Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leaving so soon? We just got here." The man called to us. "You should stay out as long as you can. There's a storm headed this way that looks like it'll make the rest of the weekend pretty wet."

Andi knew all about being pretty wet, but she wasn't in a very good mood at the moment.

"I think my girlfriend is feeling a little sick, so we're going to head back to shore, " I answered.

"Maybe it was something she ate?" the woman said with a grin.

"Maybe, " I smiled back, realizing the woman was staring at the bulge in my shorts. Had they been watching us all morning? What was she, 54? 55? As she stepped onto the dock, it was apparent that this woman still worked out and maintained the body of a 30 year old. Good for her – and for him. I determined that – given the chance – even I would be willing to fuck her.

Ken started up the boat and we all waved goodbye as we headed back to the marina where Ken kept his boat. Ken barely had enough time to secure the boat when the sky started to get dark.

"Looks like this might be a good one. You guys might want to pack up your tent and stay in the camper tonight, " Ken said without any hidden agenda.

Andi didn't answer. Ken felt bad for Andi and I could tell he wanted to give her a hug in a friendly way, but figured it was too soon to do anything physical with her.

By the time we made it back to the campground, the rain was coming down hard. Thanks to Andi leaving our tent flap unzipped, all of the clothes inside were soaked. I rolled up the tent and it's contents, grabbed Andi, and ran to the camper.

Andi and I were both soaked. Ken had just finished a quick shower when we stepped in, and was in the process of finding a dry pair of shorts. Sarah handed him a towel and told him to save the shorts for later.

"We have plenty of towels, Ken, but as usual, you forgot to pack plenty of shorts." Sarah half-heartedly complained. Sarah looked at Andi and me, "You two should take a shower and get out of those wet clothes." There was a moment of hesitation. "What's the big deal? We've seen each other naked, now, so just go take a shower."

Andi looked at me with puppy-dog eyes and I told her she could go first. Within a few minutes of her jumping in the shower, though, I decided to try to smooth things over.

Andi jumped when I got into the small shower with her. I gave her a hug and kiss, then held her close. I wasn't sure what to say and was relieved when she decided to speak first.

"Are you mad at me?" Andi asked. I shook my head "no". "Are you disappointed in me?" Andi asked. I shook my head "no" again.

"Are we okay?" I asked her. She nodded "yes" and kissed me some more. We kissed for a few more minutes and then decided to actually try to clean each other up. I soaped her back, her ass, and her legs and within minutes had a full erection. Before I could do anything with it, she turned me around and soaped my back, ass, and legs. As she was working her way back up to my shoulders, she paused momentarily, and then continued washing me.

We rinsed off and called for Sarah to bring us two more towels. Sarah gave Andi a short terry cloth bathrobe that barely covered her ass, and gave me a towel that barely reached around my waist. Velcro held the towel in place, but I could tell I wouldn't be able to conceal my erection.

Sarah dropped the towel she had been wearing since coming back from the boat ride and stepped into the shower. Ken turned on the portable television. Ken had done a great job of stocking the coolers with beer and food, so there was no chance we were going to starve. He offered Andi and me a beer, which I accepted for both of us. Andi was slipping into a weird mood again, and I couldn't figure out why. I thought we smoothed things out while we were in the shower. The local news was giving a weather update: A steady line of thunder storms for the next 12 to 24 hours.

"That's fucking great!" Andi whined.

"I couldn't have said it better myself, " Sarah replied, stepping out of the shower. Her hair was up in a ponytail, and she opted to not cover herself. Andi looked at Sarah's full breasts almost envious. Occasionally, I could see Andi stretching her neck just a little to get a glimpse of Sarah's hairless pussy.

Sarah pretended to be looking for this or that, or reaching for something, bending over each time to give us an incredible view of her ass. Sarah was having fun again, but Andi tried to appear as if she wasn't amused.

My cock slid out from under the skimpy towel. I slid the towel around my waist so my bare ass was exposed, but my cock was somewhat covered.

Sarah looked at me and said, "Don't bother covering it up. Last I checked, Andi sucked Ken's dick in front of everybody. I think I owe you a blowjob, don't I?" Sarah asked. Ken already had opened his towel and was stroking his fat cock – which seemed to be a little fatter and longer than I had remembered.

Sarah sat next to Andi, put her hand on Andi's knee, and whispered into Andi's ear, "Sweetheart, if you didn't want me to blow your boyfriend, why did you blow my husband?"

Andi pushed Sarah's hand aside and moved next to Ken. Her eyes opened wide when she got a full view of the size of Ken's unusually fat dick. It was probably only 5 inches long, but it was at least as thick as a Coke can, curving up to a small tipped head. She stood up and let the tiny terrycloth bathrobe fall to the floor. Her nipples were hard and erect, and the white triangles of her tits and above her pussy made her dark tan even more attractive to me.

"Ken, " Andi said, "As long as we're keeping score, I think I owe you a fuck, don't I?" She looked at Sarah, "If you didn't want me to fuck your husband, why did you fuck my boyfriend?" she asked, stepping backward as if she was going to sit on Ken's lap.

Sarah's nails were a little longer than Andi's. Was it possible she left some scratches on my back from the night before? Were we so loud that we woke up Andi?

Before I had the chance to say anything, the head of Ken's cock was already in Andi's pussy. Ken held her legs up and back, giving Sarah and me a fantastic view of his fat cock inching it's way up her cunt. For his size, Ken was very strong and had no problem lifting and lowering Andi onto his lap.

Ken's body was almost completely motionless as he raised and lowered her. With every rise and fall, she gasped as she let a little more of my friend inside her. Andi spread her legs a little further and found a foothold on the edge of a bunk bed and the table. She moved Ken's hands from under her legs and ass to her tits. She looked at Sarah and me, and then lowered herself even further onto Ken's thick cock.

Sarah looked 10 years younger with her hair in a ponytail, but I think the real reason was to keep her hair out of the way for what she was about to do next.

Sarah pushed me back, and sat on my lap. She kissed me long and hard, making my cock grow instantly. She pushed her tits into my mouth, running her fingers through my hair. She must have known I was getting close, so she pushed me back on the bunk bed. She shoved my legs back and rubbed her nose into my balls. After a few flicks of her tongue on my asshole, she licked my cock from base to tip and then swallowed it's entire length all at once.

Ken only had about half his dick up Andi's cunt, but that was apparently enough for him as he let out a groan and shot his load inside her. Andi kept moving up and down on him, continuing to give us an incredible view of her cum-filled pussy. Frantic, and somewhat frustrated she tried quickening the pace, but Ken's hard-on was quickly deflating. She hopped off his lap and turned to face him. She wasn't attracted to Ken, but she was definitely attracted to his cock. She knelt between his legs and tugged at his cock as best she could. Occasionally, she'd pop the head of his dick in her mouth and swirl her tongue around, but he was slow to regain his erection. As she panted and grunted, she would tighten her stomach muscles, forcing small gushes of Ken's cum from her pussy.

Sarah was expertly blowing me and continued to suck and lick until I ejaculated on her cheek, on her nose, and down her throat. She new it was a matter of seconds before my cock would be ready to fuck again, and patiently continued to coax another hard-on. As soon as I was hard again, Sarah pushed me back onto the bunk bed and got on top of me. She lifted one knee to give Andi a clear view as she guided my cock into her hairless pussy, and then took all of my length inside her in one swift motion. I grabbed Sarah's ass cheeks and pulled her up and down, impaling her on my cock. She grabbed my hands and guided my fingers to her asshole. I spread her ass cheeks farther, giving Andi and Ken a view of Sarah's open anus.

Ken's gaze went from Andi, to his wife's asshole, back to Andi. It probably wasn't until this time that he realized I had fucked his wife up the ass the night before. His cock was beginning to thicken again and Andi pushed him back in much the same way that Sarah pushed me. Andi crawled on top of him, lifting a knee as Sarah did to give us a view of her attempt to get Ken's fat cock back in her drenched pussy. She leaned forward, resting her head on Ken's chest. Ken thought she was being affectionate, but she had to use both hands to hold his thick shaft as she guided his cock into her sopping wet pussy. When she had about half of his cock inside her, she sat up and put his hands on her tits.

She bounced up and down on his dick, but she couldn't get more than about 3 inches inside her. She was tight to begin with, so Ken was undoubtedly having the time of his life. He took his hands off her tits and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her onto his cock as I had done to his wife. Her hands found his and guided them toward the crack of her ass. Andi looked over her shoulder, watching as I fucked Sarah. She continued to look at us as she used Ken's hands to pull her cheeks apart. Her asshole opened wide as she tried to get more of his unbelievably fat cock inside her pussy.

Sarah and I were definitely enjoying the show. Sarah's asshole dilated and contracted several times as I filled her pussy with cum. We French kissed and hugged while she stroked my cock to another erection.

Andi's pussy looked about as stretched as a pussy could be without having given birth. Ken licked two fingers and slid them in her asshole. He was working them in and out of her while she continued to bounce on his cock. More and more of his cock disappeared inside her until she finally let out a yelp as Ken's cock impaled her cervix. Her tits glistened with sweat as her chest rose and fell with her heavy breaths. She fell forward and kissed Ken's hairy chest and nipples. Her ass cheeks shook as she enjoyed several waves of orgasm. The sight of her tanned, slender, 18 year-old frame resting on Ken's short, chubby, hairy body was like something out of a fairytale.

Sarah, not one to leave "well-enough" alone, positioned me so I was sitting directly across from Andi and Ken. As she stood up to fold the table between the bunk beds out of the way, cum dribbled down her leg.

The smell of sex filled the camper. Thunder boomed in the distance, and the wind and rain continued to batter the campground.