. My voice was clear and confident. I was also resolved.

"I'm ready," was all I could say.

Emily had me come over to the hatrack and step up onto the base. It was padded. Obviously, it was meant to be stood upon. It felt like I was standing on a big Nerf football. She told me to stand with my back to the pole as she walked over to a small suitcase and dug inside it. She came back to me, walking slowly, staring into my eyes. She held up a short black cord, with straps on either end. Her eyes looked up from my face, guiding me to look above me to the high hook at the top of the pole. I realized what was to come. I was to be bound. I was to be made completely helpless, at the mercy of my sister and her clients. I had read about that in my mother's trashy romances. Many of the women in those books had to be rescued from the tormentors who tied them up and imprisoned them.

Emily was staring at me, daring me to say yes or no. I looked her right in the eye and held my wrists out, offering myself to her completely. The straps were buckled on my wrists and the cord that joined them was lifted and placed on the hook over my head. Emily had to stand on her toes to reach it. There was a click as the hook was closed around the cord, preventing it from coming loose.

Emily went back to the bag and brought to a second pair of corded straps. These were attached to my ankles. The cord went round the pole behind me. I could lift my feet and change their position, but I couldn't extend my leg even so far as to touch the edge of the base with my toes.

The third time she came back from the bag, she brought some bits of cloth with her. The first was a thick, black strip of rolled material. Emily lifted it to my face and started tying it round my eyes as a blindfold. I would not even be allowed to see what was to happen to me.

"I think we'll leave the gag off," I heard Emily say. "You might need something and we might not hear you whimper with all that will be going on out there.

She stepped off the platform and told me, "Now we wait."

I could hear some cloth rustling behind me and I felt a cool breeze as it fanned me. A bedsheet, or something like it, was thrown over me. It must have covered the top of the pole. I could feel it surrounding me. Emily pulled it down on one side and then the other. I could feel the soft cloth sliding across my skin, as she adjusted the lengths.

It was only a few moments later when the door opened. I heard Michelle and Laura's voices, low but agitated.

"At least they showed up, " Laura was saying.

"They're three hours late," snapped Michelle. "What if we'd had a problem? I'm paying for bouncers, and I get excuses. I did not hire excuses."

"We'll worry about it later, " Emily said. "Let's get her out there. It's time to get those guys spending. "

I was moving. Actually, I was being moved. The sheet was bunched up around my back where several hands had grabbed the pole and were pushing it toward the living room. I could feel the smooth traction of the wheels rolling across the carpet. Suddenly, the movement stopped.

"Damnit!" said Michelle. "What else can go wrong?"

"Fuck!" was Laura's only comment.

It sounded like Emily was laughing very softly. "Maybe we can tilt it," she said.

"We're gonna have to," muttered Michelle. "Go bring some of those dumb-ass bouncers in here."

I couldn't think of anything to say. It seemed appropriate somehow. I had become a piece of furniture. My fate was in the hands of others. If I didn't fit through the door, it was not up to me to figure out a solution.

I could sense new people in the room. Michelle started giving orders.

"We need to take this out in the living room. Tilt it forward and drag it, but be very careful. There is a girl in here. You will need to support her. Do not let her dangle."

A pair of thick arms grabbed me and wrapped around my body. There was a hand on my shoulder and another on my hip. I was squeezed tightly and almost painfully against the pole in my back. In this manner, I was tilted and dragged across the floor.

"Don't scratch the doorframe," Michelle warned.

When I was upright again, I could tell by the sounds that I was in the living room. On the other side of my sheet were at least a dozen strange men.

"First item up for bid," called Michelle, "is my own sister, the beautiful Crimson."

The sheet was whipped away, leaving me exposed and on display. I still couldn't see any of the men, but they could certainly see me. I could feel them looking. There were a few whispers. A long, low whistle came from somewhere. I felt myself blush. There were goosebumps on my arms and my nipples were getting stiff. I was enjoying myself. I was loving the attention.

"I cannot offer you a lap dance from Crimson, " announced Michelle, "because she has never given one and does not know how. She is brand spanking new to the business. She was a little reluctant about coming here tonight. As you can see, we had to persuade her.

"But before we start the bidding, you will all have a chance to come and inspect the merchandise. It will cost you twenty dollars apiece, but once you've paid your money, you can examine her firm, ripe flesh until you are satisfied as to her quality.

I was starting to breathe hard now. I was eager to be examined and explored. I wanted them to touch me and grab me and spank me.

I was aware of money changing hands nearby. Then there was a hand on my belly. It was warm and rough and clumsy as it slid across my skin. A second hand was on my breast, squeezing and stroking, pinching my nipple. A third hand was sliding up the inside of my leg. As it reached my pussy, I could feel a long, probing finger stroking my naked lips and the opening between them. I heard Laura's voice, warning the guys to keep their fingers outside.

It seemed to last forever, but it couldn't possibly last long enough for me. Without being able to see, I could feel everything so much more. There were countless hands and fingers touching me everwhere. It felt so good. The tickles and pinches and massaging fingers made me feel so desired, so wanted. I was the absolute center of attention. Wealthy, powerful men were focused entirely on my body.

It ended too quickly. All too soon, Michelle and Laura were pulling them away from me. As the hands left my body, the bondage became a torture. My skin was burning to be touched. I struggled and yanked at the straps, desperate to feel fingers on my flesh, even if they were my own. I could still feel the eyes staring at me, but it wasn't enough. I needed more.

"Easy," whispered Emily. "You're gonna hurt yourself. We'll give you something better to do with all that energy.

In my other ear was Laura's angry hiss. "No more standing around looking pretty. It's time to start earning your money like the rest of us, on your knees and your back."

"Let her alone," came Emily's voice.

Even my sister came to my defense, "She's doing just fine," Michelle said. "The clients just love her. See how they stare. This will be perfect."

"Gentlemen," she called out. "I hope you're all having a good time. If your cock isn't rock hard by now, then you're at the wrong party. It is time to choose the girl of your dreams and give her the ride of her life. There are bedrooms upstairs and a nice soft sofa in the study over there. If need be, we can throw a few blankets on the floor in here. First choice goes to the winner of the first auction."

"Look around you, gentlemen. There are eight lovely ladies for sale in this room, including myself. Unfortunately, Ms. Amy over here is only here to play with her husband, but the rest of us can be yours.

Amber and Katrina are going to circle the room. Please choose one of our party favours from the baskets. Don't be shy, there are plenty more if those run out. If you don't have a favour, you don't get to party."

"Crimson is tired of just hanging around. She's ready for some real action. Who is ready for Crimson? The bidding starts at three hundred dollars."

Suddenly, the room was filled with male voices, trying to outdo each other, competing with money and volume. These men were used to getting their own way. There was a lot of noise and a lot of money and all of it was for me. I liked it.

I really liked it. I could get used to this. If I had to hang naked and blindfolded from a coatrack every time, it might take a little longer, but even that wasn't too unpleasant.

Gradually, the voices gave way until there was a winner. I was sold. I was so excited, I didn't even hear the amount. He came up to where I was and Michelle told him to go ahead and undo me. My hands and ankles were unbuckled and my eyes were unbound.

I looked up into the face of my client. He was nearly bald, probably in his fifties. His expression was hungry and eager. He was staring hard at me, licking his lips. I had seen that look on the face of many a dirty old man, staring at me and my friends every time we went to the mall. Usually they were harmless. Most of the time, I knew they weren't going to do anything but watch. But this man was different. I knew he was going to do something, and I he was going to do it to me. Whatever it was, I was planning to let him.

He counted out a stack of bills and handed it to Michelle. She stowed the wad in a small purse and then took my hand and placed it in his. Into my other hand, she discreetly slipped a wrapped condom. She whispered softly into my ear, warning me to make sure he wore it.

He led me upstairs to the first bedroom we came to. Like everything else in the house, it was huge. The bed was emperor-sized. There was another home theatre, only slightly smaller than the one in the living room. A well-used easy chair was set in front of it. It was a room designed for comfort, but lonely comfort.

"What is your name?" I asked my client as the door closed.

"Richard," he replied.

"So tell me, Richard what can I do for you? What would you like to do to me?"

He licked his lips again, looking me up and down. "Was she telling the truth down there? Is she really your sister?"

"Yes, she is. Have you ever been with her?"

"No," he told me. "I never knew about her until this party. Fritz hooked me up with an invitation."

I had no idea who Fritz was, but I wasn't going to let him know that. I was supposed to know what I was doing.

"Why don't we get you out of your clothes," I suggested.

Emily had told me I was supposed to tell them to get comfortable, and they were supposed to know what that meant. I was not supposed to be so direct as to tell them to take off their clothes. I had messed up, but Richard didn't know that. I had to calm down. I was far too eager to see this man's cock, to touch it, to feel it poking it me.

He was taking off his jacket and loosening his tie. I was starting to breathe harder, watching him undress. He laid them down carefully on the chair, and sat down to remove his shoes.

He kept looking up at me, as if waiting for me to cue him, which of course I was supposed to be doing. As he stood up and started taking off his shirt, I suddenly remembered that I was the entertainer here. I was supposed to be undressing for his enjoyment, not the other way around. Of course, I was already naked, but I should have at least helped him. I'd been enjoying myself far too much. It was exciting to watch this wealthy man doing something so private in front of me. I kept forgetting that he wasn't doing it for me. It felt like a thrilling new entertainment designed just for me.

Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers